Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
Maybe they arranged it for Fark’s birthday partly to try to get the alleged kid to the UK at last, so they can check him for woodworm?
Hazno and Smeg will want to be at the coronation, we can bet our bottom dollar, so maybe Fark and the fam will have to come too so a little ‘boy’ doesn’t miss his dad and mum on his birthday…

Haha when do you reckon the harkles will start auditions for the 2 flatpacks as no doubt the cunts will be in attendance Its going to be a bleeping nightmare now cunts will be in the papers every bleeping day

Took Zippy's cage down yesterday it was so hard was in tears again , I did not want to throw his food away as had just recently brought a new lot So am getting a bird table & one of those window feeding boxes so the wild birds can eat it they will apricate it now it is getting colder ,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
H

Haha when do you reckon the harkles will start auditions for the 2 flatpacks as no doubt the cunts will be in attendance Its going to be a bleeping nightmare now cunts will be in the papers every bleeping day

Took Zippy's cage down yesterday it was so hard was in tears again , I did not want to throw his food away as had just recently brought a new lot So am getting a bird table & one of those window feeding boxes so the wild birds can eat it they will apricate it now it is getting colder ,
Aw, so sorry Zippy, good idea about the wild birds though.

I was so sad to hear about Zippy I always so admired your bond with him. We have a cockatiel but he’s a little arsewipe, not like your lovely boy. Well, he hates me with a passion, he loves my daughter but still hisses like a bastard and Is prone to nip quite hard. You obviously got a very special little chap 🐤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.