Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck’s sake, shut the duck up. Mealy-mouthed minger. Instead of doing a podcast, why not train as a counsellor, and actually help women in the real world. Come to Glasgow, go into a wee dingy flat with no furniture, and sit with a broken woman at her wit’s end while she waits for her drunken husband to come home from the pub where he has spent his wages, and sit back while he batters the tit out of her. She’ll likely seem crazy, and he’ll no doubt tell her that. Is it that kind of woman you are talking about ? Wouldn’t think so, and she likely wouldn’t listen to a podcast. She’s too busy wondering how she is going to feed her children. TW is one of the luckiest women on the planet, she has lived in a bubble of fantasy her entire life, yet she thinks she has the right to give advice. You know, I am known as a funny person, ever the quick quip, but I know that doesn’t come across on here. Because the shite that those two come out with saps me of all my humour. Think I’ll watch that clip of her being ushered away from the red carpet, I liked that. Oh, I bet Harry got a kicking after that for sailing up the carpet without a backward glance. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 70
My daughter is a nurse who, like you, worked all through the pandemic and never complained once! I am so proud of her. I think Hawwy needs to shut up! Yesterday, she told me how scared she was!
Diolch yn fawr!

My daughter is a nurse who, like you, worked all through the pandemic and never complained once! I am so proud of her. I think Hawwy needs to shut up! Yesterday, she told me how scared she was!
Diolch yn fawr pawb.

Reactions: 8
Cannot see these in the bunch
‘Smegzy 2024’
’Shag hard and bag a Prince’
’Open wider dearie’
’save condoms, eat a banana’
’Hands, Knees and yacht for free’

what would you write on your banana as an inspiration ?
‘Leave Royals alone, their mine’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice on Harry and Meghan's wedding day, when they were in the carriage together, you can clearly see Meghan turn to Harry and say, "Oh duck!"? Never seen anything like that at a royal wedding before. It was a big "tell" that her sugary sweet, doe-eyed act was fake. I believe all the stories about her screaming and having tantrums. 100%
Yes, I remember this and was quite shocked, not at the word duck but she knew, as she always does, that she was being filmed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And in the US & UK, last week's episode is number 81 and 72. So much for having star power!

1665498025574.png

1665498171645.png

This is not 18 million-dollar work. This isn't even worth half a million.

Let's wait and see how tomorrow's episode does in this shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nothing crazy or hysterical here y'honour

My god she has so little insight or self awareness. MAYBE a therapist could help ..but she didn't get one ...oh wait yes she did ...
Christ on a bike ....

I mean, this is what he was supposed to do from the very beginning! Having your heavily pregnant wife run up to Human Resources for mental health help when she is suicidal is actually quite insane. Just pick up the phone and get a therapist! How hard is that? Or talk to your doctor during the checkups. Unless....
It was staff HR too wasn't it?
Very odd
She had a private consultant as a geriatric 1st time mum and she would've had a team of midwives and ante natal classes

I DONT BELIEVE HER

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In the Daily Mail article, Meghan apparently says in the new podcast that Harry found her a therapist at her lowest point. But I thought they told Oprah that she had no help when she was depressed and suicidal? And that Harry didn't know what to do because he felt ashamed and so they just struggled on bravely alone?

These two can never keep their stories straight.
They really should always keep this saying in mind maybe write it on a banana “The devils in the details” 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have any of her podcasts not been her moaning about something, hardly uplifting and inspiring. Wonder if it ever occurs to her she wouldn't have got any of these gigs off her own merit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I suppose this Spotify podcast is like giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. And that would be fine - no one deserves a public downfall more that TW.

But MY GOD she is so bleeping ODIOUS!!! Every single word out of her ugly boring bleep mouth does nothing but divide, upset and insult. Maybe her days are numbered but damn her public existence brings such pain.

She's such a nasty bleep that any person/charity that associates with her and her pet now should be blacklisted. Maybe we were fooled at first but ffs there are no excuses now - she can duck off to a big mansion with Serena, Oprah and all the other self-pitying oppressed black women millionaires.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
But I thought harry was too embarrassed to help her? Make it make sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cannot see these in the bunch
‘Smegzy 2024’
’Shag hard and bag a Prince’
’Open wider dearie’
’save condoms, eat a banana’
’Hands, Knees and yacht for free’

what would you write on your banana as an inspiration ?
‘3 months from now you will thank yourself’

‘It’s not my job to coddle you’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She must have people working on twitter
Nearly every tweet nauseating

Have any of her podcasts not been her moaning about something, hardly uplifting and inspiring. Wonder if it ever occurs to her she wouldn't have got any of these gigs off her own merit.
Exactly
You listen to her and want to go commit hari kari

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm no Ricky Gervais fan but after Meghan's "lectures", what he said at the Golden Globes comes to mind. "So if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg..." 👌Too bad Meghan wasn't there to hear it. Maybe in another life where she's a better actress who don't need to bag a dimwit prince to get famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I mean, this is what he was supposed to do from the very beginning! Having your heavily pregnant wife run up to Human Resources for mental health help when she is suicidal is actually quite insane. Just pick up the phone and get a therapist! How hard is that? Or talk to your doctor during the checkups. Unless....
Obviously she couldn't do that.
Because as everyone knows all doctors are in league with the Queen.
And she was being held prisoner at the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don’t find Smeg to be truthteller or a beacon of leadership in the field of mental health concerns.
She’s a pure exploiter, user & feeder on other people‘s wish to make a difference.

I have TomB’s reporting to tell me that she was once a nice, kind, thoughtful child who was diligent at school, & the ’mean girl’ persona came with an adult sense of inadequacy sooped up by the high octane fuel of showbiz. Otherwise I’d consider her a born narcissist mean girl, that the alleged name calling about her race/sanity of her earlier years is people pushing her back.

Possibly this podcast episode has the potential to do more damage & cause personal disappointment for ordinary people & their loved ones, who are affected with mental health problems.

In brief, she has cried wolf so often, to advance her cause & make her money, that I cannot take what she says seriously.
Shame really as she could have done some sustainable good, in the same way that Camilla, Anne, Sophie & Catherine have done.

This is the thing
She whines and moans and whinges.
Yet she landed herself a Prince and lives a life most can only dream of.
Drs and therapist at the end of a phone, people to cook and clean and shops and nanny for her. She's set for life yet she STILL whines about her past
BLOODY HELL MOVE ON
Women in the UK are struggling to make ends meet, worrying about the winter, their children's schooling, elderly parents in care homes etc.
If you post this on social media the bots come out with "you're jealous" That's so not true. You are correct above. If someone like her is making out shes having problems then what hope is there for the rest of us?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for posting this Scotch! I saw something about it last night & meant to put it up there, but got sidetracked. Yes. I’m guessing Smegs jumped on this bandwagon! Unbelievable that ppl are so desperate they will put their lives at risk just to be skinny! Tumors and thyroid cancer aren’t something any sane person should want (along w/pancreatic cancer) but they’re possible side effects. This drug and the other (both used for weight loss) are actually for those with diabetes. It’s actually very sad that the short-lived period of “buxom” was so short lived & ditched in lieu of being slim & putting your overall health second. As for me and my body? At 55+ I’m okay w/it and me & “Edgar” will continue on as we have been! 😊
I tried Saxenda for a month and it took me about 3 to feel human after it. Never again will I go near it. It made me ill. I thought it was "safe" more fool me. The "professional" that sold me it said my feeling unwell wasn't common and people thrive on it... aye so they do

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why are all her references so out of date - Scrubs, Austin Powers etc… ideas/stereotypes etc move fast especially since the internet, at least use current examples, or could it be that she’s treading old ground that everyone has already moved past - surely not?! She’s groundbreaking! 😜

Full disclosure I can’t be bothered to look more into what gets said in her podcasts, I only know the most surface level, like the examples used. Just seems like someone so ‘intelligent’ should at least present current examples of whatever she’s banging on about lol!
(Don’t post often sorry, de-lurked for a quick vent!)
Bus she is so young and modern.... how can they be out of date references.!!!!............

(Scrubs was first broadcast in 2001 , Austin Powers was 1997, thats using references from 20 years ago!!!!!) :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah but in Oz independent and minor party voters probably sit around 15-20 percent so that’s a negligible amount of people.
One of the major parties in Aus has had an increase too. Labor and Liberal parties are the two major parties.
At the last West Aus state election Labor won all the seats except 6.

Labor is now in power in Canberra.
The Labor voters have increased their support for the monarchy by 20% in 10 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.