Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her podcast is out, the theme is Hysteria and Crazy...
This time she's going for
Right. I’m even more convinced now that Smegs is using her podcast to get revenge on shows that didn’t cast her. It’s too random to throw in How I Met Your Mother and Scrubs. Except….they shared the same casting directors. Hmmm 🤔
That's hilarious, I typed up the same thought and didn't bother posting it in the end.
It's crazy that she makes us think that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Meghan says she's been labelled 'crazy', 'hysterical', 'nuts' and 'insane' - although doesn't reveal who did this; “

✋🏻 ME! That was me I hold my hand up - come sue me 😄

Blimey there won’t be any vocabulary to use soon if the woke-ists have their way - so is she saying Beyonce ‘Crazy’ shouldn’t have been sung ?
They forgot to say cretinous,creepy,carping, bleep and Douchess Dartboard of Deep Throat.

Maniacal,moronic,mouthy minger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree that I think they likely had genetically modified designer IVF + surrogate - but my guess is that the Harkles wanted a Diana lookalike and that sMegs is disappointed in Lili

This is the problem for Meggsie - William got the strong Diana/Prince Phillip genes whereas Harry got the Earl Spencer/Windsor genes
I can't recall seeing anyone else mention it, but I've always thought Harry looks like Charles. I think it everytime The Hewitt is mentioned.

They both have the same small, strangley close-set eyes & same nose.
Also the same male-pattern baldness with the monks bald patch at the back, and the illusion of hair at the front.
All Harry's is missing is the ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Meghan says she's been labelled 'crazy', 'hysterical', 'nuts' and 'insane' - although doesn't reveal who did this; “

✋🏻 ME! That was me I hold my hand up - come sue me 😄

Blimey there won’t be any vocabulary to use soon if the woke-ists have their way - so is she saying Beyonce ‘Crazy’ shouldn’t have been sung ?
Kudos to you 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are all her references so out of date - Scrubs, Austin Powers etc… ideas/stereotypes etc move fast especially since the internet, at least use current examples, or could it be that she’s treading old ground that everyone has already moved past - surely not?! She’s groundbreaking! 😜

Full disclosure I can’t be bothered to look more into what gets said in her podcasts, I only know the most surface level, like the examples used. Just seems like someone so ‘intelligent’ should at least present current examples of whatever she’s banging on about lol!
(Don’t post often sorry, de-lurked for a quick vent!)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't recall seeing anyone else mention it, but I've always thought Harry looks like Charles. I think it everytime The Hewitt is mentioned.

They both have the same small, strangley close-set eyes & same nose.
Also the same male-pattern baldness with the monks bald patch at the back, and the illusion of hair at the front.
All Harry's is missing is the ears.
And the bleeping brain.

twit of Twatdom riding his old bike with the worn crabridden saddle that everyone has been on and peddled hard and often.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In the Daily Mail article, Meghan apparently says in the new podcast that Harry found her a therapist at her lowest point. But I thought they told Oprah that she had no help when she was depressed and suicidal? And that Harry didn't know what to do because he felt ashamed and so they just struggled on bravely alone?

These two can never keep their stories straight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Spead love? Can't even spell! Whip smart, eh!😀
She has spread lots of love in Hollyweird hence the square heels.

The actors/actresses in those films won't be too impressed with the moronic minge spewing her shifty podcast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she really trying to pis s off Hollyweird as well as everyone else.

She is a maniac and very bleeping certifiable.

She must have a death wish!
She won't piss them off... she fits right in.

None of the bullshit she spouts is any different to any of the other woke bullshit.

What makes it funnier is that she, and they, think it is so "progressive"...
When in fact it is pure censorious nonsense, without the slightest foundation in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.