Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rather pleased that Queen Camilla will also be crowned. I'm getting a bit fed up with all this Queen Consort Camilla nonsense, We didn't call Phil "Prince Consort Philip".
i know. like mom is a huge Diana fan, and she was telling me last week "at least Camilla is Queen Consort". i told her Diana would also have been Queen Consort. she's not speaking to me rn.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm rather pleased that Queen Camilla will also be crowned. I'm getting a bit fed up with all this Queen Consort Camilla nonsense, We didn't call Phil "Prince Consort Philip".
All the previous Queens (married to Kings) have been Consorts. They drop the Consort title when they are crowned.

Reactions: 30
I reckon the Queen Consort malarkey will fade once people get used to who we’re talking about. It’ll take a while for ‘The Queen’ not to mean Elizabeth.

Reactions: 29
Maybe they arranged it for Fark’s birthday partly to try to get the alleged kid to the UK at last, so they can check him for woodworm?
Hazno and Smeg will want to be at the coronation, we can bet our bottom dollar, so maybe Fark and the fam will have to come too so a little ‘boy’ doesn’t miss his dad and mum on his birthday…
@Allflightscancelled I note your avatar is missing a motivational message on your banana - 👉🏻 Go to the naughty step until you are told to leave 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe they arranged it for Fark’s birthday partly to try to get the alleged kid to the UK at last, so they can check him for woodworm?
Hazno and Smeg will want to be at the coronation, we can bet our bottom dollar, so maybe Fark and the fam will have to come too so a little ‘boy’ doesn’t miss his dad and mum on his birthday…
Balls to Archie, we all know King Charles chose that date as it's my birthday and I deserve an extra Bank Holiday (tho that's still to be confirmed and I will tantrum if it doesn't happen!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it because they know that H and M won't leave Archie alone on his birthday? So either they will stay in the US and won't come (win win) or they'll bring the kids to London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm no Ricky Gervais fan but after Meghan's "lectures", what he said at the Golden Globes comes to mind. "So if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg..." 👌Too bad Meghan wasn't there to hear it. Maybe in another life where she's a better actress who don't need to bag a dimwit prince to get famous.
Ah, I love Ricky Gervais; I watched that show just for his comments, he was the perfect host for award show (where in pontificating, stupid, inspid, rich people busy patting themselves on the back whilst playing dress up in fashion which ranged from ghastly to glamorous to really dear, you do realize you are almost naked so no talking about the exploitation of women until I can't see your nipples mm-kay) that is live and thus unable to censor his naughty comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Please tell me this bleep didn't just complain that doctors and nurses have to step up and do more? As a nurse I might be taking this personally but I remember over the last 2 years wearing masks for 16+ hours, sometimes sleeping at the hospital, keeping away from my family and sitting with people while they die on their own thrn having to phone the relatives and tell them. I'm still having counselling to deal with covid and what we saw and he's saying we need to do more.

What did you bleeping do apart from hide on your mansion and say the world brought it on themselves. We don't want you. You're not royalty so just duck off with your miserable little life and maybe look at what sophie is doing and do real charity work. bleeping bleeping bleep
As a fellow nurse redeployed (twice) to ICU, I feel your pain. I still find it difficult to have to go to that ward to see our patients. Sending a hug 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My wedding anniversary too
My daughters birthday an all, actually so pleased I can say she shares it with something historical now instead of Farchie, especially as they decided to get married on my birthday there is far too many ties to that pair for my liking!🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Hawwy - who had been a MH activist for years including forming "Heads Together" in 2016 to coordinate a number of MH charities - could think of not a single contact to call to get therapy for his wife?
Well he is a bit dim!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We need a secret sign, like a hand signal or a code word, so we can recognise each other.
On holiday last week I was listening to two women discussing the Harkles.
One woman was obviously a tattler, she was saying things that could only have come from this site.
I couldn’t really interrupt without it seeming nosey.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You can tell she has no experience in things like depression, or other illnesses, that others stigmatize. Her comments on all the stuff just seem dangerous to me.…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.