Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spead love? Can't even spell! Whip smart, eh!😀
And great advice to a street prostitute...
Who will no doubt be wandering the streets at 2am shouting "duck me for a fiver!" because she can't cook up until she has made her money.

This one episode tells you all you need to know about crazy, delusional, nutcase Meghan.

And there have been many.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Please can we see the Meme that @Ndrangheta created of two soups Markle at the walkabout with Catherine and William. I could do with a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t find Smeg to be truthteller or a beacon of leadership in the field of mental health concerns.
She’s a pure exploiter, user & feeder on other people‘s wish to make a difference.

I have TomB’s reporting to tell me that she was once a nice, kind, thoughtful child who was diligent at school, & the ’mean girl’ persona came with an adult sense of inadequacy sooped up by the high octane fuel of showbiz. Otherwise I’d consider her a born narcissist mean girl, that the alleged name calling about her race/sanity of her earlier years is people pushing her back.

Possibly this podcast episode has the potential to do more damage & cause personal disappointment for ordinary people & their loved ones, who are affected with mental health problems.

In brief, she has cried wolf so often, to advance her cause & make her money, that I cannot take what she says seriously.
Shame really as she could have done some sustainable good, in the same way that Camilla, Anne, Sophie & Catherine have done.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else notice on Harry and Meghan's wedding day, when they were in the carriage together, you can clearly see Meghan turn to Harry and say, "Oh duck!"? Never seen anything like that at a royal wedding before. It was a big "tell" that her sugary sweet, doe-eyed act was fake. I believe all the stories about her screaming and having tantrums. 100%

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Right. I’m even more convinced now that Smegs is using her podcast to get revenge on shows that didn’t cast her. It’s too random to throw in How I Met Your Mother and Scrubs. Except….they shared the same casting directors. Hmmm 🤔
I'm bloody glad they didn't cast her in Scrubs. I bloody love Scrubs:D

Reactions: 30
In the Daily Mail article, Meghan apparently says in the new podcast that Harry found her a therapist at her lowest point. But I thought they told Oprah that she had no help when she was depressed and suicidal? And that Harry didn't know what to do because he felt ashamed and so they just struggled on bravely alone?

These two can never keep their stories straight.

I mean, this is what he was supposed to do from the very beginning! Having your heavily pregnant wife run up to Human Resources for mental health help when she is suicidal is actually quite insane. Just pick up the phone and get a therapist! How hard is that? Or talk to your doctor during the checkups. Unless....

• Sick
Reactions: 37
See below....... this is an old article about Thomas Markle and his bitter sounding ex wife. As you can see in the photos neither Thomas or the ex wife have red hair.

Probably a harsh comment, but she looks like she should appear on the Gender thread 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Please tell me this bleep didn't just complain that doctors and nurses have to step up and do more? As a nurse I might be taking this personally but I remember over the last 2 years wearing masks for 16+ hours, sometimes sleeping at the hospital, keeping away from my family and sitting with people while they die on their own thrn having to phone the relatives and tell them. I'm still having counselling to deal with covid and what we saw and he's saying we need to do more.

What did you bleeping do apart from hide on your mansion and say the world brought it on themselves. We don't want you. You're not royalty so just duck off with your miserable little life and maybe look at what sophie is doing and do real charity work. bleeping bleeping bleep
You have my deepest sympathy and I feel your pain and anger. I am a California state employee who was redirected from my home agency to do Contact tracing and Case investigation for LA County some of those calls were absolutely devastating. I know how bad it was for me (sometimes after a particularly bad call I would wind up crying) and having spoke to a Lot of Health care workers and law enforcement among others I know it was a way lot worse for you in the trenches.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cannot see these in the bunch
‘Smegzy 2024’
’Shag hard and bag a Prince’
’Open wider dearie’
’save condoms, eat a banana’
’Hands, Knees and yacht for free’

what would you write on your banana as an inspiration ?
GOAT @ deep throat?!🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Y
Did anyone else notice on Harry and Meghan's wedding day, when they were in the carriage together, you can clearly see Meghan turn to Harry and say, "Oh duck!"? Never seen anything like that at a royal wedding before. It was a big "tell" that her sugary sweet, doe-eyed act was fake. I believe all the stories about her screaming and having tantrums. 100%
Do you have the link or picture to this?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.