Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, this is what he was supposed to do from the very beginning! Having your heavily pregnant wife run up to Human Resources for mental health help when she is suicidal is actually quite insane. Just pick up the phone and get a therapist! How hard is that? Or talk to your doctor during the checkups. Unless....
So Hawwy - who had been a MH activist for years including forming "Heads Together" in 2016 to coordinate a number of MH charities - could think of not a single contact to call to get therapy for his wife?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Back to the earlier subject of their appearances…
I’ve always thought that HM the K, and Hawwhy look like Prince Albert (but maybe only me):
1665506206555.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
To be a good liar you have to be able to remember the lies you have told
For someone who supposedly keeps a weather eye on Social media, Meghan doesn’t know that a huge collective of people have her every bit of bullshit catalogued.

The Decoding of Crazy, begins by Meghan addressing listeners. 'Raise your hand if you've ever been called crazy or hysterical, or what about nuts? Insane out of your mind, completely irrational, okay? You get the point,' she says.

The duchess then continues: 'Now, if we were all in the same room and could see each other, I think it would be pretty easy to see. Just how many of us have our hands up? By the way, me too. And it's no wonder when you consider just how prevalent these labels are in our culture
.'

Er, NOPE Rachel. Not the way it is girl. We haven’t all been called crazy at all. Human beings who screech, ghost and bully, manipulative meanies who abuse and lie get will called out for their behaviour. You can’t and won’t get way with your lamentable lies. Crying “woman of colour“ and alleging marginalised treatment due to your sex is just an excuse and we have your number.

666 isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
but why in the middle of an article about the coronation do they have to mention Archie…

however, it’s hilarious that it’s his birthday - fake birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
but why in the middle of an article about the coronation do they have to mention Archie…

Trouble is Archie will get mentioned constantly now, the Harkles will love the attention :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Unavailable for NoLegsLili's birthday this year.

Unavailable for NoArmArchie's birthday next year.

The Crown.

Exquisite.

Savage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm no Ricky Gervais fan but after Meghan's "lectures", what he said at the Golden Globes comes to mind. "So if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg..." 👌Too bad Meghan wasn't there to hear it. Maybe in another life where she's a better actress who don't need to bag a dimwit prince to get famous.
I like Ricky Gervais, anyway. He speaks the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sat 6th may 2023

He could have had it the weekend before, the May bank holiday weekend, so we would have had an extra day off - I doubt it was planned for his birthday (probably to do with their diaries) but this is crass timings.

So we will expect lots of photos and PR to come out on that day - Farchies 4th birthday party photos with Hazzno wearing a funny hat, juggling and playing pin the dildo tail on Pablo - #freePablo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm rather pleased that Queen Camilla will also be crowned. I'm getting a bit fed up with all this Queen Consort Camilla nonsense, We didn't call Phil "Prince Consort Philip".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe they arranged it for Fark’s birthday partly to try to get the alleged kid to the UK at last, so they can check him for woodworm?
Hazno and Smeg will want to be at the coronation, we can bet our bottom dollar, so maybe Fark and the fam will have to come too so a little ‘boy’ doesn’t miss his dad and mum on his birthday…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.