Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might want, but, as whole 'Rona mess showed, medical science isn't really a science:) I'm not sure that even cloning will give you exact copy and look a like:)
I despair at people paying thousands to get a clone of their much loved pet. One woman had her dachshund cloned and the whole process seemed totally bogus. But in any case cloning does not give you back your pet with the same characteristics, temperament etc and I am sure the same applies to gene selection but people like to take advantage when money is involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
- She impacted on the mental health of numerous members of staff she systematically belittled and bullied

- She screamed and shouted at them for hours on end until they were shaking

- There was no escape, no lines or boundaries, the abuse was last thing at night, first thing in the morning

- People, particularly young women, were ‘broken’ by her behaviour

- Her alleged experience of depression/anxiety/suicidal ideation was used as a handy way out of the RF when she wanted to cash in on mega bucks deals and duck off to LA

- Not once has she ever checked her privilege or said she was actually in a massively fortunate position with tit loads of support, resources and access to mental healthcare compared to 99.99 per cent of people

- She’s a bleeping lying, self-serving, conscience-less bleep who USES MENTAL HEALTH AS A MERCHING OPPORTUNITY and should NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OPEN HER MOUTH ON THIS TOPIC EVER AGAIN

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I know Harry and Peg are CRYING

View attachment 1642302

They really thought that the Queen dying would mean the end of the monarchy.

Support for the monarchy increasing could be the reason behind their panic.
The Harkles have realised that the only interest in them is because of the royal connection. It that goes they are fucked, they are not interesting and have produced no meaningful content in over 2 years. They have A list expenditure on D list money, they are going to go broke. Netflix and Spotify are going to want their money's worth, either they deliver and trash the RF or Chaz pays back the advance on their behalf. Either way they are finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t find Smeg to be truthteller or a beacon of leadership in the field of mental health concerns.
She’s a pure exploiter, user & feeder on other people‘s wish to make a difference.

I have TomB’s reporting to tell me that she was once a nice, kind, thoughtful child who was diligent at school, & the ’mean girl’ persona came with an adult sense of inadequacy sooped up by the high octane fuel of showbiz. Otherwise I’d consider her a born narcissist mean girl, that the alleged name calling about her race/sanity of her earlier years is people pushing her back.

Possibly this podcast episode has the potential to do more damage & cause personal disappointment for ordinary people & their loved ones, who are affected with mental health problems.

In brief, she has cried wolf so often, to advance her cause & make her money, that I cannot take what she says seriously.
Shame really as she could have done some sustainable good, in the same way that Camilla, Anne, Sophie & Catherine have done.
Or in one word a GRIFTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I suppose this Spotify podcast is like giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. And that would be fine - no one deserves a public downfall more that TW.

But MY GOD she is so bleeping ODIOUS!!! Every single word out of her ugly boring bleep mouth does nothing but divide, upset and insult. Maybe her days are numbered but damn her public existence brings such pain.

She's such a nasty bleep that any person/charity that associates with her and her pet now should be blacklisted. Maybe we were fooled at first but ffs there are no excuses now - she can duck off to a big mansion with Serena, Oprah and all the other self-pitying oppressed black women millionaires.
You don’t like her then…? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now.

Harry got her the help she needed when she was at her lowest.

Then.

Harry was too embarrassed to get her the help she needed so she had to go to HR who couldn't help her out.

Now.

Meghan implored Harry to get therapy and he is thankful to her.

Then.

William implored Harry to get therapy and he is thankful to him.

Do they think people are stupid or what with their Jimmy "Now Then" Saville routine? Complete fantasists.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I suppose this Spotify podcast is like giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. And that would be fine - no one deserves a public downfall more that TW.

But MY GOD she is so bleeping ODIOUS!!! Every single word out of her ugly boring bleep mouth does nothing but divide, upset and insult. Maybe her days are numbered but damn her public existence brings such pain.

She's such a nasty bleep that any person/charity that associates with her and her pet now should be blacklisted. Maybe we were fooled at first but ffs there are no excuses now - she can duck off to a big mansion with Serena, Oprah and all the other self-pitying oppressed black women millionaires.
She can't afford to, they are A Listers with A list incomes of hundreds of millions, the Harkles aren't in that league, they are D Listers with D list incomes spending as if they were A Listers.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Now.

Then.

Harry was too embarrassed to get her the help she needed so she had to go to HR who couldn't help her out.

Now.

Then.

Do they think people are stupid or what with their Jimmy "Now Then" Saville routine? Complete fantasists.

That is why this thread and other platforms where we can be completely critical are so great. The archiving on this site is fantastic, I don't doubt that she wants to erase so many lies and act like she never told them...ohhh no, not happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Now.

Then.

Now.

Then.

To be a good liar you have to be able to remember the lies you have told

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon she is doing it deliberately. She doesn't care as long as it gets her talked about.

If the media had a blackout on reporting about her then you would see crazy and hysterical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
she can't be arsed. all narcs are the same. you can literally film them while lying and bring them the receipts and they'll call you stupid and crazy (and racist) because you didn't understand what they were really saying.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He is good. Skeaks a bit monoton, but has a dry humor. He did a couple of vids on TW, showing her exactly for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she can't be arsed. all narcs are the same. you can literally film them while lying and bring them the receipts and they'll call you stupid and crazy (and racist) because you didn't understand what they were really saying.
Yeah ... that is kinda true. :unsure: Look at the Alex Jones trial. Why couldn't she have just found a rich/famous American? duck sake ... are we paying for past sins to get lumped with that mad strumpet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Every time I hear this song (thank you Brad Paisley) I think of TW so I’ve took the liberty of adjusting the lyrics:

Someday I'm gonna be famous, do I have talent well no
These days I don't really need it thanks to the RF show
Can't wait to trash Will and Catherine, can't wait to snub my dad
Can't wait to wreck the RF convincing Haaawy their bad
'Cause when I’m a celebrity
It's adios reality
I can make Haawwy look a fool
But I will still be cool
And I’ll be on TV
I can throw a major fit
When my press isn't just how I like it
When they say I've gone insane
I'll know where to lay the blame
All the pressures that go with
Being a celebrity
I'll get to cry to Oprah Winfrey when things don't go my way
And The sugars will applaud me no matter what lies I speak
I'll make the supermarket tabloids, they'll write some awful stuff
But the more they run my name down the more my price goes up
It’s adios reality
No matter what they do
I’ll make Haawwy look a tool
And I’ll be on TV
I can make podcasts, Netflix guff
Have staff that barely last a month
When they go down the drain
I'll blame it on the fame
And say it's just so tough
Being a celebrity
So I’ll round up Haawwy and head out west
To the land of the fun and the sun
We'll be real world leaders bankrupt millionaires
Hey hey Hollywood here we come
It’s adios reality
No matter what I do
I will still be cool
And I’ll be on TV …

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lady C plunging right in

Leave Smeg alone? Smeg pays PR to keep her in the news. She left UK to avoid restrictions on her lust for attention. Desperate to be noticed and to be acknowledged and revered. Attention on her terms only. Smeg is the living embodiment of a Greek tragedy wrapped up in a Shakespearian drama and clothed in a French farce.

Year of reconciliation after NF and Penguin output? Just another story to keep the Harkles in the news. Smeg is out of touch with reality. Maybe KC will use his grandfather's rights and intervene to be assured that A & L are not being exposed to unhealthy and undesirable influences.

Lady C in fits of giggles? Lady C is reliably informed that Smeg has written a letter to PoW suggesting that when him and Catherine are in Boston for Earthshot Awards they visit Cali to work things out with the Harkles!! :)
Haz has also suggested to KC - don't bother with the kids' titles, just give us money instead. :)

Elon Musk available? Well he did associate with Amber Turd.

Smeg should not have married Haz if she wanted a billionaire lifestyle? Lady C clarifies it is just one rung on the (🍆) ladder. Living a billionaire's lifestyle on a busker's income.

How would the Harkles repay NF/Penguin if KC doesn't pay? They would have to pay back advance, expenses and compensation. İf KC doesn't pay it could be structured as a loan.

Smeg's manipulation and threats to KC? Scenario of using Haz's poor state of mental health, even widowhood to get her demands met? Anything is possible. Perpetual wearing of black for mourning. Ultimate victimhood.

Could Smeg be trying to delay Sam's case as Thomas is in poor health and might die? Not a good tactic but will probably have occurred to her. :(
Smeg's biggest mistake was dishonouring her father. Mending fences with father and sister would repair Smeg's international reputation.

Coronation? Lady C agrees with Andrew Roberts (historian) that we need pageantry not a scaled down coronation.

Will KC take action if Smeg's photos and recordings of TRF are used? Yes as it is copyright and breach of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.