Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All depends on the shenanigans this weekend ....... give us a lot to call them out on talk about and you could be a VIP within the week! 😂

Hope you are not referring to my hat - although it looks as though I was wrong, they are here, so it will have to be eaten!
I will do my best, but I already have about 30 pages to catch up on from only 8 hours ago!

And yes, your hat looks delicious. I love strawberries and fresh whipped cream. ❤

I'm still in denial, i've not seen them so they're not here in my mind 😜
That's a great way to look at it!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes typical of them no kids around they are probably not there they just want the queen to only see them I bet they only taking to the kids as everyone else is ignoring them so must be very akward! That’s my hopeful thinking anyway😅

Yes typical of them no kids around they are probably not there they just want the queen to only see them I bet they only talking to the kids as everyone else is ignoring them so must be very akward! That’s my hopeful thinking anyway😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely Hello and The other mags will be crammed full of shots of the Cambridge children so another massive “duck You” to the hazbeens and also the child catcher will be grinding her teeth thinking it could have been their family in one of the carriages when she looks at all the coverage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Splenda account has Harry also doing it:

Their pictures are highly likely embargoed for the US media, due to timezones.
It will probably be out there past midnight our time.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm really looking forward to the lighting of the beacons. There's one in Alderley Edge and I wish I could be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Listen, whatever Meghan tried to do. It didn't really work.

The Cambridge children stole the whole show. As usual.

They were respectful:

View attachment 1312673

They were three different moods:

View attachment 1312674

They were cute with their cousins:

View attachment 1312675

View attachment 1312676

View attachment 1312677

Cambridge family just showed up and showed out!

View attachment 1312678
They are an absolute credit to William & Catherine. Diana would be so proud as I’m sure Charles is. From the photos on the hospital steps to their birthday photos and every important Royal occasion, it is wonderful to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Splenda account has Harry also doing it:

Their pictures are highly likely embargoed for the US media, due to timezones.
It will probably be out there past midnight our time.
Won‘t they look weird photos once the childrens‘ faces are pixilated For US market ????? The one of H will just look like a bad tempered man telling an anonymous child to be quiet ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.