Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i would most like to know, while I was doing dishes, why would they think the kids need shushing.

We have NEVER seen the kids being told not the have fun, to keep quiet, they are allowed to be kids. Why did she and Harry try to quiet the kids.

Was she complaining to Harry constantly how noisy the kids are? Then he tried to quieten them and that made them more giggly, so she tried. Or the other way around, she tried and then she was wounded because the kids laughed at her out loud and sent him to try get the control she tried to get.

It seems to me most likely she did try first, what that says to me is she tried to gain control over everyone in the room and wasn't managing, so she tried the kids, and that also didn't work.

So she is going to get more and more upset as the weekend goes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Operation London Bridge am guessing :cry:
He must have been as sick as a pig when William was at the trooping in full uniform, suck it up you ginger,Grifting, gasbagging, gormless, grubby, grimey,gobshite.

What pr will they put out after today, the trailer trash twats.

Why did someone not lob some tomatoes through the open window followed by all that lovely horseshit!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Ooh, I might go. I think I’m near to you, Cassandra. When you mentioned the Golden Garter I thought, she’s one of my people!
I grew up in Wythenshawe :) Alderley Edge and Styal Mill were my favourite places to go. Live closer to the city now. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
HRH QE II is indomitable!

Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ; and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

a2868f28-8528-4978-a989-aa0f14f71902-GTY_1241053062.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
What i would most like to know, while I was doing dishes, why would they think the kids need shushing.

We have NEVER seen the kids being told not the have fun, to keep quiet, they are allowed to be kids. Why did she and Harry try to quiet the kids.

Was she complaining to Harry constantly how noisy the kids are? Then he tried to quieten them and that made them more giggly, so she tried. Or the other way around, she tried and then she was wounded because the kids laughed at her out loud and sent him to try get the control she tried to get.

It seems to me most likely she did try first, what that says to me is she tried to gain control over everyone in the room and wasn't managing, so she tried the kids, and that also didn't work.

No, she just wanted to get in a photo.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Anymore thread suggestions? It will soon be time for another one.

Reactions: 16
It won’t let me share my video but they were certainly not in the carriages I saw come out of Buckingham palace I was so proud to be British today not going to lie I cried

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Harry&Meghan#192 At THE QUEEN’s PLATINUM JUBILEE, I posed in a window for all to see….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It won’t let me share my video but they were certainly not in the carriages I saw come out of Buckingham palace I was so proud to be British today not going to lie I cried
It was just incredible. 😀😎

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This face says it all! A man who has served quietly, honourably and dedicatedly all his life regarding a feckless, ignorant oik who abandoned his duty to go schmooze, grift and scam millions off the back of his fame. Would so love to have been a fly on the wall for some of those excruciatingly awkward family conversations!
1654180622600.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Because Kate did it with the kids at Pips wedding and it went viral.
Also a copy of Diana .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Yeah, I don't really understand those photos either. If there is a time when children can be boisterous and loud, it's at their great granny's birthday party surrounded by 100s of thousands of cheering people and a booming air display. I hope those all the children at the events over the next few days have a riot, it will be an amazing memory for them to have. The more I look at those pictures the more it annoys me. Perhaps it's their parenting style, be seen and not heard.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m glad we didn’t see them at all and the coverage they had out the palace for the bits we couldn’t see they featured no where
I’ve managed to avoid them totally which I’m over the moon about it

Kate and Williams children are just as cute in real life 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.