Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo thank you! I like Bea's headgear. So Big Mike is there.... good. Standing guard. Zara probably has smeg in a headlock and Mike and Edo are discussing where to park unconscious Hawwy. Jet lag and all that.
Yeah I like it too & think it looks really pretty on Bea

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lots and lots and lots.... i refuse to click on these articles but screen shot below
If you look at her skin versus the girls... yeah she's in a shadier (pun intended) part of the window but you can see she used a trowel for the bronzer on her cheeks and super heavy eyeliner. She was ready for that telephoto lens.

the kids are like "da fuq?"
And then Hawwy joins in. Why are they telling them to be quiet? There are fighter jets breakkng the sohnd barrier right over their heads and TQ is 50 feet away. Everyone else is talking and pointing to things. duck orf hairless

View attachment 1312827
They prob telling the kiddies to keep quite because her and Harry have sneaked in 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am way behind. Probably won't see much live coverage but saw a photo of the queen, she looks fantastic.
And the Cambridge kids are just gorgeous.

Now I'm off to catch up on the thread. ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pages to catch up on. Cannot believe the brass neck of that pig of a woman. But anyway, from what I've seen, everyone looks happy and relaxed and celebrating our wonderful Monarch on her amazing achievement and longevity. God save the Queen.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love the pictures of the Cambridge children, and I think it’s a good thing actually that that picture of Meghan is out there. Proof they were included with the rest of the family, so they can’t make up a song and dance about not being welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Answering my own comment because I foolishly didn't read all the posts before it ......... Buggar, buggar, buggar the witch has come. 🤬

Where are you @Scotch Mist? Time for us to visit the VIP lounge and eat our hats. 🤢
I'm nibbling my 🍓 now 😃

Am disappointed that the jets came from the South this time so they didn't fly over us.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion 192 : harry-meghan It's the jubilleee they've come back to that racist familleeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They miss the royal life. It is clear as day that they are still hoping they can come over for things like the Platinum Jubilee, get maximum coverage and then jet back to the USA to do celebrity things.
Any idea what they'll be over for next?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
But what about their SECURIDEEEEE?
Maybe another FU to the markles, the heir to the throne is happy to do a walkabout with the people (ok so there are snipers up there watching his and everyone around him every move but we’ll gloss over that wee bit)

Reactions: 26
Isn't it amazing that smegs and haz manage to get in a photo with other people's kids but not with their own? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.