Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Right, I've reported the last one to get it closed, I feel like I've achieved something today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the wonderful new thread and title, @Mrsoh and @Happy Lady. I hate to say, the air in America smells a little better right now. Almost like a stench we’ve come to endure for 2 years has lifted.
while I celebrate my birthday and this new sweetness in the air, I feel sorry for my Tattler friends in London, where I hear the stench from the bench, has touched down.

I’m sorry my gain means the witch is in your backyard right now. (But yea me. also threw in a shameless Birthday plug. Last year she ruined my Anniversary with her phony tour of NY. She owed me this one. )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks for starting the new fred @Mrsoh and @Happy Lady for the fab title.

What's the betting we have to start another new thread before the day is out because of the number of posts?

Not long now before me and @Scotch Mist will be enjoying eating our hats 😋, and ? (sorry forgotten who pledged their house on them not coming) will be camping in @Wackie Jeaver's garden!🎪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Any jubilee predictions? I don't think we'll see the children - perhaps only in released photographs like Archie's christening :unsure:

Reactions: 28
The Calicunts have landed :sick:
I bet Scobiecunt is so happy today, he must be rolling on the floor like an excited puppy, in the knowledge that his handler and mistress is (probably) somewhere on the same patch of soil as him again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Thank you for the wonderful new thread and title, @Mrsoh and @Happy Lady. I hate to say, the air in America smells a little better right now. Almost like a stench we’ve come to endure for 2 years has lifted.
while I celebrate my birthday and this new sweetness in the air, I feel sorry for my Tattler friends in London, whee I hear the stench from the bench, has touched down.

I’m sorry my gain means the witch is in your backyard right now. (But yea me. also threw in a shameless Birthday plug. Last year she ruined my Anniversary with her phony tour of NY. She owed me this one. )
Happy Birthday @VioletButterfly, hope you have a lovely day and The Gruesomes don't do anything to spoil another celebration for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What if the iron clad security is not to protect them, but to protect the rest of the family from them and keep the 666s from gatecrashing other events?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thank you @Mrsoh for starting your first ever thread and congratulations to @Happy Lady for the thread title.

As regards a summary for the gruesome twosome:
they are both cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Right, I've reported the last one to get it closed, I feel like I've achieved something today 😂
And so you have, thanks for starting new thread. Great title @Happy Lady

What if the iron clad security is not to protect them, but to protect the rest of the family from them and keep the 666s from gatecrashing other events?
I was reading some of the older threads earlier and there was a video about all the times she / they had to be told NO by the royal family. Wow!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thanks for starting the new fred @Mrsoh and @Happy Lady for the fab title.

What's the betting we have to start another new thread before the day is out because of the number of posts?

Not long now before me and @Scotch Mist will be enjoying eating our hats 😋, and ? (sorry forgotten who pledged their house on them not coming) will be camping in @Wackie Jeaver's garden!🎪
And i will be forced to eat cake!

Happy birthday @VioletButterfly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet Scobiecunt is so happy today, he must be rolling on the floor like an excited puppy, in the knowledge that his handler and mistress is (probably) somewhere on the same patch of soil as him again
Probably wet himself jumping up on the door to get out And hump his masters’ legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

And Happy Birthday to @VioletButterfly 🍰🎂🍾

No christening?
Convenient for the AoC, isn't it?

Now he doesn't have to worry about Smeg turning up on her Netflix show, claiming that Lidl was personally and privately christened by him 3 days before the Jubilee, in a pond in Windsor Great Park, with only the Harkles and GanGan in attendance.

Any jubilee predictions? I don't think we'll see the children - perhaps only in released photographs like Archie's christening :unsure:
I don't think we'll see them. Netflix wants that big moment.

Also, Aldi has only just turned 3. He probably has tantrums like most kids that age do. He's away from home and from the things he loves best, like Pablo and the chickens. He may well be tired and fractious from travelling and jetlag. Also the other great-grandchildren are strangers to him, even if there has been the odd video call. The other kids have all been raised among the family and have learned by default (and probably plenty of tellings-off behind the scenes) how they're expected to behave in public.

Smeg can't risk the media capturing Aldi having some kind of meltdown in public, while the supposedly feral Cambridge kids stand by, watching with their mouths open in shock, can she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.