Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww
Nice to see Aunt Bea looking all relaxed with the Royal kids ;) on the main stage

58591907-10878385-image-a-20_1654169567374.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Cringe that she had to be seen one way or another today. Embarrassed for her 🤭🤭
Honestly, I am more than embarrassed for her!

She really looks so desperate. And so far has only made the DailyMail. The real publications are posting about the Queen and the Cambridge children.

They miss the royal life. It is clear as day that they are still hoping they can come over for things like the Platinum Jubilee, get maximum coverage and then jet back to the USA to do celebrity things.

Charles better not give them half in half out.

What is this? Probably merching those awful rings again. Had to get in even one shot ... How else would she merch her outfit?

This woman has no self-respect.

58592109-10877861-image-a-389_1654169861862.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Just seen the pics of Megabitch shushing the kids! Kids she doesn’t know in any way! What an utter cow! Hope they told her to do one.

And she’s turned up in an off the shoulder number again, along with that massive hat. What is wrong with her 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They've only come over so they can pretend to the American Netflix audience they are important royals.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
We're in Gloucestershire and had the 3 Hercules go over really low doing a loop on their way back to Brize Norton - it was an amazing sight :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They've only come over so they can pretend to the American Netflix audience they are important royals.
If this was the plan then surely it's backfired? Their absence on the balcony / parade couldn't make it any more obvious that they're not considered important royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly, I am more than embarrassed for her!

She really looks so desperate. And so far has only made the DailyMail. The real publications are posting about the Queen and the Cambridge children.

They miss the royal life. It is clear as day that they are still hoping they can come over for things like the Platinum Jubilee, get maximum coverage and then jet back to the USA to do celebrity things.

Charles better not give them half in half out.

What is this? Probably merching those awful rings again. Had to get in even one shot ... How else would she merch her outfit?

This woman has no self-respect.

View attachment 1312782
If you look closer the 3 girls seem to be looking at each other & haven't noticed her sneaking up behind them?

And she's shushing the girl who's caught her slyly creeping her way into view of the cameras? :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I bet William is bursting with pride at the gorgeous family and happy life he and Catherine have built together
1654176421389.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
If you look closer the 3 girls seem to be looking at each other & haven't noticed her sneaking up behind them?

And she's shushing the girl who's caught her slyly creeping her way into view of the cameras? :ROFLMAO:
From the few photos I have seen on here, they also look confused, like what is going on here?

I bet you they were having fun and she just jumped in and copied them and they were like what is going on?

And I bet you she proceeded to ignore them again after a few minutes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

The girls were probably shushing each other and she just barged in and made it look like she was part of it. I hope that Zara and Peter make it clear that she does not have permission to use that photo in their Netflix doc

ETA: The Queen chatting with Prince Louis :love: He's probably asking "Is this all for you Granny?" and she says "It's for us Louis...all of us...except Harry and Meghan"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m watching on YouTube, and the cable networks. I love seeing PWs babies on the balcony. Looks like there’d be room for another little Cambridge up there. I don’t know why, but ever since she looked BabyStruck at a mothers center or sometching, I’m secretly hoping she’s decided to take one for us tattler’s and push the 6s down to 7s.
Happy Jubilee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How much fake tan has she put on?
Lots and lots and lots.... i refuse to click on these articles but screen shot below
If you look at her skin versus the girls... yeah she's in a shadier (pun intended) part of the window but you can see she used a trowel for the bronzer on her cheeks and super heavy eyeliner. She was ready for that telephoto lens.

the kids are like "da fuq?"
And then Hawwy joins in. Why are they telling them to be quiet? There are fighter jets breakkng the sohnd barrier right over their heads and TQ is 50 feet away. Everyone else is talking and pointing to things. duck orf hairless

1654176470455.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I have made a decision I am not going to click on any more H&M links. Only one less little click but refusing the bait from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If I was Zara, I’d smack the witch into next week. Telling someone else’s kids off in their own gran‘s house. What a moll. And you just know she’s seen all the footage of William with Zara’s kids at the polo last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.