Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click your name and find out how many posts you have and then subtract it from 500. :D

WAIT, WHAT??? I thought it was 500. I will never get there. πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜”
Tattle levels here:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see randy has "tested positive" for covid. Would be a dreadful shame if migraine and the puppet "tested positive" as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
From the few photos I have seen on here, they also look confused, like what is going on here?

I bet you they were having fun and she just jumped in and copied them and they were like what is going on?

And I bet you she proceeded to ignore them again after a few minutes.
bleep probably had an earpiece in. Her long lens photographer darting around outside trying to get a spot and then…
Now! Come to the window right now!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I see randy has "tested positive" for covid. Would be a dreadful shame if migraine and the puppet "tested positive" as well.
They would have to stay here longer until they are clear so, no thanks they have already got crabs and pubic lice that's enough!!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry must be absolutely sickened - and deservedly so, I may add.
Looking on from a window, when every other time he was part of the whole thing, on the balcony and the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
if we get enough chatty members together we could always take the VIP stateroom by force....lol we could do a Markle and barge our way through any obstacles that get in our way,... or we could sneak in take a quick peek and run before they spot us...lol
Approx 250 comments left and I will join your chatty team.

On topic, a bit behind so not sure if posted yet, but this video made me chuckle:

22BA5CC8-60EF-47BD-9CA0-70B33DA395C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ugh I'm sick of this nonsense about the Queen being desperate to see Lillibucks. Prince Charles who is the child's grandfather is never mentioned! Perhaps he's not bothered then πŸ€”
Along with all that shite about a birthday party which they planned to take the Queen from her already heavy schedule?
A party for a child who has NO IDEA what day it is nor what day they were born. Why couldnt it happen after the Jubilee? They really are the most selfish narcissistic twosome on the planet 🀬
Wonder if the party will be at Pizza Express
Andrew will go as he is well known by the staff so will get them a discount
What’s that sir your are a frequent visitor
Sorry but I don’t recognise you now who’s paying the bill you the ginger twit or that women who is leaving fake tan and horse hair on the chairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The stupidity of shushing the children in the midst of what must be epic noise levels outside. πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Pictures are taken by a Royal photographer , then grain/film grain is applied to make them look like they are long lens.
It's all a permited:

The theorists will claim different because it brings them clicks from anti-fans.

No, Peg didn't piss her white polo shorts either.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is anyone doing a new thread, I don't mind doing it again?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.