Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really looking forward to the lighting of the beacons. There's one in Alderley Edge and I wish I could be there.
Ooh, I might go. I think I’m near to you, Cassandra. When you mentioned the Golden Garter I thought, she’s one of my people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do we think the RF had a quiet word with the press not to feature the gruesome twosome, or do we think the press did it of their own accord?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Click your name and find out how many posts you have and then subtract it from 500. :D

WAIT, WHAT??? I thought it was 500. I will never get there. 🤪 😔
Subtract it from 1000!!! Don't pay any attention to me, someone must have slipped me some of that snakebite. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Won‘t they look weird photos once the childrens‘ faces are pixilated For US market ????? The one of H will just look like a bad tempered man telling an anonymous child to be quiet ???
Not really the event is public, so kids are not going to be pixelated.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think if I was the parents of those kids they were shushing I'd be wondering why the duck they think they are anyone to be telling others to be quiet when it's their own big gobs that need to STFU.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just seen the pics of Megabitch shushing the kids! Kids she doesn’t know in any way! What an utter cow! Hope they told her to do one.

And she’s turned up in an off the shoulder number again, along with that massive hat. What is wrong with her 😂
In answer to your last (rhetorical) question……almost 191,000 reasons, and that’s just Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
BBC wants to be filming the Christmas message again so will keep in favour.
Glad the bbc have been " brought to heel" .
I have to admit, not a mention of them , and the coverage couldnt be bettered

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The RF should not forget the Oprah interview never forget the betrayal they committed treason it was and they should be held accountable during this visit I hope none of them feed their egos and forgive them cut them loose that’s what they wanted they make me so
Mad they are here today 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.