Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I got an invite this afternoon from the nursing home where my husband is cared for to their jubilee barbecue on Saturday. I mentioned that hubby might not be too keen on seeing me eat a burger when all he can eat is pureed food.

"Don't worry" I was told, the chef has pureed the separate ingredients of a burger and then moulded them back into a burger shape, bun and all! How fabulous is that! So hubby can have a burger but as it will be soft it will have to be eaten with a spoon, but it will taste like a burger. The chef is also going to do the same with fish and chips.

And to 'crown it all', so to speak, we can finish off with the Lemon Platinum Jubilee trifle, pureed for those who need it. I can't wait. Will try to get some pics and post them on here if I can. 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

SilentCW

I love that William is taking on such a prominent role in the Jubbly , suck on that ginger tits , while you’re watching The Chase back at the cottage and eating a Deliveroo .

Probably cause 1) he cares for his gran and want to make this easier for her.

2) the "busier" he is, the less time there is to pretend nice and then he simply doesn't have the time.

I honestly feel sorry for William, he does everything he is supposed to, he is dependable, stable, strong, loving, caring, thoughtful, hard working, everything he needs to be and more.

But people constantly talk about his brother and his Wife. His brothers grief, ignoring his mother also died, his brothers wife, except his is doing fantastic work and is also "never good enough" his children seem incredible kids who carry their situation well, but everyone wants to talk about Archie and Lilli.

I wish the press would stop, but if we all constantly read the articles and make it cost effective for companies to run their articles.

I am not going to click on another article about them, not that I really do anyway, but I will not.

I am honestly tired of them trying to control me and the narrative through stupid articles that are never true and allowing that to upset me. That means I am allowing them to control me.

It's not happening anymore. I will be here and comment on things discussed here, but I won't be clicking on articles.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Honeystar

VIP Member
Honestly? Another blinder from the RF in my mind. Driven over on the back of a bus, no carriage ride. Shoved in to watch in the windows, absolute minimal chance of any coverage. Couple of shots of extended family chatting away to them, racist toxic family who? And then finally, the absolute money shots of the Queen chatting away to Louis…content the markles could only dream of!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

VC10

VIP Member
HRH QE II is indomitable!

Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ; and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

a2868f28-8528-4978-a989-aa0f14f71902-GTY_1241053062.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
OT
Unanimous verdict in AH v JD trial. JD WON!!!!

Watch out Markle, this is what happens to LIARS!

• Heart
Honestly? Another blinder from the RF in my mind. Driven over on the back of a bus, no carriage ride. Shoved in to watch in the windows, absolute minimal chance of any coverage. Couple of shots of extended family chatting away to them, racist toxic family who? And then finally, the absolute money shots of the Queen chatting away to Louis…content the markles could only dream of!
They did very well, the only shots were from long lenses through a window. And both Sky and the Beeb were pretty silent about them, I don't think we could have asked for more.

The window shots remind me of this photo:

wallis.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
She has that “on” look. You can just hear her voice - too high, too fast, too artificially bright. Trying to convince everyone how happy and friendly and caring she is, as if she hadn’t made everyone tense and miserable for the past four years. What a cunt

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I love that William is taking on such a prominent role in the Jubbly , suck on that ginger tits , while you’re watching The Chase back at the cottage and eating a Deliveroo .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55