Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good PR team can work wonders without people even realising. Look at how Camilla was rehabilitated - she was once the most despised woman in the U.K. Minge probably thinks she’s better than any PR company so why pay for something she can do herself.
Minge was caught doing her own publicity when she was an actress, wasn't she. Her "PR" was mysteriously never available whenever Smegsy herself was around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I am pretty sure I read on here a while ago that sunshine sucks no longer represented them on a personal basis, only their business interests.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It's hard not to think Time are trolling them a bit. I can't remember a company openly taking the piss out of people they've worked with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Daily Star reports that the "Time" cover hasn't gone down well in the US and the commentator said the photo was one of the weirdest he had ever seen. Duh!!!

I just had another look at it and it's creepy how Noballs has been made smaller and could in fact be the same size as her, with a leg missing. This is a serious magazine and they can't get a cover right? Why is NoBalls smaller, or at most the same size? This is very significant but what does it mean? Is it Minge's way of dealing with the fact that Noballs was the one they wanted on the cover, so she shrunk him in a cut-and-paste Photoshop job in SoHo House or wherever they are? I can't see this being the work of a professional photographer, so maybe she did it herself or it was that Hari Krishna luvvie with his long range compassionate lens shooting from London? There, that will cut him down to size and show the world that I'm The Important One!

I've never seen a photo of a couple, EVER, in a magazine where the man has had his head shrunken, a wig slapped on his head, a leg removed, his shoulders narrowed and his arms shortened for millions to see and ridicule.
Wtf??? This is seriously unnerving and another indicator of their mental instability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I've never seen a photo of a couple, EVER, in a magazine where the man has had his head shrunken, his shoulders made narrower and his arms shortened for millions to see. This is seriously unnerving when you think about it and is another indicator of their mental instability.
Do you think Harry got to see the photo before it was published? I bet he didn't. Probably too stoned and gibbering at poor Pablo whilst he was trying to garden. #FreePablo.
I think it's smeg's mental instability we're seeing there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I read a comment somewhere saying that his head looks like a sticker that’s been applied after, or one of those masks you can buy. So odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daily Star reports that the "Time" cover hasn't gone down well in the US and the commentator said the photo was one of the weirdest he had ever seen.

I just had another look at it and it's creepy how Noballs has been made smaller and could be even smaller than her, with a leg missing. This is a serious magazine and they can't get a cover right? Why is NoBalls smaller than her, or at most the same size? This is very significant but what does it mean? Is it Minge's way of dealing with the fact that Noballs was the one they wanted on the cover, so she shrunk him in a cut-and-paste Photoshop job in SoHo House or wherever they are? I can't see this being the work of a professional photographer, so maybe she did it herself or it was that Hari Krishna luvvie with his long range compassionate lens shooting from London? There, that will cut him down to size and show the world that I'm really The Important One!

I've never seen a photo of a couple, EVER, in a magazine where the man has had his head shrunken, his shoulders made narrower and his arms shortened for millions to see. This is seriously unnerving when you think about it and is another indicator of their mental instability.
I agree, it’s bizarre. I can see that in her disordered mind there might be some reason behind it, but I can’t fathom why Tine just didn’t say ‘no. We need a proper pic or the deal’s off’. Even if they wanted the 1.5mill, it is just too weird

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't understand how anyone can support someone who spends 1.5 million on a self promoting magazine cover.

Look, meghan and harry, if you want people to think you do good deeds, then just do some good deeds FFS.
Like giving 1.5 million to people who could do with some help. Victims of earthquakes, floods, wars, homeless veterans.
Set up a shelter for homeless veterans and pay towards its upkeep and continuation.
Get your photo ops by volunteering there - but fund it.

Just f***ing do something instead of trumpeting how charitable and caring you are.

Im so annoyed ive just eaten a packet of Cadbury's orange flavoured chocolate fingers.

See what you've made me do, f***ers!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's hard not to think Time are trolling them a bit. I can't remember a company openly taking the piss out of people they've worked with
I always thought it was a highly respected truthful magazine, how wrong I was.

Everything they do always turns to crap should have been Hello now they are a chavs delight, don't even read them at the dentist.

Some enterprising clever soul should get these pics printed on to a bog roll, would love to wipe my butt on their faces and it's something we could send them for Christmas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have any of you seen the Blind Gossip story ‘such a private relationship’? It’s ostensibly about a boy bander, but it draws parallels with Smeg and Dreg and the comments are all about them and the weird Time pics
I just spent a good few minutes trying to work out what a 'bot bander' was :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You meant 'boy' right? Or am I totally stupid? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think Harry got to see the photo before it was published? I bet he didn't. Probably too stoned and gibbering at poor Pablo whilst he was trying to garden. #FreePablo.
I think it's smeg's mental instability we're seeing there.
Not sure how I got quoted here 🥴

It’s @Cinnamon.girl’s wise words, of course

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I now have the wonderful Thundercats theme tune in my head. If it wasn't such a brilliant song, it could be the Twunts anthem. Thundercunts are on the move, Thundercunts are loose.
Smell the bullshit, point and laugh, Thundercunts are loose.
Xx
97865C4D-AB4F-45BA-BEF0-FFD8E93219F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand how anyone can support someone who spends 1.5 million on a self promoting magazine cover.

Look, meghan and harry, if you want people to think you do good deeds, then just do some good deeds FFS.
Like giving 1.5 million to people who could do with some help. Victims of earthquakes, floods, wars, homeless veterans.
Set up a shelter for homeless veterans and pay towards its upkeep and continuation.
Get your photo ops by volunteering there - but fund it.

Just f***ing do something instead of trumpeting how charitable and caring you are.

Im so annoyed ive just eaten a packet of Cadbury's orange flavoured chocolate fingers.

See what you've made me do, f***ers!!!!!
That's no excuse Chita😄😄 you didn't even offer us one you greedy old bint just sort yourself out or I will tell the squad to visit and piss over your chocolate fingers😾😾😾😾❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure how I got quoted here 🥴

It’s @Cinnamon.girl’s wise words, of course
I think that's my fault :eek: I quoted you, made a comment. Then went to quote @Cinnamon.girl and give another comment. When I'd finished your quote and my comment had disappeared. So I went ahead and posted with my comment on @Cinnamon.girl. I must have accidently deleted stuff so it ended up looking how it looks. If that makes sense. :oops:

Bright Shiny New Thread Here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Daily Star reports that the "Time" cover hasn't gone down well in the US and the commentator said the photo was one of the weirdest he had ever seen. Duh!!!

I just had another look at it and it's creepy how Noballs has been made smaller and could in fact be the same size as her, with a leg missing. This is a serious magazine and they can't get a cover right? Why is NoBalls smaller, or at most the same size? This is very significant but what does it mean? Is it Minge's way of dealing with the fact that Noballs was the one they wanted on the cover, so she shrunk him in a cut-and-paste Photoshop job in SoHo House or wherever they are? I can't see this being the work of a professional photographer, so maybe she did it herself or it was that Hari Krishna luvvie with his long range compassionate lens shooting from London? There, that will cut him down to size and show the world that I'm The Important One!

I've never seen a photo of a couple, EVER, in a magazine where the man has had his head shrunken, a wig slapped on his head, a leg removed, his shoulders narrowed and his arms shortened for millions to see and ridicule.
Wtf??? This is seriously unnerving and another indicator of their mental instability.
She is even sicker than I thought she is a nut job

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.