Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are the cover as no articles are listed on the picture i think its a pic released for the muppets birthday
Apparently they're one of 7 covers. Probably because they're one of the few on the list who actually wanted to do a photoshoot for TIME. When royals are on it they're usually above posing for it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That is one crappy photoshop effort. I reckon there is someone actually posing there next to batface, but it isn't the ginger tosser and they've added his ugly mug on after. And done a tit ton of work on herself's fizzog as well. I thought it was Cheryl Cole at first (before she also had her face butchered)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ffs whats going on with the error messages - Is it pure coincidence that it happens the same time these hilarious pics released??

• Wow
Reactions: 34
In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

They don't just opine? REALLY???????
They surely meant Bovine 🐄🐮 ( lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For anyone who is worried that this might be their ticket to the big time in the US, don't be. It will be forgotten about by next week, just like failureXfailure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Love the Daily Mail headline for this:

Harry and Meghan are named on Time magazine's list of the ‘world’s 100 most influential people’ alongside other 'icons' Dolly Parton and Naomi Osaka in VERY airbrushed photo shoot

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Okay, so not only did they take time out of maternity leave to take several photos. Not a single photo shows any sign of the compassion they claim they have! All dressed up, showing off the bling, the f*** me eyes from Meghan! She is clearly back in her element of taking centre stage spotlight. And Harry agreed to do this!!! This goes against everything he has been saying for years how he hates the spotlight Honestly huge joke that these guys are featured when as many have said, they have RAN AWAY not TO family, block and spread lies and horrendous information while playing victim.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I've just been looking at the pics in the Daily Mail. She seems to be wearing three different faces. The one on the cover, the one on the stroll through the gardens and then the one in the Doprah interview. None of them is the same, surely? And they're all from this year 😂

And does Princess P look erm...wide to you? Not just her legs, but her face and her body.

<Disclaimer: I am also wide>

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've just been looking at the pics in the Daily Mail. She seems to be wearing three different faces. The one on the cover, the one on the stroll through the gardens and then the one in the Doprah interview. None of them is the same, surely? And they're all from this year 😂

And does Princess P look erm...wide to you? Not just her legs, but her face and her body.

<Disclaimer: I am also wide>
I thought she looked rather wide too :ROFLMAO: It may be a slight improvement!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How much do you think they paid to get on the cover of Time magazine? Or who did they 'sleep with'?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What on earth are they influencing though?

All they ever do is post videos and put out word salad statements.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.