Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Thank you @Cassandra333 for new thread and recap, Only my 2nd time having a title picked though I really didn't think I was anywhere near.

Just a wee fly over for the birthday brat
Screenshot_20210915-065951~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
those photos are truly terrible.... I think Smegzie might have been in charge of the airbrushing, or at least given final approval and sent them back at least 500 times shouting "more! more!"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Doodlebug005 for the thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:
Thank you @Doodlebug005 and @Cassandra333 for the lovely new thread. 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think they are the cover as no articles are listed on the picture i think its a pic released for the muppets birthday

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
those photos are truly terrible.... I think Smegzie might have been in charge of the airbrushing, or at least given final approval and sent them back at least 500 times shouting "more! more!"
They've actually managed to outdo the pair from the Lifetime movie in terms of sheer cheesiness. And that takes a bit of doing.

Hazza in that black shirt looks like a creep from a bad 80s bonkbuster miniseries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

They don't just opine? REALLY???????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently that's a white jumpsuit she is wearing, I thought it looked more like shirt and pants. Maybe I should have a look on megs mirror who will no doubt already have its designer and cost listed.
With that hair do you think she is auditioning for a new Charlie's angels film?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Time magazine also made Hitler their person of the year in 1938, Wallis Simpson in 1936 & Stalin was twice the person of the year in 1939 & 1942. Hardly a list of repute in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm LOVING all your comments on this. The whole thing is toe curlingly hilarious.
For some reason I'm not able to post my approval in likes though, some sort of glitch I think. But loving your work. Carry on, tattlers!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently that's a white jumpsuit she is wearing, I thought it looked more like shirt and pants. Maybe I should have a look on megs mirror who will no doubt already have its designer and cost listed.
With that hair do you think she is auditioning for a new Charlie's angels film?
That hair does not belong to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm LOVING all your comments on this. The whole thing is toe curlingly hilarious.
For some reason I'm not able to post my approval in likes though, some sort of glitch I think. But loving your work. Carry on, tattlers!!!!
I'm getting that with the likes as well. And a Bad Gateway message every so often.

ETA: A little palate-cleanser from Kate. Also showing us how to wear wide trousers properly. :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow, the audacity of it! They look like they’ve been checked out of Madame Tussaud’s for the day! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That photoshop work on the Harkles , puts your basic blogger/influencer post in a more professional category.
The ''classiness'' of the the pinky finger diamond is enhanced by the mandatory ''Mother Diana watch" and the ''purity'' of Pegs white jumpsuit outfit is wonderfully contrasted by the darkness on Dianas second son. Yin/Yang we should understand it so.
Somewhere out there a Frisian horse is missing its hair.
.:ROFLMAO:

Translation:
It looks like the cover of a romance novel where the plot is based around her not wanting/needing a man, but suddenly due to a comical(for the reader mostly) set of circumstances finds the ''ultimate'' man.
WTF happened to Time, and where was I when it started? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I had a look at the time website, they are under the icons list, not pioneers, not leadership. Interestingly Britney Spears is on the same list as them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.