Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @NorthernValkyrie for typing out the article. Have to say your version of the article was much better than the original :LOL:

I personally don't believe magazine articles. She has no intention of coming back
No, I don't think she will either. Does anyone remember that event Harry had to go to and she was supposed to go with him? He could be heard on the phone saying 'But you promised!'
I think this is the same thing. She's made these ridiculous demands so that she can say it's not her fault that she can't go when they're refused.
She probably thinks that she can get mileage out of the refusal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And the text with that weird AF photo from Time?

"In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

When have they ever run towards the struggle? They write some wanky waffle-rich word salad about the latest Big News and then you never hear about it again!
Her face where she's dressed in black reminds me of a Kardashian. So unnatural. Great posing, is this her idea of the "power woman" stance? Also hello photoshop! PWB looks more like a wax doll in both.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
When you look at the list it’s clearly a mutual back-slapping exercise - everyone on that list we saw writing about someone else in the list. The world kitchen guy has written about them and they’ve e written about some vaccine woman. All organised and photographed with stylists etc ‘Compassion for people they don’t know’. No compassion for people they do know…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Oh, that's hilarious! They paid to be on Time's most influential people! 🤣🤣🤣

All they do is opine on things they know nothing about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh my gosh...I'm supposed to be working but just had to take time out to :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at those photos!

The second one with Harry standing behind his 'oh so powerful' narc of a wife - is absolutely hilarious! All they need to be wearing are a couple of Christmas jumpers and sorted for cheesiness!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
And what is this weird photo?
Just seen it in the DM and had to come straight here!! Their weird pose really reminds me of something but I can't think what? Arrggh this is gonna bug me now, not much work getting done here this afternoon then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Time mag- “ they have compassion for people they don’t know “ . I have no words .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I haven't been on here for a few days but just had to come here after seeing those photos from Time magazine on Twitter 😂😂😂

The wife really does think she's some kind of supermodel. As for Harry, has he had a hair transplant? Oh gosh, they're even tackier than the Kardashians now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think Hazno is supposed to be sitting in something but the whole photo is just weird. Like those mme Tussaud waxwork models that aren’t quite right

I also just saw this on scrappy doos twitter. I think he’s referring to meltdowns but I just see a melting face 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep staying off Twitter today! I imagine the SS are having a meltdown right now and fawning over their supreme overlords

• Sick
Reactions: 23
That photo with him behind her is just plain weird, the scale of his head seems all off, has to be a photoshopped job surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That photo with him behind her is just plain weird, the scale of his head seems all off, has to be a photoshopped job surely.
A picture says a thousand words. The way he's hanging off her shoulder and she's literally wearing the trousers 😂

I would feel sorry for Haz because this is pretty embarrassing but he's made his bed and has caused too much damage to the RF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.