Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure look at my username 🤣🤣 The accent over the a (a fada) gives the 'a' an 'aww' sound so my username is pronounced (phonetic spelling) 'cawka millish', which in English is Sweet Cake..

Hmmmmm caaaaake 🍰
@Cáca_Milis , I can only apologise for my fada laziness 😂😂... I admit, I am a bit lackadaisical about using them... Your user name is not good for dieters😂... Can you pick a favourite flavour? Difficult one I know! Have to order a cake for a family celebration next week, coffee and carrot being my fav's but not to everyones taste...

On topic kinda... If anyone is interested Pw and pwb's stepmum the brilliant Camilla shared a recipe for her sponge cake on insta lately , looks delish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So up the wazoo of an underpaid bodyguard to the 3rd cousin of a saudi prince. Thought so
As funny as that is they don’t even need to do that. A diplomatic courier can’t be searched or bags scanned. They can carry just about anything. The only thing really forbidden is explosives and weapons.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sure look at my username 🤣🤣 The accent over the a (a fada) gives the 'a' an 'aww' sound so my username is pronounced (phonetic spelling) 'cawka millish', which in English is Sweet Cake..

Hmmmmm caaaaake 🍰
I was too lazy to stick in the auld fada and it’s left me knee deep in goosey dodo

I always loved cáca milis.
Cáca is one of my sons Irish spellings this week too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank f*ck there wasn't a pap behind me the morning I did a school run, having pulled jeans out of the drier in a hurry...a thong hidden in the leg , got stuck in the heel of my boot 😩 classy chick me😂
Imagine having to be camera ready everywhere you go... That is a bit intrusive ..but The DoC won't sue, smeggy would😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The only other person to put as much effort into a Time cover was Donald Trump

they have tipped over into a laughing stock. Who would want to give them donations so they can spend it on tit like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Unlike the Harkles and their reaction to the Afghanistan situation, I really have been left speechless by their photoshoot for Time. I have now recovered sufficiently to say that I agree totally the end result is that the cover looks like some celebrity hairdresser and a model. However, I think this was intended as a shot across the bows to the Royal Family. Sixwife is saying "I've got your boy and if you want him back you'll have to face me". In other words, "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough Your Majesty". Sixwife is armed with expensive hair extensions, artfully applied make up and a boiler suit. She is reminiscent of a modern day Farrah Fawcett from Charlie's Angels. Although, it must be said her hips looks big in the boiler suit. The remaining photos demonstrate clearly that No 6 is in the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. So, how should the RF respond? I would say HM on the cover of Tanks Monthly or similar magazine. Sitting in a tank (with headscarf firmly knotted), looking cross and ready to open fire. Either that or one of them needs to get on the cover of Play Boy to distract attention :ROFLMAO:
BIB

🤣 In her dreams! Unlike Smeggy, Farrah was naturally stunning back in the day and always came across as a nice person.

Leaving Smeg-the-Grifter aside because this is exactly who she is and always has been, TQ and those few family members who still have a soft spot for Hazza must be mortified. I know they're grey-rocking and they're probably well aware of the YouGov polls and how far HazNoBalls has fallen in them. But, even after all the Oprah crap, I doubt they anticipated this latest attention-seeking attempt and that a magazine like Time would go along with it all. Hazza's constant grubbing around for publicity is making Fergie look almost humble and respectable and that takes some doing.

Even if the ultimate RF plan is to rehab Hazza and return him to the Royal fold, how the hell could they manage it now? All that effort for years to present him as Hero Harry, rugged Army guy, Captain General of the Royal Marines, finally gone. Dead and buried by one cheesefest of a Time magazine cover and Jose's Mills & Boon-style description of him. Welcome to Handbag Harry, emasculated Hollywood Hairdresser Harry. The world is laughing at him.

I bet Kate, Cam, Sophie and Zara nearly wet themselves laughing when they saw those pics though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
1 leg out, was she trying to copy this humanitarian A Lister?View attachment 767821
That dress is hideous. It even makes Angelina look dumpy, god knows what it would look like on ordinary mortals! 😃

Doesn't Liz Hurley always do that leg out pose as well?
It's like 'look I've got real legs underneath and I want to make my evening wear look as tacky as possible' 😃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That dress is hideous. It even makes Angelina look dumpy, god knows what it would look like on ordinary mortals! 😃

Doesn't Liz Hurley always do that leg out pose as well?
It's like 'look I've got real legs underneath and I want to make my evening wear look as tacky as possible' 😃
So does Gemma Collins ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As funny as that is they don’t even need to do that. A diplomatic courier can’t be searched or bags scanned. They can carry just about anything. The only thing really forbidden is explosives and weapons.
Unbelievable and yet... completely believable

Reactions: 17
Re diplomatic bags, there did use to be a reason - perhaps before the days of t'internet or even other secure comms. My dad was a diplomat of sorts, and used to have to compile a weekly summing up of activities which went in the bag back to the FO. In those days there was no other way, and I'm pretty sure there is still stuff which needs to be sent the same way for security reasons. This is quite aside from blood diamonds of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Cambridges ‘anxious’ over the ‘awkward family pictures’ in TIME from the thunder pricks? 😂😂😂😂

Hoping for Gayle King to reveal the following WhatsApp intervention messages to CMH from William and Catherine:

PW: What the actual duck mate?
Catherine: You okay hun?
CMH: Have you seen my bollocks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.