Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
BIB Do you mean we may get more animals on the thread Hamster? We've got no fowl or fish posters (though "Haddock" are often namechecked by @Nuttynana for some reason). 🐟🐔
All is not lost! Praise be, the Harkles have given everyone A Voice through their inspirational and inclusive "Time" article!
Modest creatures like kippers etc. can now come out of the shadows of Colonial oppression into the sunlit uplands of compassionate Wokedom, thanks to Our Dear Harkles wisdom and leadership! All hail !!!.
Does your trout farmer avatar count?
Plus your post should get a good haddock related response from @Nuttynana with any luck. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 16

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Up north we sang .....

Hitler, he only had one ball
??????, had one but very small
Himmler was very similar
`but poor Goebbels
had no balls at all

Can't remember the second person hence the ??????

I was thinking the same about mine. There's nowt more comfy than a big pair of knickers. 😂
I think it was Goering that had the small one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Inside that thread I wandered across this, did we know about this being thrown out of National Theatre?

edited because I computer illiterate 🥴
That's not true though, because the Time 100 is decided by public vote and it was always Harry and Meghan - it was last year too.
Although when I voted, it was 50/50 split for them, which meant the sussex bots must have been beavering away.
I would say the multi-year publicity deal with TIME is accurate, but it was never just Harry (who is these days just as much of a cunt as she is).

• Wow
Reactions: 15

AnnieCox

Possibly and you are probably right on a lot of this, but can I add that because I was a novice and learning that a lot of what I was doing was coming off the internet and books etc and in several instances I went with what they told me and not my 'gut' or in your theory 'confirmation of my own feelings' which is where I feel you are coming from. Don't get me wrong I do hear what you are saying etc. There are times when I can watch 3 different readings from readers online and think well they are guided by their bias to the ultimate understanding etc. I still think the ones I have been watching do ahve an absolute gift in it though. ME not so - my reading was not from my bias but from me totally going into the meaning of the cards which took me a very long time.
I didn't intend to sound negative Dolly. I rather liked your Irish reader and will follow her if I can remember her name!

Reactions: 15

Bolus

Throughout history, whenever someone has made enemies, those enemies have started rumors about those people's genitalia and sex habits. With almost every leader you'll find rumors about homosexuality, deformed penises, sex with animals and all kinds of debauchery, and most of the time there's never any definitive proof. There are all kinds of stories about Hitler having stuff going on with his penis but I haven't seen any kind of verification. If it's out there, feel free to link it, but mostly I see speculation just like what you're seeing on twitter. Anything is possible, but I just don't think it's probable. I think it's much more likely that people are making stuff up like they always have and Megz has an unfortunate jawline.
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I cant read that article, can anyone make it bigger or c&p pretty please?
I've given it a go but not sure how successful it will be because I haven't done this before.
Edited to add - That didn't work, printing still too small. I could try and type it out?

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Daily Star reports that the "Time" cover hasn't gone down well in the US and the commentator said the photo was one of the weirdest he had ever seen. Duh!!!

I just had another look at it and it's creepy how Noballs has been made smaller and could in fact be the same size as her, with a leg missing. This is a serious magazine and they can't get a cover right? Why is NoBalls smaller, or at most the same size? This is very significant but what does it mean? Is it Minge's way of dealing with the fact that Noballs was the one they wanted on the cover, so she shrunk him in a cut-and-paste Photoshop job in SoHo House or wherever they are? I can't see this being the work of a professional photographer, so maybe she did it herself or it was that Hari Krishna luvvie with his long range compassionate lens shooting from London? There, that will cut him down to size and show the world that I'm The Important One!

I've never seen a photo of a couple, EVER, in a magazine where the man has had his head shrunken, a wig slapped on his head, a leg removed, his shoulders narrowed and his arms shortened for millions to see and ridicule.
Wtf??? This is seriously unnerving and another indicator of their mental instability.
She is even sicker than I thought she is a nut job

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Latest from Bookworm - thoughts on Diana's jewellery, Saudi diamonds, and lies and uturns about pinkie rings

• Heart

MistyWoods

VIP Member
What is the National Theatre story - she didn’t want to meet the Queen? Have not seen the photo’s before. Was this before the engagement as she doesn’t appear to be wearing a ring - anyone know the back story please? 😎
Thank you for posting the pictures, Carpediem! I just started really paying attention about a year or so ago, so I don't remember anything about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
I thought it was a guy, but artemis was a female God wasnt she?
And artemiss = arty miss
So, yeh bet you are right.

The recent drawings have become very dark as @freda19 says

I hope artemiss is ok.
If you are reading here artemiss, please go to the tea and sympathy thread if you need some support if you are feeling down. Xxx

yeah i used to find them amusing but i find them too manic and busy so don't really look at them now tbh

Reactions: 13