Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Ag
Have just seen a picture of Doria and by Christ she is an ugly old dog she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp, plug fucking ugly and shifty looking.

There were not many good genes passed on from her to her mangy mutt only the ones stated above and have to wonder if Thomas is her Father since she has nothing of his.

I wouldn't even enrol dodgy Doria into my Woof squad, Sir Tom would annihilate her and the cats would piss on her.

Dottersea Bags Home would suit her.
Agreed. A right ol shifty-looking bruiser

Reactions: 17

Palpatine

VIP Member
Now I want to know from whence these diamonds came, for what blackmail plot reason, when were they delivered (was it while they were still working royals in which case, don't these stones belong to The Crown/State?), and how were they brought in/delivered (back to the "caca doigt" scenario)? Were they declared at UK, Canadian and/or US customs?
Diplomatic pouch/bag. Governments don’t do customs like the rest of us! ;)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank the Maker someone else finally said it. I mean I've been sitting here all day thinking that white jumpsuit has "wide load" written all over it and I don't know why anyone would be caught dead in it let alone do a photoshoot in it!
On the DM memes it shows the Times pics and under one it says they were dressed by a Cara or Clara someone but the rest of it is cut off.

• Wow
Do you think Harry got to see the photo before it was published? I bet he didn't. Probably too stoned and gibbering at poor Pablo whilst he was trying to garden. #FreePablo.
I think it's smeg's mental instability we're seeing there.
Not sure how I got quoted here 🥴

It’s @Cinnamon.girl’s wise words, of course

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
It's a real colour - caca d'oie pronounced "kaka dwa". I was using it for ages before I saw it written down and the penny dropped, it literally means goose poo. "Caca" is a word used by children, so it doesn't shock in the same way!
yup - I used to think it was spelled "caca doigt" which is a whole new level of disgusting.... but for these two weirdos, probably equally appropriate

• Haha

DollyBlue

I'm never too sure on what I think about Tarot readings even though I have some decks myself! You've made a good point. Often I think gossip and tarot cards or similar are just a way of expressing our discomfort about certain people, it all seems to come from that sense of 'knowing' even if we don't have the details and truth.
Well I never was and never really sure if I trusted them or not, and they scared me a little. I guess you could say that watching the ones I follow purely on H&M have kind of opened my eyes a little. I even bought a deck but am an absolute novice! I have done a reading on them myself which took me ages in working it all out and how to explain it lol

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Ok, I've started a list of things/people Markle. I've started with Time Mag. If you want to suggest any, please tag me, as I'm on holiday and not on here as often as usual.
Bleeding hell not another holiday Megan and where's your dodgy jewellery or did you swop it for Hazznos butt plugs🤣🤣🤣

There is nothing diplomatic about these two.
Just automatic arseholes

• Haha

recollectionsmayvary

MistyWoods

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Has this been posted yet? Apologies if it has.
Murky Meg

There's a new Celt vlog too but I was a bit bored by it to be honest.