Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

Run toward the struggle?! By running to a California mansion???

They don’t just opine?! That’s literally all they do!

Compassion for people they don’t know?! Like the poor Indian women she’s bought her hair from? Leaving aside the complete lack of compassion they have shown to a dying 99 year old, I mean honestly having compassion… it’s not that big an ask is it? Doesn’t everyone? I don’t know any Afghans, I still have compassion for them. It’s not hard and it’s not worthy of appearing in Time magazine. It’s just basic bleeping kindness… and they think they deserve some sort of special award for it?!
Every time I see something start "In a world where ...", my mind automatically reads it in that comedy movie trailer voice, that sort of over the top butch, gravelly, deep secretly-mocking voice. Hence I'm sure that someone using those words, is covertly taking the piss, but their client or subject is too stupid to realise.

Anyone else hear it in the same voice?

I think it's because there are lots of parody trailers and adverts on places like youtube and they so often start with "In a world where ...".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
....... ol bleeping " Brother Lee Love", there.....
😅😅😅

Ludicrous.

No sense of Decorum; of History or Prestige, nothing.

The Muvver sat there all the way through it looking like an inmate from the Twilight Home for the Mentally Bewildered...

Embarrassing.
Never mind The Muvver, I sat all the way through it being Mentally Bewildered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here is a screenshot from Tumblr, which mentions rumours that Smeggy paid @ $1,500,000 to feature on the cover of Time Magazine. Someone from within the industry has provided this estimate. Basically saying that you can PAY be to in the Top 100 list if the price is right. Doesn’t surprise me.

Smeggy is also rumoured to have paid $1 million for her 40x40 birthday initiative loada shite.

Both the 40x40 birthday bollocks and this Time mag shite are supposed to be Smegatron’s attempts at ‘rebranding’ and ‘relaunching her image’. Together, if rumours are correct, she has spent $2,500,000 on just these two crapfests. Seems to me that neither attempt has yielded the results she wanted. Think of how much charitable aid for afghan refugees that wasted vanity money could have paid for...

Humanitarian? My arse!
Truly sickening.
So true. But even the amount spent on those ridiculous pinky rings could have been put to humanitarian causes. Why the need to flaunt so much, most perfect woman of all time?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
PS Those of you who have delivered by c-section, would you be confident wearing white three days after delivering your baby? Please excuse my ignorance for asking this question, I have no one close to ask about this. I know you are meant to rest and not lift or drive for several weeks after a caesarean as it is a very serious operation. But I do not know what the aftermath entails in terms of being able to wear full white outfits, if you get my drift!
C section bleeding is no different. I remember going on a short trip to our local shops (in a car) and suddenly 'flooding' whilst I was out. I was in hospital for a week, so this must have been on the 2nd week after delivery, at the earliest!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think Australian TV is less concerned with The Saintly Duo TM and more with the announcement of AUKUS - the partnership between the three with nuclear submarines etc. Has Pinocchio been Markled?? :ROFLMAO:
Brief mention of the Time cover on Sunrise AU. They mention the amazing forward hair growth on PWB and how he doesn't look real:

The Daily Mail has this. So in touch with the common man. Sorry, woman. Sorry, person.

View attachment 765320

I wonder if Pinocchio told the writer to put in the suffragette comment, it seems quite spurious (assuming of course, she didn't write the whole piece and send it over in the first place). Is she attempting to re-write her history - her white outfits are all suffragette inspired because they inspired and influenced her so much from a young age? She does realise wokeness is a different kettle of fish to suffrage...right? Purity because she's the Virgin reincarnated? Let us not forget her Virgin gestures in her speeches last year with the praying hands and clasping her heart and so on. How saintly. Lady C in a recent video said, not only should she be beatified but should be made a goddess because she is so much more than us mere mortals hahahaha
Now, you know it pains me to say anything in Princess Pinocchio’s defence. But I think the comment was about suffragists not suffragettes. And their colour does seem to be white. So I guess it’s about voting for all, not just for women.

Reactions: 18
Now, you know it pains me to say anything in Princess Pinocchio’s defence. But I think the comment was about suffragists not suffragettes. And their colour does seem to be white. So I guess it’s about voting for all, not just for women.
Ah, phew, that's a relief! My brain was very puzzled 😅
Someone mentioned the holy couple wrote about a covid vaccine researcher/scientist for Time which prompted me. Remember in April last year PWB (on a podcast?) denouncing the British press for exaggerating the impact of covid? What a rollercoaster of facts he's been on since....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why is she wearing a painter and decorators overall? And how come they're the same height? Is H standing on a stool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
When I first read this, I felt put off by the way Jose wrote about PH's physicality. Somewhat creepy. Hope no one is offended....but that was my spidey sense going off.
That because he likes both sides of his soggy bread buttered he is a closet gay for her amusement and of course, blackmail for the future a gay, ginger gurner how proud he must be, an asshole for hire in more ways than one😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PS Those of you who have delivered by c-section, would you be confident wearing white three days after delivering your baby? Please excuse my ignorance for asking this question, I have no one close to ask about this. I know you are meant to rest and not lift or drive for several weeks after a caesarean as it is a very serious operation. But I do not know what the aftermath entails in terms of being able to wear full white outfits, if you get my drift!
No I bled for a week or so after even with a c section. I have to say me and my other "mum friends" were shocked at the brave choice of a white dress. You just wouldn't risk it with the world watching, you would go a little more sensible. Its not like C who just had to hobble down the steps, stand for a minute and then get in the car with her back to the press. She had to get into the castle, meet the queen, do the photos etc. She was there for a long time for the white to stay confidently white, even with the staff being "spotters". She wasn't walking like she had a c section either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah, phew, that's a relief! My brain was very puzzled 😅
Someone mentioned the holy couple wrote about a covid vaccine researcher/scientist for Time which prompted me. Remember in April last year PWB (on a podcast?) denouncing the British press for exaggerating the impact of covid? What a rollercoaster of facts he's been on since....
And I guess writing a short hagiography about a vaccine scientist was what they could actually be bothered to do. I mean, their Arsewipe website was originally going to be the fount of all Truth about COVID. But that didn’t happen, because it would have been a lot of effort. Oh, and no one would have bothered to visit anyway.

Reactions: 22
Oh, in the midst of the TIMES stuff I nearly forgot.
I read a few nights ago elsewhere that Chubster McCarthy was paid a fee to do the birthday video. So not a gift from a dear friend then.
Anyhoo, the post I read was a bit haphazard and irritating so I refused to screen grab it, but the gist of it was,
Apparently smeggy asked Reese Witherspoon to do the birthday vid with her. Seriously cuntchops, this is one of the few hollyweirds with enough integrity to refuse a wedding invite on the perfectly logical grounds that she'd never met you, ya bleep. Why dafuq would she do your crap video? Anyhoo for some reason Reece suggested she ask McCarthy (gawd, Reece must hate McCarthy😂) and when smeggy contacted Mc Carthy's guys they said "Sure. For a fee". So, allegedly it wasn't a gift/favour from McCarthy, it was a paid gig.No wonder she was so enthusiastic and had all the right props.
Dunno how true this is, but that's my offering
It could have been a paid gig..that makes sense. I never actually pictured the pair of them as friends!!

So too would be that she did it as part of the publicity/promo tour for 'Nine perfect strangers' Nicole Kidman is I think the producer for that show, and Nicole and Reece are friends and business partners!

McCarthy is actually brilliant in this series, but its a great expose of absurdity of the ultra rich health spa/mental health retreat kind of lifestyle. Which in the book and in this series comes across as fake and dodgy as f***

Reactions: 21
What surprises me is how wide meghan looks, those outfits are really unflattering. Nothing wrong with that normally but for someone who is so image obsessed it is surprising

Reactions: 30
Popping in to say evening all! Hope you’re all well. That pic of them on Time magazines front cover is what brought me back it has me howling, Harry cowering behind the wicked witch like he’s her flying monkey is all I can see
Its her pose....surely standing with her legs so far apart isnt natural, it looks decidedly odd.

Is it one of those shots where you deliberately stand awkwardly to make sure you are both the same height? And assume its a head and shoulders shot, not a full body one?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Harry is sitting on a wall if you look closely. Except his left leg has disappeared and there doesn’t seem to be room for leg behind her. Plus they’ve made his head smaller 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She should have learnt her lesson from that god awful (crusty, sweaty) brown polo neck she wore before. If you've got linebacker shoulders, a tight fitting polo neck does you no favours! Same with the pleated trews - the only people that they really suit are the rake thin as it gives some shape and emphasis on the hips.
This design of trousers also seem to have quite prominent side pockets too, don't think that's helping.
If you look at the line of her body under those clothes - she doesn't look that big at all. Victoria Beckham has stitched her up! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.