Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love @Chita drawings too, because although they are taking the piss very effectively there's also a kind of affection in them, whereas I find the Artemiss ones a bit too close to the edge somehow... both are accurate.
Glad you said that re artemiss. I agree.
His art was always hilarious and on point, but somewhere along the way it has gone very dark and even creepy.
I still give them likes because he puts so much effort into them, but it feels like he's taking the whole snarkle shite very very personally.
Apologies to Art if he reads here, but I think his originals were far superior to his more recent stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have been having a little think today. PWB has been in the US for over a year now and it is bugging me that there has been no leak as to which visa he has. Some experts say it's the O-1 US work visa under 'extraordinary ability'. I think this lasts 3 years and then after that you apply every year.
I am not sure if people under this visa have to pay local tax, would he have to do a US tax return in this scenario. So PWB could syphon off Archehole money as his salary/wages and not pay the US government tax.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Scobie is now doing promotions..😄 x.
His happy with his free new tan and glow at Sunglow 😄

Resizer_16320087136500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Glad you said that re artemiss. I agree.
His art was always hilarious and on point, but somewhere along the way it has gone very dark and even creepy.
I still give them likes because he puts so much effort into them, but it feels like he's taking the whole snarkle shite very very personally.
Apologies to Art if he reads here, but I think his originals were far superior to his more recent stuff.
I think Artemiss is a she

Reactions: 18
Legit cannot believe that the owner of TIME magazine tweeted making fun of their cover. She has even Markled TIME magazine!
How can she continue on this path of utter ridiculousness without getting embarrassed??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looks like the reason tom markle snr sunrise vid taken down was because he said photographer set him up, I think reading through comments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Looks like the reason tom markle snr sunrise vid taken down was because he said photographer set him up, I think reading through comments.

A few of us on here worked out that PWB and Orca were working on the Person You Cannot See before they left as Orca said on the second episode of the show they had been working on it for 2 years before it was shown.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That's not true though, because the Time 100 is decided by public vote and it was always Harry and Meghan - it was last year too.
Although when I voted, it was 50/50 split for them, which meant the sussex bots must have been beavering away.
I would say the multi-year publicity deal with TIME is accurate, but it was never just Harry (who is these days just as much of a bleep as she is).
I believe the actual list/chosen ones are decided by Time mag. The readers vote (won by Brittany Spears) is what we were voting on. It actually said this on the page.

Reactions: 20
That's because she can't tell the truth, or show compassion, about anything! She must live a terribly lonely life. I'm beginning to think the only people she now sees, apart from Hairy, she pays to work for her - and they seem useless.

Reactions: 28
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: So what DID Carrie tell pals about the Royals? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Royals.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is just so weird
Don't know if anybody has already pointed this out but could Dominic Cummings be behind all this ..... don't trust this chap, he seems a nasty piece of work which all came to the fore when he was caught flaunting the lockdown rules for a trip to Scotland.

The journalist who has written the article, Lara Prendergast, is a protegee of Dominic Cummings's wife, Mary Wakefield. Cummings quit No 10 last year after falling out with Boris over the influence of the PM's wife, among other things.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Loving this line from that article....
"It's not just the tabby cat parked on top of Harry's head that's caught everyone's attention, "
I like the phrase "one of America's most ravenously fame-hungry C-list celebrities" to describe Mrs 6

and "the horses guarding Buckingham Palace spew less sh*t." 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She looks like she's had knee surgery or something. Very strange.
She has no idea how to sit elegantly at all, does she? That bottom left one looks like she's on the bog in a nightclub with the door open, chatting to her mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A few of us on here worked out that PWB and Orca were working on the Person You Cannot See before they left as Orca said on the second episode of the show they had been working on it for 2 years before it was shown.
It was reported that TQ gave him permission to do this with Orca because it was supposed to be to help ex service men with their problems, or that is what he said it was for. If that was the case he would have still been officially a working member of the RF to need permission.

I haven't seen the programs but believe they were more about him than anything else. PH and Orca may have revised the contents of some of the programs after the Gruesomes left and after their 'interview' to suit their narratives.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I like the phrase "one of America's most ravenously fame-hungry C-list celebrities" to describe Mrs 6

and "the horses guarding Buckingham Palace spew less sh*t." 😂

There must be a thread title here.

Harry & Meghan #139 Give it a rest Mrs6 Buck Palace horses spew less sh*t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.