Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a real colour - caca d'oie pronounced "kaka dwa". I was using it for ages before I saw it written down and the penny dropped, it literally means goose poo. "Caca" is a word used by children, so it doesn't shock in the same way!
After the birth of Marie-Antoinette's first son, the colour was very fashionable in Paris. It was re-named "caca de dauphin" for the occasion :LOL:. Perhaps Meghan is alluding to Lilibet's soiled nappies?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Have just seen a picture of Doria and by Christ she is an ugly old dog she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp, plug bleeping ugly and shifty looking.

There were not many good genes passed on from her to her mangy mutt only the ones stated above and have to wonder if Thomas is her Father since she has nothing of his.

I wouldn't even enrol dodgy Doria into my Woof squad, Sir Tom would annihilate her and the cats would piss on her.

Dottersea Bags Home would suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1 leg out, was she trying to copy this humanitarian A Lister?
Screenshot_20210917-155335~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
1 leg out, was she trying to copy this humanitarian A Lister?View attachment 767821
They are all pathetic Hollyweird luvvies grabbing !money from those that can I'll afford it to Stoke their fragile egos

Cannot stand any of them, too much time on their hands, too much money and too big for their designer boots, Bidens Babes🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ng-gifted-Middle-East-diamonds-continues.html and the entire world went "oh yeah - pull the other one.... literally. Fuckers"
Now I want to know from whence these diamonds came, for what blackmail plot reason, when were they delivered (was it while they were still working royals in which case, don't these stones belong to The Crown/State?), and how were they brought in/delivered (back to the "caca doigt" scenario)? Were they declared at UK, Canadian and/or US customs?

Oh, and for a helpful and confirmatory visual:
View attachment 767453
You're welcome ⚜ 🙃

It says the video isn't available.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Caca is the Irish for cake also 🎂... Mm does send us off in tangents, now I want cake!! It's a real colour😂😂 i was in the supermarket this morning chuckling to myself "goose tit green" 😂😂
Sure look at my username 🤣🤣 The accent over the a (a fada) gives the 'a' an 'aww' sound so my username is pronounced (phonetic spelling) 'cawka millish', which in English is Sweet Cake..

Hmmmmm caaaaake 🍰

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not commented for a long time but some observations:

- If she keeps adding rings/bracelets (E.G Diana's tank, Cartier Love, engagement, wedding, pinkie ring) shes going to end up looking like Mr T or Jimmy Saville in a few years.

- Do we know when these photos were taken? She's is looking remarkably samey to before 'pregnancy' during 'pregnancy' etc.

-Do we all know that her brother TM Junior is going into Australian Big Brother with Omarosa and Caitlynn Jenner. I know they are both fairly un-woke so I'm sure there are going to be some questions about MM. They are both (particularly Omarosa) smart, and know controversial MM gossip will get them on tv, so will probably initiate conversations. No start date yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It says the video isn't available.
Ah really? It is the part of pulp fiction where Christopher Walken talks about where the gold watch had been kept hidden. Lemme try another vid link

Quoted from a journalist, first name Jan (Moir?) Regarding Hawwy's Hair
"a mass of disinformation glued to the top of his head...A computer-generated pelt of pumpkin-coloured turf — or something tufty harvested from the nether regions of an unlucky squirrel gambolling in the grounds of the Sussexes' Montecito mansion".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ag
Have just seen a picture of Doria and by Christ she is an ugly old dog she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp, plug bleeping ugly and shifty looking.

There were not many good genes passed on from her to her mangy mutt only the ones stated above and have to wonder if Thomas is her Father since she has nothing of his.

I wouldn't even enrol dodgy Doria into my Woof squad, Sir Tom would annihilate her and the cats would piss on her.

Dottersea Bags Home would suit her.
Agreed. A right ol shifty-looking bruiser

Reactions: 17
Can someone add Time magazine to the list of things that’s been harkled?

If we don’t already have a list in the wiki we need one!
Ok, I've started a list of things/people Markle. I've started with Time Mag. If you want to suggest any, please tag me, as I'm on holiday and not on here as often as usual.

• Heart
Now I want to know from whence these diamonds came, for what blackmail plot reason, when were they delivered (was it while they were still working royals in which case, don't these stones belong to The Crown/State?), and how were they brought in/delivered (back to the "caca doigt" scenario)? Were they declared at UK, Canadian and/or US customs?
Diplomatic pouch/bag. Governments don’t do customs like the rest of us! ;)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Go on DM! Rock that diamond boat 💍
Riddle of Meghan's pinky ring made with 'gifted Middle East diamonds' # via http://dailym.ai/android

yes please rock that boat!

Its so hypocritical isnt it. to happily pose as a 'woke' thoughtful considerate woman of 2021, whilst wearing a gem gifted to her by a middle east prince, who is mired in murder and human rights offenses

• Sick
Reactions: 27
They must know by now the response to those pics and just how much they are being ridiculed and mocked. But then, she doesn't care, at least (in her mind) as they are being talked about.

• Sick
Ok, I've started a list of things/people Markle. I've started with Time Mag. If you want to suggest any, please tag me, as I'm on holiday and not on here as often as usual.
Bleeding hell not another holiday Megan and where's your dodgy jewellery or did you swop it for Hazznos butt plugs🤣🤣🤣

There is nothing diplomatic about these two.
Just automatic arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.