Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god if shes there tomorrow shes going to be SOOOOOO bleeping smug I will want to smash my tv. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh god if shes there tomorrow shes going to be SOOOOOO bleeping smug I will want to smash my tv. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I hear you sister! She can look as smug as she likes, it’s all an act. She knows she’s hated and not wanted here. She brought it all on herself and isn’t humble enough to try and turn it around. Some people just never learn I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hear you sister! She can look as smug as she likes, it’s all an act. She knows she’s hated and not wanted here. She brought it all on herself and isn’t humble enough to try and turn it around. Some people just never learn I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely. She knows she's despised because she threw shade at our wee Lizzie. Ginger might be ok with that crap but the rest of us aren't. witch can kiss my chubby white ass. :mad:
I think she's here and keeping her head beneath the parapet until the very last minute. I can't see Ginger staying away from his little american foofoo for this long.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely. She knows she's despised because she threw shade at our wee Lizzie. Ginger might be ok with that crap but the rest of us aren't. witch can kiss my chubby white ass. :mad:
I think she's here and keeping her head beneath the parapet until the very last minute. I can't see Ginger staying away from his little american foofoo for this long.
I’m hoping she’s not because maybe that will get him realising that she’s never by his side when he really needs her. If the shoe was on the other foot I think he’d be there beside her, helping her through it. When the tit initially hit the fan, she run for the hills. witch!

• Angry
Even if she wanted to turn it round with the British public, I just don’t see how she could. Does she have enough self realisation to apologise and admit she made a lot of mistakes? If it doesn’t work out in La La Land for her, what will they do next? I just can’t imagine what their future will look like

• Sad
She
IF Eugenie is pregnant, Beatrice's wedding is in May. Her bump wouldn't be too big (5 months?) and I think the two sisters could work out between themselves if Eugenie should be in the wedding party.

I'd be more worried about being the second York sister to be upstaged at her own wedding by a Meghalomaniac pregnancy announcement. Who announces their pregnancy at eight weeks anyway?
ll have to go one better this time, flashing blown up ultrasounds of twins, then an interpretive e dance based on her black and white twins whilst ebony and ivory plays in the backgroud
All she has to do now is source the twins

On
She

ll have to go one better this time, flashing blown up ultrasounds of twins, then an interpretive e dance based on her black and white twins whilst ebony and ivory plays in the backgroud
e

PO
She

One black one white, maybe Archie will be re cast like they do in Corrie

e

• Haha
  • Heart
Got his eye placement right though, only a hair width between them 😂
Any closer and he end up with one big eye made out of his earlier two ones .. Cyclops Harry lol :eek::LOL:

Do you mean this one? Get outa my way Haz ..
He should have tripped the cow up with his umbrella! :mad:

[
Kick her up the arse as she walks through the door! :mad:
Damn I've screwed up the quote and comments again :mad: :unsure:

Incase my last comment is not showing it was Kick her up the arse as she walks though the door! :mad:

I feel better now lol :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I presume she is here., BP have put out a statement that they are attending the Mountbatten festival of music.

Given that Harry blew them out so he could schmooze with the (now sacked) Disney bos; I wonder if he will apologise to the marines.

• Angry
In my opinion (and experience) most people who marry and begin to cause friction between a spouse and their previously loving and supportive family are, well ... damaged. Sad in itself, yes. They themselves are usually from dysfunctional/broken families who are, or were, never close to their own siblings, parents, etc, and they resent the closeness - they just can't understand it and they don't want to understand it. No matter how much their partner, or their partner's family tries to make them feel accepted, loved, special, and involved ... the matier their spouse seems to be with their own family members, instead of joining in with, and enjoying and embracing the closeness, they'll do their utmost to cause trouble within the family because they themselves aren't familiar or even comfortable with such a situation.

As I said, it's sad they're damaged, but we should always beware of anyone whose intent it is to ridicule and pick faults with your family members (for no good reason obv) which usually results in causing bad feeling, a break-up, separation ... it's usually a ploy to keep you all to themselves, to control you, to get you away from all your family, friends and support system, to mould you into the person they want, without interference from anyone. People like that are worth watching and should be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately it's a bit late realising this after the marriage, after you find yourself at odds with a previously loving family, and especially after kids come along to seal the deal.

Is Meghan one of these 'controllers', playing the long game?
I have personal experience with this with my son. He's on the spectrum and finds relationships difficult to make and to keep. He'd never even had a best friend at school, so imagine my delight when he got a girlfriend! Then pretty soon after I first met her, the criticisms started. She was telling my son I didn't like her, or that I had been rude to her. I was gutted and kept trying harder to make her feel welcome. Then it was his sister she didn't like, then it was his sister's boyfriend. Next thing you know she's convinced my son that he doesn't have to spend his birthday with us, his family, because it's "his" birthday, and he can spend it with who he likes. And guess what? He wants to spend it exclusively with her and her family! Then the penny finally dropped😞

Turns out her family are vile too (what a surprise!) with the mother being a volatile drunk who sometimes rejects them both and sometimes treats them like the golden couple. Talk about dysfunctional.

I look at Harry and see all that he's giving up; his family, his heritage, his country, his charities. And I look at what she's giving up. F all. That tells you everything you need to know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Meghan Markle topped a poll for the most inspirational woman in the UK WTF? Looking at some of the other contenders it rather looks like a joke poll.

Preposterous indeed!

• Angry
  • Sick
Meghan Markle topped a poll for the most inspirational woman in the UK WTF? Looking at some of the other contenders it rather looks like a joke poll.

Preposterous indeed!
Ridiculous. Turn back the clock a few hundred years and she’d have already been beheaded for treason! Off with her head! Ahhh, the good old days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she flew to the UK using a commercial airline then I'm sure she would have been spotted. Unless they booked the whole of First Class out for her and her entourage 🙄.

Reactions: 8
If she flew to the UK using a commercial airline then I'm sure she would have been spotted. Unless they booked the whole of First Class out for her and her entourage 🙄.
I live not far from Farnborough and the private airport there...makes me want to stake it out in order to spot Meghantoinette slipping into the country by private jet!

• Haha
  • Heart
I have personal experience with this with my son. He's on the spectrum and finds relationships difficult to make and to keep. He'd never even had a best friend at school, so imagine my delight when he got a girlfriend! Then pretty soon after I first met her, the criticisms started. She was telling my son I didn't like her, or that I had been rude to her. I was gutted and kept trying harder to make her feel welcome. Then it was his sister she didn't like, then it was his sister's boyfriend. Next thing you know she's convinced my son that he doesn't have to spend his birthday with us, his family, because it's "his" birthday, and he can spend it with who he likes. And guess what? He wants to spend it exclusively with her and her family! Then the penny finally dropped😞

Turns out her family are vile too (what a surprise!) with the mother being a volatile drunk who sometimes rejects them both and sometimes treats them like the golden couple. Talk about dysfunctional.

I look at Harry and see all that he's giving up; his family, his heritage, his country, his charities. And I look at what she's giving up. F all. That tells you everything you need to know.
Wow this really resonated with me.
My son’s first girlfriend was like that. I did everything to make her feel welcome.
She refused to eat meals with us - they would take them to his room. I tried to include her in family things but she always declined. My son was besotted with her. At my birthday meal (she was invited but said no), my son announced to everyone that I was pushy! I was deeply hurt but just laughed it off in front of everyone. I knew they were her words not his.
I never slagged her off to him because I knew that was what she wanted. Thankfully she broke up with him and her family moved miles away. He was devastated but I was relieved. Her family was very dysfunctional too.

So sorry you are still going through this. Hopefully it will run its course too.

As for Harry, I bet if Diana was still alive (if Meghantoinette had even got this far), he would have been estranged from her too. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Who are CCN??? American company?

Anywhoo..
Is she here yet?
The only CCN I know is in a chemistry sort of way to do with chemical formulas (chemistry nerd here)

As for her being the most influential woman in Britain, she's barely set foot in the country. One can only imagine the type of voters in that poll, clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.