Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's wonderful to see William and Kate out on tours and how they engage with each other, you can see the lovely connection they have with each other. And they don't have to hang off each other and hold hands to put on the front of a secure relationship. They also know there's a time and place for PDA's and representing the Queen is not it. Contrast with the other pair who acted like silly teenagers on a first date being completely rude to their hosts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Harry’s royal biographer just been on the radio. She’s not impressed with meghan at all. Quite disgusted at the way they’ve behaved.

She said meghan speaks through her clothes (whatever that means). So now we know why she talks tit.

Apparently the shirt she wore when she first visited the invictus games was called ‘husband’.

So, what will she be wearing today?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe she got a disguise. A fake moustache and a hat or perhaps people have actually forgotten what she looks like as..😅

With all the pressure of her appearance in the UK this week, the corona virus outbreak has aided her completely in staying under the radar. These are photos of her in a cafe yesterday and her and her security arriving at heathrow this morning!
:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently she is here but it's all very strange being kept under a cloak of secrecy. It's as if everyone who has been in contact regarding her return has signed an NDA
She’s probably been told by security about the backlash against her and the public risk to her safety. If, as she claims, she doesn’t read anything about her, she may not know how hated she is. Surely she must know. Harry knows for sure. It’s like they’re here but in hiding. What a pathetic situation. I just want them to duck off now and never be heard of again. Why are they even here? The only reason anybody cares at this point is that it’s more fodder to rip the piss out of them. Just bore off already!!!

Reactions: 13
Harry’s royal biographer just been on the radio. She’s not impressed with meghan at all. Quite disgusted at the way they’ve behaved.

She said meghan speaks through her clothes (whatever that means). So now we know why she talks tit.

Apparently the shirt she wore when she first visited the invictus games was called ‘husband’.

Hopefully 'the divorce'...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well god knows what she's been trying to say with those hideous and trashy shirt dresses she insists on wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well god knows what she's been trying to say with those hideous and trashy shirt dresses she insists on wearing.
That's probably why no one knows if she's here or not. She's probably walked through Heathrow with a pair of ripped jeans and a hooded top and looks like any other commoner walking through heathrow. She also have those ridiculously huge sunglasses even though she's inside and it's a cold march day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EXCLUSIVE!!
Meghantoinette has arrived!
First pap shots of her and her hangers on have circulated online...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's never forget this 100k treasure View attachment 91448
paid for by us. The foreign office pays the wardrobe costs for overseas tours.
Bet that one has been flogged on already.
She is so wasteful and has zero taste.

So this is the itinerary.

For someone who moans about press intrusion; she manages to avoid them pretty effectively when she wants to.
Especially as she’s probably been doing her secret charity visits to pad out her instagram next month.
i hope no one curtseys to either of them this evening and just calls them Harry and Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can't wait to see the unedited paps photos of this visit, surely to god there will be some? Better be!

Reactions: 6
Wow this really resonated with me.
My son’s first girlfriend was like that. I did everything to make her feel welcome.
She refused to eat meals with us - they would take them to his room. I tried to include her in family things but she always declined. My son was besotted with her. At my birthday meal (she was invited but said no), my son announced to everyone that I was pushy! I was deeply hurt but just laughed it off in front of everyone. I knew they were her words not his.
I never slagged her off to him because I knew that was what she wanted. Thankfully she broke up with him and her family moved miles away. He was devastated but I was relieved. Her family was very dysfunctional too.

So sorry you are still going through this. Hopefully it will run its course too.

As for Harry, I bet if Diana was still alive (if Meghantoinette had even got this far), he would have been estranged from her too. So sad.
Thank you. They're both very young so there's time for them to move on from each other. Glad your troublemaker is now out of the picture.

Agree about Diana. If she had still been alive, Meghan would've targeted her first because Harry would've had the strongest bond with her. She'd no doubt have been all sweetness and smiles to everyone else, and when Diana raised concerns it would've been "crazy Diana is just being jealous". Narcs who want their prey all to themselves are so clever. They tackle friend and family ties with calculated precision.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you. They're both very young so there's time for them to move on from each other. Glad your troublemaker is now out of the picture.

Agree about Diana. If she had still been alive, Meghan would've targeted her first because Harry would've had the strongest bond with her. She'd no doubt have been all sweetness and smiles to everyone else, and when Diana raised concerns it would've been "crazy Diana is just being jealous". Narcs who want their prey all to themselves are so clever. They tackle friend and family ties with calculated precision.
But likewise I think Diana would have seen her off with a flea in her ear. I reckon Diana would have made things much easier for Chelsea or Cressida to go the distance with Harry.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.