Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Megs... during the Ireland-trip she seemed to be trying to be a proper royal but she lost big time....
From that article :

They were greeted by Art O'Leary, the President's private secretary. Everybody was wearing clothes. Details were taken. There was some disappointment that the duchess wasn't wearing a hat.

@freda19 is it unusual for Irish people to wear clothes? Do you all just normally run around butt ass nakkid 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
From that article :

They were greeted by Art O'Leary, the President's private secretary. Everybody was wearing clothes. Details were taken. There was some disappointment that the duchess wasn't wearing a hat.

@freda19 is it unusual for Irish people to wear clothes? Do you all just normally run around butt ass nakkid 😂
Don't you be sarky with me missus :mad:
Of couse we wear clothes, always green, with buckled shoes and with a cute paddy hat too.
No wonder the press are hating on Kate for forgetting the de rigeur paddy hat. What a biatch!

Where did penny's other post go?
I think I'm seeing things.
Coffee, I need coffee and bis-quits.🐼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't you be sarky with me missus :mad:
Of couse we wear clothes, always green, with buckled shoes and with a cute paddy hat too.
No wonder the press are hating on Kate for forgetting the de rigeur paddy hat. What a biatch!

Where did penny's other post go?
I think I'm seeing things.
Coffee, I need coffee and bis-quits.🐼
I’ve disappeared 😱. That’s what happens when my imagination goes into overdrive.

Where did that bloody post disappear to? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve disappeared 😱. That’s what happens when my imagination goes into overdrive.

Where did that bloody post disappear to? 🤔
One of my posts disappeared too, maybe someone was offended I don't use the word woke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my posts disappeared too, maybe someone was offended I don't use the word woke 😂
Then let that be a lesson to us both. The word woke shall pass our lips at least once a week or we will be punished by disappearing posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Meghantoinette arrived in the UK yet?
Doesn't she have an engagement tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She only roasted chickens before she was royal.....

I expect the butcher will be trussing up a big bird for her to roast for her leaving parteeee at the end of this month 😁
Oprah's a big bird ... dare we hope?
Nah
He's not "waving at well wishers". He's hiding his face in shame. As he should.
Well wishers ? Seriously ? Not a smile to be seen among them.
Get used to it little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reported you for anti Oirish statements re nudity.

So, when is our lil american pwincess due to arrive? Time's a wastin' .
She'll not be happy that Ginger has spent so much time with his gangan. Smacky botty time for Ginger

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's not "waving at well wishers". He's hiding his face in shame. As he should.
Well wishers ? Seriously ? Not a smile to be seen among them.
Get used to it little boy.
I thought he was hiding his face too.
How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These are the smiling faces which greeted Harry. The one in the white hat looks like she’d like to witch slap him 😂😂
E2E97934-6713-466F-8BC3-E2BC8EA526E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.