Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that when she's being a narc and pushing in front of him they think it's coming of as Harry being a gentleman as in ladies first kind of thing, and anyone else think he was told "don't bring her here " like your parents used to when you dated someone they didn't like haha hence why they stayed at the hotel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at that fake smile! I almost want to vomit! She just loves to shower herself in camera flashes and its absolutely sickening! What a friggin hypocrite!!!!!

20200306_100422.jpg

Thread name suggestion:

Harry Pothead, Narcissa Markle and the archificial half-blood prince

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Aunt Sally springs to mind.

What's with the ads?! I've gone from Ads for 10K forklifts to executive helicopter charter 😂.
I’ve got adverts for male pattern baldness...obviously aimed at Harry not me. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.