Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
OOH, comment on the train article. Ouch.

xxxxxx, London, United Kingdom, moments ago

He says "just call me Harry" as if he wants to be seen as 'a man of the people', but books the entire carriage for himself & his security team, showing just howarrogant & full of his own self-importance he is.... This is very similar behaviour to when he was in the army, stationed in Helmand, Afghanistan, where he was made out to be 'one of the lads serving in the front line', but in fact, he was kept on base & never ventured outside the wire, and he commandeered the entire leisure facility to play pool & table-tennis with his Royal Protection Squad, while others went out on patrol.. Most of his fellow soldiers despised him and considered him to be rude, immature, arrogant, petulant, and totally up himself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

expatfancy

Chatty Member
I don’t know too much and also don’t want to let slip something that might identify them. But I do know it was a shock for them when these two moved abroad.
I previously mentioned that this person has a lot of great stuff to say about Ginge and how he treats staff. Wouldn’t comment on Cringe which was very telling. One of the nannies quite the same day and H&M had to look after Archie over night. Ginge was exhausted the next day and Cringe was fuming.
Imagine having to look after your own child overnight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In my opinion (and experience) most people who marry and begin to cause friction between a spouse and their previously loving and supportive family are, well ... damaged. Sad in itself, yes. They themselves are usually from dysfunctional/broken families who are, or were, never close to their own siblings, parents, etc, and they resent the closeness - they just can't understand it and they don't want to understand it. No matter how much their partner, or their partner's family tries to make them feel accepted, loved, special, and involved ... the matier their spouse seems to be with their own family members, instead of joining in with, and enjoying and embracing the closeness, they'll do their utmost to cause trouble within the family because they themselves aren't familiar or even comfortable with such a situation.

As I said, it's sad they're damaged, but we should always beware of anyone whose intent it is to ridicule and pick faults with your family members (for no good reason obv) which usually results in causing bad feeling, a break-up, separation ... it's usually a ploy to keep you all to themselves, to control you, to get you away from all your family, friends and support system, to mould you into the person they want, without interference from anyone. People like that are worth watching and should be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately it's a bit late realising this after the marriage, after you find yourself at odds with a previously loving family, and especially after kids come along to seal the deal.

Is Meghan one of these 'controllers', playing the long game?
I have personal experience with this with my son. He's on the spectrum and finds relationships difficult to make and to keep. He'd never even had a best friend at school, so imagine my delight when he got a girlfriend! Then pretty soon after I first met her, the criticisms started. She was telling my son I didn't like her, or that I had been rude to her. I was gutted and kept trying harder to make her feel welcome. Then it was his sister she didn't like, then it was his sister's boyfriend. Next thing you know she's convinced my son that he doesn't have to spend his birthday with us, his family, because it's "his" birthday, and he can spend it with who he likes. And guess what? He wants to spend it exclusively with her and her family! Then the penny finally dropped😞

Turns out her family are vile too (what a surprise!) with the mother being a volatile drunk who sometimes rejects them both and sometimes treats them like the golden couple. Talk about dysfunctional.

I look at Harry and see all that he's giving up; his family, his heritage, his country, his charities. And I look at what she's giving up. F all. That tells you everything you need to know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Fin

Chatty Member
I'm another one that is sick and bloody tired of the racist card being punted every time there is something negative said about Meghan Markle. You just need to look at the carnage she is leaving in her wake (her family, his family) to see she is a nasty piece of work. I've stated before that I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that she was mixed race until the racist word popped up in the media. Apologies if the term mixed race is offensive, I have no effing idea what is offensive and what is okay to say these days.

I'd just like to add.... if she had been 100% Caucasian it would make no difference whatsoever to how feel people feel about her. She is not liked, period. I guess they would have punted the anti-American card then 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
The thing about Megan, she thinks she’s this strong, empowered woman but I see her the complete opposite. She has made a ton of mistakes but never appears to accept that, or any responsibility. I see that as such a weakness.

A strong empowered woman owns her behaviour, communicates clearly, does not play the victim and apologises. It’s that type of woman I have the most respect for. We all make mistakes, it takes a really big person to accept that.

Meghan is just a petulant child. She just thinks you command respect through status, not earn it through consistent, fair behaviour. How wrong can you be. It’s not enough to just post philanthropic posts on Instagram when your behaviour presents the complete opposite ethos. It just shows a weakness in character and a consistent lip service approach.

Harry seems pretty much the same. They will learn nothing from each other. They will not grow together, they will just play the blame game. I still say give it 3 years and one of them will run!

OK, I’m off my soap box, just bedtime thoughts. Night night xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I missed this before 50 people turned up to see them arrive 😂 there were more people at Aldi this morning waiting to get the Thursday offers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Campagne

VIP Member
William and Kate are just the most fantastic diplomat’s for this country.
The president of Ireland’s wife has obviously taken to her!
D2100EAF-285F-4720-8B1A-D33930B53A51.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30

annapolly

If anything I think a lot of people were excitied to have someone different to the rest of the royal family join them. I was really pleased, I thought it would be nice for BEM see someone similar to them represent them abroad etc.
It was only at the wedding when all the 'A' listers rather than scorned friends and family were invited I had misgivings.
Angry that genuine annoyance at the pair of them is cast in this light.
This is the thing I’ve never got about the whole narrative of the English/British hating Meghan - we hate her because of her race. That’s not true! Ok you’re going to have some people that will, but unfortunately there will always be idiots like that. But I think the vast majority had absolutely no problems with her being mixed race. Hell, if Harry married a very dark skin girl, I reckon we still wouldn’t be annoyed (another excuse is that we only tolerate Meghan because she’s light skinned).
I also had no problems with her being American or divorced.
If Meghan had come to the table and was willing to learn about our cultures and customs, willing to do the boring, unglamorous work, and tried her best to be an asset to the BRF and the country, I would have been so happy. Finally, someone different, someone who can relate to so many more people, who can be a voice for the BAME community, it would have been bloody fantastic.
But she wasn’t and now she never will.
That’s what has angered us.

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Not one mention of them on the BBC News at 6 tonight. Mention of Wills & Kate and their successful Ireland tour, nothing on Meg & Mug 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
To prove I’m not pure evil to the core, this is the best picture so far, Archie looks so cute here. They must have borrowed a different baby that day 😂
484AC33D-01F7-4650-A434-E7D5814FAFE3.png
Sorry, I just can’t help myself 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

margaretta

VIP Member
OMG OMG OMG This could be fake news and
might sound unbelievable BUT my friends in the USA & Canada tell me that Meghan has been talking to Tom Cruise about Scientology and wants to change religion again (I think she was brought up Catholic, been Jewish, converted to Church of England). She wants to drop everything to do with England whatsoever, and she needs to court the celebs like Cruise in order to gain the Hollywood status she craves. She sees scientology as the way forward. THIS is why Harry looks so miserable - abandoning everything else no big deal, but turning his back on the Church of England is too painful.

Just remember you heard it here first!!!! 😘

• Wow
  • Heart
You know what I reckon? Megan never expected to be "allowed" to marry H. I reckon she expected to be denied by the Palace, racially attacked by the press and laughed at by the British public.

This would've suited her fine. Either H would've had to give everything up to marry her (She'd be the new Wallace Simpson!) or she'd have a high profile as the woman who was spurned by Britain because of her heritage.

SURPRISE! She was welcomed with open arms by the Palace, the press and the country! Whoops!

So forced into an unexpected Plan C, the plan became to do a smash 'n' grab job on the RF. And be applauded because she'd become the new Princess Di.

SURPRISE! Her claims of being made to feel unwelcome and uncared for were first met with bafflement and now with anger, because this mess is so clearly her making and no one else's.

The woman did not know who she was fckng with #TeamGB

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I have read Digital Spy for years now but never contributed to the forums dispite reading them for over ten years
On here I only found this website in the past week or so, I find all the posters here friendlier than on Digital Spy.
Now Tattle my favourite website to read and confident enough to contribute to the forums😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27

vikka

VIP Member
Can I just say (I'm going to anyway!) that just because someone is seen with another person, or is friends with someone, doesn't mean they know absolutely everything about them!

FFS! I can't stand Oprah but just because she is being a luvvie and sitting next to this twit and posing with him.. doesn't mean she knew he was a rapist! Maybe she did.. most probably she didn't. The same with Andy Pandy and Epstein.. Andy just wanted someone to pay for his private jet and get his leg over .. Do I think he knew and was involved with child sex trafficking? No, not for a second. (I mean initially! No excuse after Epstein was prosecuted).

Everyone always seems so up in the air over association, without knowledge of the persons knowledge!

Rant over
I've known about Weinstein for a long time and how some women got into films and got their Oscars. I'm nowhere near that industry and I knew. That means that people within the industry knew 100%, no doubt about it and no excuse.
Word is Jenn Lawrence is off the grid deliberately until the Weinstein stories blow over, as she's one of "his girls".
That's all for the celeb thread I suppose, so I'll just leave this nugget here and leave it at that:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Sketchy

VIP Member
I'm another one that is sick and bloody tired of the racist card being punted every time there is something negative said about Meghan Markle. You ju st need to look at the carnage she is leaving in her wake (her family, his family) to see she is a nasty piece of work. I've stated before that I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that she was mixed race until the racist word popped up in the media. Apologies if the term mixed race is offensive, I have no effing idea what is offensive and what is okay to say these days.

I'd just like to add.... if she had been 100% Caucasian it would make no difference whatsoever to how feel people feel about her. She is not liked, period. I guess they would have punted the anti-American card then 🙄
Another one here who's sick and tired of all this racist nonsense. I didn't know Meghan was mixed race at first, and I liked her, and was happy for them both. Then I discovered she was mixed race, and it made no differnce to how I felt - I'm sure most of us thought the same way. Then Harry started acting like an eejit and put me right off him, now she's acting like an even bigger eejit ... so as far as I'm concerned they can both bugger right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26