Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just said on the news she’s here. How come they manage to get in and out of the country without being papped? Amazing how they do it yet complain about press intrusion.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m hoping she’s not because maybe that will get him realising that she’s never by his side when he really needs her. If the shoe was on the other foot I think he’d be there beside her, helping her through it. When the tit initially hit the fan, she run for the hills. witch!
Her PR and fake friends will have told her she really needs to show up. Otherwise how can she say she is a duchess of the UK?

Reactions: 9
Those bleeping Sugars say people do not want Meghan to have security because she has melanin. Go duck yourself sugars, you focus on her colour so much that it's clearly clouding your judgement.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just said on the news she’s here. How come they manage to get in and out of the country without being papped? Amazing how they do it yet complain about press intrusion.
Using private jets from / to Farnborough private airport! 40 mins to Windsor.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lovely impromptu video of Kate & William.
So polite and friendly; William always cracking a joke!

Using private jets from / to Farnborough private airport! 40 mins to Windsor.
Did she take a private jet from Canada? Unbelievable

Regarding close set eyes, both Queen Mary and William has kind of close set eyes, but not nearly as much as Harry:

20200305_114302.jpg

Reminds me a bit of princess Margaret here (well it's the other way around):
20200305_114319.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-070250_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7
Regarding close set eyes, both Queen Mary and William has kind of close set eyes, but not nearly as much as Harry:

View attachment 91381

Reminds me a bit of princess Margaret here (well it's the other way around):
View attachment 91382

View attachment 91383
Anyone else checking out their face in the mirror to check their eyes aren't too close together 😬

That’s how I look when my long haired cat comes for a cuddle but really needs a bath because something got stuck in his tail after using the litterbox...
it's my face when I'm bored listening to someone drone on, in my head thinking please just hurry the duck up and get to the point. I've got one of those faces where I don't need words and sometimes it get me into trouble 😂

• Haha
She is a witch of the highest order .. Does anyone know if she actually landed? I know they are saying she is going and apparently back in the UK, but it seems vague.
Apparently she is here but it's all very strange being kept under a cloak of secrecy. It's as if everyone who has been in contact regarding her return has signed an NDA

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Maybe she got a disguise. A fake moustache and a hat or perhaps people have actually forgotten what she looks like as..😅

That’s how I look when my long haired cat comes for a cuddle but really needs a bath because something got stuck in his tail after using the litterbox...
She looks like she wondering who's is this weirdo I am sitting next too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.