Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he gets any thinner he'll only need one eye anyway.

Ahhh, so thats why I could never post a gif - so which ones can you use?
Only the ones available in the edit panel when you post but they don't seem to be animated, well not on my iPad.

Oh it did work. Click the down arrow next to the three dots (right of smiley face)

Reactions: 7
The dog clearly loves Kate whilst Meagain has to beg to get any attention at all:

20200304_164155.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think you can post your own gif's on here (I tried before). But that gif just proves who wears the trousers in that relationship and it's not the husband

Oh well done @HereWeGoAgain101 you are much smarter than me 🤣
Took me a while to figure it out, had to watsapp the link to myself 😂😂 I’m sure there’s a better way but hey ho 😘

The dog clearly loves Kate whilst Meagain has to beg to get any attention at all:

View attachment 91110
C6BAC9E7-54CF-483C-92F4-BE6D1245353C.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s nothing to do with gender, it’s everything to do with respect. But Meghan wouldn’t understand that. She doesn’t respect anyone, including her own family. They all hold positions of privileged and act accordingly, ego doesn’t come into it. Meghan has absolutely no manners. Trailer park trash!
And if you’re not ok with that because feminist blabla, then that’s fine too. Just don’t waddle yourself into an ancient institution with shoes two sizes too big and tell everyone, including the queen, how it’s done. Easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What bothers me is that Harry claims to be affected by all the press intrusion etc. Stuff that has been happening all of his life. So why not meet a nice lady, walk away from public life then? They could have got married / had baby / lived happily ever after. Instead he allowed the public taxpayers to contribute to his fancy house, contribute to his wedding and now pay for his protection while all the time punishing us by making us feel unworthy of seeing his child etc? We get a staged professional photo while Archbishop Desmond Tutu is allowed to fawn all over the baby in Africa? Whatever way they play it they come off like they hate the British public and all because of what? They act so bloody superior. They'll take our money but God forbid we could be worthy enough for anything more than what they give.
Very well said.

Reactions: 13
It should be like Santa watch on 24th december.
Updates every half hour so we can gather up our rotten tomatos and grungey avocados.

Organic avocado or you can't throw it I'm afraid. It's the rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.