Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll go. It's a win/win for her. She gets new photos to document her Royal connections. If she gets booed/heckled or worse, she can claim more victimization. If she doesn't, she gets to preen about how special she and Harry are, how valued their mere presence is to the BRF.

Archie is a true mystery. I think she was pregnant. Her face changed a great deal. Her annoying belly cupping throughout the entire pregnancy, that felt like it lasted a decade, only to now never show him, or hold him so awkwardly when she does show him, only makes sense if you believe she is severely Narcissistic. Being pregnant does give one a lot of attention from most people. I remember having strangers constantly talking to me whilst I was pregnant, and the really gross encounters where randos actually tried to touch my bump. It's always about her. It doesn't feel like she really cares all that much about Archie as a person, only in how much she can monetize him with the BRF in negotiations, or making bank from photo ops.

I'm really more disappointed in Harry. Mostly for how his behavior is an absolute show of disrespect to his granny, who stepped in a lot after Diana's death. Particularly because of Diana's death, you'd think he'd be extra close to TQ and Prince Philip. It doesn't track for me that he, who is still so traumatized over the loss of his mother decades later, is galavanting around the world without his only child. Makes no sense.

I wasn't close to my family before I became a mother. However becoming a mother made me swallow my pride, and open myself to being a part of their lives again. Solely because my children deserved to have all the support and connection they could get to their grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. No child should be kept away from close knit families. It's the adult thing to do. George, Charlotte, and Louis are evidently happy kids that are close to their cousins. That experience is priceless. I'm shocked that Harry has so easily removed his child from any chance of having those kinds of relationships. Putting aside the grown up dramas between everyone, the kids deserve to have that closeness and the fun and memories it gives.

Archie feels less Royal to me now specifically because we never see him with Prince Charles or the Queen. You'd think Meghan being such an opportunist would be shoving him at them just to have the documentation of it all. After all, she can't stop herself from reminding everyone that Harry and Archie are Royal born, super duper important people, that will always be Royal, part of the Succession line, vitally need protection, etc.
Couldn't agree more. The Queen and Prince Philip will never travel abroad now so it's up to H&M to make sure they have opportunity to spend time with Archie. My gran died 8 years ago and never met my two children, it absolutely breaks my heart that she never got this chance, it still makes me cry. I'd give anything - ANYTHING - to see her in the same room as my two boys. It makes me livid to see how poorly H&M value this precious time. Also, my parents split when I was 3, but my mum made sure I always knew my dads side of the family (as hard as that was for her, my dad was pretty crappy back then) and it was my gran (dads mum) who I grew up being so close to. My cousins on my dads side are also like sisters to me. It is hard when families fracture for whatever reason, but if adults get on with it, then the children will benefit and I am eternally grateful to have good relationships with all of my family despite the break up.

That's alot of blabbing about my own family, but it just infuriates me that Archie is missing out on this time with great grandparents and will have no chance of forming meaningful relationships with any family member at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Couldn't agree more. The Queen and Prince Philip will never travel abroad now so it's up to H&M to make sure they have opportunity to spend time with Archie. My gran died 8 years ago and never met my two children, it absolutely breaks my heart that she never got this chance, it still makes me cry. I'd give anything - ANYTHING - to see her in the same room as my two boys. It makes me livid to see how poorly H&M value this precious time. Also, my parents split when I was 3, but my mum made sure I always knew my dads side of the family (as hard as that was for her, my dad was pretty crappy back then) and it was my gran (dads mum) who I grew up being so close to. My cousins on my dads side are also like sisters to me. It is hard when families fracture for whatever reason, but if adults get on with it, then the children will benefit and I am eternally grateful to have good relationships with all of my family despite the break up.

That's alot of blabbing about my own family, but it just infuriates me that Archie is missing out on this time with great grandparents and will have no chance of forming meaningful relationships with any family member at all.
Well done you 👌 They’re too busy thinking they’ve been hard done by. Victim mentality and not mature enough to get beyond it.

Reactions: 10

❤

Reactions: 6
So (don’t shoot the messenger).... has anyone heard the rumours/conspiracy about little Archie? I was hoping someone else would bring it up so I didn’t have to, about him possibly having Down syndrome? Regardless I think he’s beautiful but reddit etc are awash with speculation. Also if you type his name into google it’s one of the highest searches x
I don't think he has looking at the few photos we've seen. He looks like he has a squint in some photos but a lot of babies look cross eyed in the beginning.

Reactions: 8
Well done you 👌 They’re too busy thinking they’ve been hard done by. Victim mentality and not mature enough to get beyond it.
Yes, as happyforest says, usually as you become a parent you learn to prioritise the needs of someone else over your own. In theory you should become less selfish, but this pair have just become more selfish.

Reactions: 6
So (don’t shoot the messenger).... has anyone heard the rumours/conspiracy about little Archie? I was hoping someone else would bring it up so I didn’t have to, about him possibly having Down syndrome? Regardless I think he’s beautiful but reddit etc are awash with speculation. Also if you type his name into google it’s one of the highest searches x
what subreddit?

It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a mild case. He’s deffo got a bonk eye though. Sorry, don’t agree with the beautiful bit but I’m a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Copied from the latest Celeb Gossip thread
When Harry and Meghan were on their Australia / New Zealand tour, Meghan's diva antics were witnessed by a few people. Apparently she screamed at her hairdresser to get her hair right, had a wardrobe assistant ironing clothes as she was wearing them as she changed her mind about what to wear at the last minute, and threw tea at an assistant. A lot of her clothes were on loan - she was sent sample sizes - which is why the back split stitch wasn't cut on jackets, tags were often displayed, and the fit was all wrong. One of Meghan's former assistants worked separately for Madonna, and Robbie Williams and Ayda Field, and had no problems with them ... she did with Meghan though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, as happyforest says, usually as you become a parent you learn to prioritise the needs of someone else over your own. In theory you should become less selfish, but this pair have just become more selfish.
Do you think they feel they are protecting him from a toxic institution?

Reactions: 4
Copied from the latest Celeb Gossip thread
I wonder why she was loaned so many clothes.
Normally on a Royal tours, the foreign office pays.
its said that Jessica Mulroney was getting freebies for her, and they were billing Charles’ office and splitting the money. Pair of skanks.
Explains why her clothes fit so badly.

i bet one of the assistants left this label on deliberately ( I know I would!)
2BF80372-3729-4B0F-802B-667E76B61602.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wonder why she was loaned so many clothes.
Normally on a Royal tours, the foreign office pays.
its said that Jessica Mulroney was getting freebies for her, and they were billing Charles’ office and splitting the money. Pair of skanks.
Explains why her clothes fit so badly.

i bet one of the assistants left this label on deliberately ( I know I would!)
View attachment 90555
You can see the lady’s eyes looking straight at the label in that photo! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think he has looking at the few photos we've seen. He looks like he has a squint in some photos but a lot of babies look cross eyed in the beginning.
I don’t think he has either, he’s like Harry but has a slight turn in his eye which Meghan sometimes has.

At the moment he’s just an innocent child who shouldn’t be dragged into this tit. Okay, we jokingly suggest that she was never pregnant and have a laugh with daft speculation but I don’t feel comfortable bringing him into it by suggesting he has has something ‘wrong’ with him.

Give it 15 years and he’s a total tit and then I might condemn, but at the moment it’s his stupid bloody parents who are my focus.

Harry IS an ugly baby.
🤣 True.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.