Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Queen has told Harry he’s welcome anytime to come back to the firm. (He Walked the 2 miles to Windsor castle. Carbon neutral at least)

To be honest, I don’t know why they don’t base themselves in the UK.
Of course Megz will say the British are all racist, but she’s stirred that pot herself.
They’re always leaving Archie and he’s the biggest security risk; from kidnapping.
He should be kept at Frogmore, close to the extended family and no need for extra PPOs.
Meghan and Harry should just travel for work.
She’ll be mainly based in the US anyway.
The novelty of being in the US will start to wear off for Harry.

Excellent post again from the Harry Markle blog.

What we can expect is for MM to arrive quietly in the next few days (probably 4 March, and it’s not likely to be early for a hair appointment), and visit the Hubb Kitchen, Smart Works, the Mayhew Centre, Luminary Bakery, and make appearances at WOW, with a flurry of Instagram posts spaced throughout the day to coincide with the posting times of other members of the RF. Apparently she will be out with a begging bowl, to try and entice sponsors and donors to help fund a haphazard concoction of a form of non-profit entity. Of course these will all be uber secret meetings, but frankly no one cares, and no one will chase her or look for her. The paparazzi will be tipped off, and they will take the photos for money, but it gives MM the PR she needs in a desperate attempt to appear relevant.

Expect her usual claw grip on Harry, a pained and frozen smirk for the cameras, while Harry tries desperately to ignore the jeers from the crowds, and the cold glares from other Royal Family members. It was pretty bad last year when MM pulled faces at the guests at the Commonwealth Day Service and then pulled Harry away as while he was still talking to those in the line up. The service is only for an hour, and will be over by 4 p.m., but as the last commercial flight to Vancouver leaves at 17.30 p.m., it looks like they will have to leave the next day, unless they are flying elsewhere. However, given that the Canadian government has admitted to providing and paying for their security until 1 April, they may just take advantage of that and linger in Canada for that reason alone. No one else is offering to pay, and the Sussexes haven’t offered to pay either.

The public only care about the security of the Sussexes from a financial viewpoint, otherwise they couldn’t careless. One thing is clear, and that is if the projected security bill of £20 million that is claimed is true, and that it will be funded by the public purse, then Charles may as well resign himself as the most unpopular and weakest monarch in history. This is very different from ye olde days when unpopular monarchs stayed behind their palace walls and held court wherever they pleased, as monarchs are now expected to be seen out and about and to meet the People. On the other hand if Charles pays for the bill, where does he draw the line? Will it be in perpetuity, or after the 12 month review? Is that fair on William who will then have to pick up the mantle of the Duchy of Cornwall and rebuild the finances that the Sussexes have frittered away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I thought the Digital Spy forums were bad for rabid Meghan supporters but I've just been on Celebitchy and oh my God. Might as well just rename their site Shrine to Meghan and Harry from the way they are. Just try having an opinion in the comments that isn't 100% glowing praise.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This is really insane. I get that she is a granny, but come on... welcomed back with open arms? What if WE told our boss we’ll quit our job, but will be keeping 95% of our salary and 100% of the perks? And told them the company is racist and old fashioned and so on? Yeah, we’d be out before we finish that sentence.

Harry has treated his grandmother appallingly and gets rewarded. And if it was her own money, fine. Insane but whatever. But she’s probably going to try to put it on the taxpayer’s dime. Because gangan has a thing for people that get out of line instead of putting duty first...

I don't believe Cringe is upduffed. Ginge wouldn't leave her on her own. He'd be plumping pillows and fetching and carrying cravings alongside the security guys to ensure they get it just right for slobber chops. Nor would she even consider coming here, for obvious reasons.
Eugenie yes. Good luck to her. But there again she'd be a very bumpy matron of honour so ... maybe not.

That was during the wedding preparations though.
Since then the captivating bleep in question is somewhat more battered.🤪
IF Eugenie is pregnant, Beatrice's wedding is in May. Her bump wouldn't be too big (5 months?) and I think the two sisters could work out between themselves if Eugenie should be in the wedding party.

I'd be more worried about being the second York sister to be upstaged at her own wedding by a Meghalomaniac pregnancy announcement. Who announces their pregnancy at eight weeks anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the Queen has told Harry he’s welcome anytime to come back to the firm. (He Walked the 2 miles to Windsor castle. Carbon neutral at least)

Of course Megz will say the British are all racist, but she’s stirred that pot herself.
They’re always leaving Archie and he’s the biggest security risk; from kidnapping.
He should be kept at Frogmore, close to the extended family and no need for extra PPOs.

What we can expect is for MM to arrive quietly in the next few days (probably 4 March, and it’s not likely to be early for a hair appointment), and visit the Hubb Kitchen, Smart Works, the Mayhew Centre, Luminary Bakery, and make appearances at WOW, with a flurry of Instagram posts spaced throughout the day to coincide with the posting times of other members of the RF. Apparently she will be out with a begging bowl, to try and entice sponsors and donors to help fund a haphazard concoction of a form of non-profit entity. Of course these will all be uber secret meetings, but frankly no one cares, and no one will chase her or look for her. The paparazzi will be tipped off, and they will take the photos for money, but it gives MM the PR she needs in a desperate attempt to appear relevant.

Expect her usual claw grip on Harry, a pained and frozen smirk for the cameras, while Harry tries desperately to ignore the jeers from the crowds, and the cold glares from other Royal Family members. It was pretty bad last year when MM pulled faces at the guests at the Commonwealth Day Service and then pulled Harry away as while he was still talking to those in the line up. The service is only for an hour, and will be over by 4 p.m., but as the last commercial flight to Vancouver leaves at 17.30 p.m., it looks like they will have to leave the next day, unless they are flying elsewhere. However, given that the Canadian government has admitted to providing and paying for their security until 1 April, they may just take advantage of that and linger in Canada for that reason alone. No one else is offering to pay, and the Sussexes haven’t offered to pay either.

The public only care about the security of the Sussexes from a financial viewpoint, otherwise they couldn’t careless. One thing is clear, and that is if the projected security bill of £20 million that is claimed is true, and that it will be funded by the public purse, then Charles may as well resign himself as the most unpopular and weakest monarch in history. This is very different from ye olde days when unpopular monarchs stayed behind their palace walls and held court wherever they pleased, as monarchs are now expected to be seen out and about and to meet the People. On the other hand if Charles pays for the bill, where does he draw the line? Will it be in perpetuity, or after the 12 month review? Is that fair on William who will then have to pick up the mantle of the Duchy of Cornwall and rebuild the finances that the Sussexes have frittered away?
Harry's two-mile walk was carbon neutral? How much did it cost to fly his Royal Protection Officers over from Canada? Or did he get some UK ones and the ones in Canada are protecting Archie?

• Angry
What’s the source for the downs comment?

I think an ugly baby and baby having an extra chromosome are a long way apart.

• Haha

What faces was she pulling at spectators?

Reactions: 6
I don't think she'll come, but if she does, I hope she publicly gets booed

Reactions: 12
I think she hopes so too, and she probably also hopes for a tiny (but big enough) safety scare so they can emotionally blackmail gangan and papa into paying for security.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't think she'll come either and her excuses will be either that she's pregnant and for some medical reason, unable to fly (whether she really is or not!) or that she needs to avoid coronavirus and keep Archiedoll safe away from harm!
I honestly can't see her coming here and interacting with the great British unwashed after everything that has happened.

I don't think she'll come either and her excuses will be either that she's pregnant and for some medical reason, unable to fly (whether she really is or not!) or that she needs to avoid coronavirus and keep Archiedoll safe away from harm!
I honestly can't see her coming here and interacting with the great British unwashed after everything that has happened.
I’m with you 100% on this 👍

Reactions: 8
I'm another one that is sick and bloody tired of the racist card being punted every time there is something negative said about Meghan Markle. You just need to look at the carnage she is leaving in her wake (her family, his family) to see she is a nasty piece of work. I've stated before that I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that she was mixed race until the racist word popped up in the media. Apologies if the term mixed race is offensive, I have no effing idea what is offensive and what is okay to say these days.

I'd just like to add.... if she had been 100% Caucasian it would make no difference whatsoever to how feel people feel about her. She is not liked, period. I guess they would have punted the anti-American card then 🙄
I agree. How come she was so welcomed andcelebrated at first when hooking up with/marryinh Harry?

Also, Piers Morgan was friends with her first. How come he wanted to know her if he is so racist?
Another thing I have thought about is that she used to look completely caucasian. When she had brown hair and a different foundation she looked white. I would have never guessed she was mixed race, she looks like many of my white friends who have brown eyes. It is more common among white people to have brown eyes than blue so she could have been German, French, British, Portuguese etc with two white parents. And what about Camilla? She was hated FAR WORSE, She didn’t have fans that protected her and she is blond with blue eyes...

I agree. How come she was so welcomed andcelebrated at first when hooking up with/marryinh Harry?

Also, Piers Morgan was friends with her first. How come he wanted to know her if he is so racist?
Another thing I have thought about is that she used to look completely caucasian. When she had brown hair and a different foundation she looked white. I would have never guessed she was mixed race, she looks like many of my white friends who have brown eyes. It is more common among white people to have brown eyes than blue so she could have been German, French, British, Portuguese etc with two white parents. And what about Camilla? She was hated FAR WORSE, She didn’t have fans that protected her and she is blond with blue eyes...
I had no idea she was mixed race until Harry issued a statement bollocking the press for their treatment and racism

Reactions: 15
If Catherine is hosting a reception on 5th March, I suspect Markle will announce a pregnancy that day too. Cant have the Cambridge's being in the spotlight!
(Or she will announce it in the next few days while they're in Ireland!)

• Angry

I totally agree with you 100%, it seems it's only since she married into the RF that she seems to have changed tack about her heritage. She's still straightening the hell out of hair though. Our children are white Scottish through and through and one has a darker skin tone than her, the others are typical peely wally factor 50 Scots 😁

• Haha
I hope she doesn’t get booed because she will play the race card again.
I would love it if nobody turned up to see her - including the press.
Boycott her like she has boycotted this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s the source for the downs comment?

I think an ugly baby and baby having an extra chromosome are a long way apart.
True, but the likelihood of a Downs baby shoots up when Mum is 35 and carries on increasing every year. Personally I think she'd be shouting from the rooftops if it were true

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.