Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they feel they are protecting him from a toxic institution?
Quite the opposite. She is a toxic mother and is using her child as a weapon.
She does not put his well-being first at all.
in their first year, babies need to be with their primary carer; in this case his nanny.
However, he’s probably not met any other children.
Most children would be going to baby groups.
Hes not even met Meghan’s father.
She is an (emotionally abusive mother). They’re both crap parents. Harry leaves Archie for weeks at a time. I thought he was really looking forward to fatherhood.

The Queen technically has custody of all minor royal children, so Meghan will not let Archie back to the UK, where in theory, he could be kept. I’m sure in reality the RF would never do that. But Meghan is a narc, and she definitely would, so isn’t going to take the risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
William and Kate are going to Ireland today.
i wonder if Megz will post some IG photos or get herself papped to try and upstage them.

Reactions: 10
It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a mild case. He’s deffo got a bonk eye though. Sorry, don’t agree with the beautiful bit but I’m a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm on your team regarding this. I don't subscribe to "all babies are beautiful". Nope, most are adorable but quite a few are just passable and boy are there a few fuglies out there. I'm a baby poker ... if I see a pram I'm in there poking at the little hands or stroking the hair.I never touch the face, too personal. Mums probably hate me. Anyway it's my thing and I coochie coo even the ugly ones because they are babies. But ugly ones. Archiedollpussycatwhatever is not a pretty baby. Def has a squint and my sis thinks he's potentially Downes. Maybe that's why here is so much secrecy and unwillingness to show him off.
I thought she'd do a photo op with money going to a charity (other than the Ginge and Cringe Foundation). Very odd.

Do you think they feel they are protecting him from a toxic institution?
No. Ginge thinks he's protecting him from the press.
Cringe is protecting him to keep him as a bargaining tool in the divorce.

I don’t think he has either, he’s like Harry but has a slight turn in his eye which Meghan sometimes has.

At the moment he’s just an innocent child who shouldn’t be dragged into this tit. Okay, we jokingly suggest that she was never pregnant and have a laugh with daft speculation but I don’t feel comfortable bringing him into it by suggesting he has has something ‘wrong’ with him.

Give it 15 years and he’s a total tit and then I might condemn, but at the moment it’s his stupid bloody parents who are my focus.

🤣 True.
Sorry Penny , but he can't read our comments yet and Ginger probably won't either. Cringe I don't give a tit about. There's no harm in speculating that he might have a condition. We're not making fun of the condition, just saying he looks like he might have it and is not a cute baby. Some will think him gorgeous. It's just opinions and like I say, he can't read them.
I respect your view on it though and your willingness to step up with it.🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm on your team regarding this. I don't subscribe to "all babies are beautiful". Nope, most are adorable but quite a few are just passable and boy are there a few fuglies out there. I'm a baby poker ... if I see a pram I'm in there poking at the little hands or stroking the hair.I never touch the face, too personal. Mums probably hate me. Anyway it's my thing and I coochie coo even the ugly ones because they are babies. But ugly ones. Archiedollpussycatwhatever is not a pretty baby. Def has a squint and my sis thinks he's potentially Downes. Maybe that's why here is so much secrecy and unwillingness to show him off.
I thought she'd do a photo op with money going to a charity (other than the Ginge and Cringe Foundation). Very odd.

No. Ginge thinks he's protecting him from the press.
Cringe is protecting him to keep him as a bargaining tool in the divorce.

Sorry Penny , but he can't read our comments yet and Ginger probably won't either. Cringe I don't give a tit about. There's no harm in speculating that he might have a condition. We're not making fun of the condition, just saying he looks like he might have it and is not a cute baby. Some will think him gorgeous. It's just opinions and like I say, he can't read them.
I respect your view on it though and your willingness to step up with it.🙂
Let’s face it, Harry is no oil painting is he 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loooool 😄 I have now had a thought of Meghan taking the doll out of its box (once it's arrived from Amazon) and discarding the Chucky box only for the press to find the box in the grass nearby where she lives 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, Harry is no oil painting is he 😈
No he isnt, and babies don't inherit cosmetic surgery improvements...so he could end up with baldy pubic ginger head hair, piggy little close together eyes, lumpy skin, a big nose and matchstick legs..... 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No he isnt, and babies don't inherit cosmetic surgery improvements...so he could end up with baldy pubic ginger head hair, piggy little close together eyes, lumpy skin, a big nose and matchstick legs..... 😝
Like a bleeping photo fit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
İnteresting that Amber's coming over to UK this week to testify against Johnny - can you imagine her and MM sharing a private jet together!!!!....

Now that we have a confirmed birth by a reliable source it seems even odder to use the archiedoll, subterfuge over the birth details and coat-flipping. İ think maybe she did use moon bumps and prosthetics to enhance her shape and attract attention ove rthe course of the pregnancy and beyond. Quite likely she was pregant at the wedding tho......
What source please? Funnily enough I’d assumed she’d pulled the preggers card. Such a phone a. Independent woman who ferrets her way into a rich family by deceit and twisted psychological manipulation

Reactions: 4
Eugenie does look pregnant in recent pap photos.

If Meagain upstages her yet again.... grrrr

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't believe Cringe is upduffed. Ginge wouldn't leave her on her own. He'd be plumping pillows and fetching and carrying cravings alongside the security guys to ensure they get it just right for slobber chops. Nor would she even consider coming here, for obvious reasons.
Eugenie yes. Good luck to her. But there again she'd be a very bumpy matron of honour so ... maybe not.

Allegedly Prince Charles was overheard a while back saying don’t mind Harry, he’s just a bit “C*ntstruck” at the moment...
That was during the wedding preparations though.
Since then the captivating bleep in question is somewhat more battered.🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't believe Cringe is upduffed. Ginge wouldn't leave her on her own. He'd be plumping pillows and fetching and carrying cravings alongside the security guys to ensure they get it just right for slobber chops. Nor would she even consider coming here, for obvious reasons.
Eugenie yes. Good luck to her. But there again she'd be a very bumpy matron of honour so ... maybe not.

That was during the wedding preparations though.
Since then the captivating bleep in question is somewhat more battered.🤪
I don’t think she’ll get upduffed again. She only needs the one bargaining tool, little ArchieBALD, just like daddy. Unless she wants a spare, just to be on the safe side. Not sure I can stomach another 11 months of bump cradling 🙄 (Thats how long her gestation seemed to last).

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Apparently the bookies are suspending betting that Megz is pregnant.
That is the only way of stopping her being booed at the Commonwealth ceremony.
She’ll be wearing something maternity looking even if she’s got a minuscule bump.

So that’s why she wants to fly in a private jet and she probably won’t be papped, as they’ll make an IG announcement on the Monday 9th, so doesn’t want to be seen.
All the other visits are private so she can control the photos.

At least she’s wont be upstaging Beatrice at her wedding.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.