Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why they want so much protection yet seem quite happy to leave Archie with god knows who while they’re out and about selling their wares. If they’re that paranoid surely at least one of them would stay with him or they’d have him with them.
Remember when their excuse for not doing Balmoral Christmas was because children would be fed their lunch separately? Yeah.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
V cccc"ccc"c"cccc""ccccc"xx'ccc

Remember when their excuse for not doing Balmoral Christmas was because children would be fed their lunch separately? Yeah.
Yes, reading this mornings news, it states she will be attending but they said the same about Balmoral and Sandringham and they were no shows then. We will only hear the day before if she’s not coming. She’s good at coming up with last minute excuses. Also if she doesn’t come she won’t want to be within a country mile of Harry when he returns from virus ridden Britain. Narcs are good at using sex, or lack of it, as a method of reward and control. I bet he’s gagging for it 😂

Reactions: 9
V cccc"ccc"c"cccc""ccccc"xx'ccc

It was probably Sandringham, no-one would want to come to Balmoral in the winter, even I wouldn't want to stay in that draughty old castle and I'm used to the winter weather 🥶. To be honest it's not particularly warm in summer either 😂. Mind you it was t-shirt weather at the Braemar Gathering last September 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was probably Sandringham, no-one would want to come to Balmoral in the winter, even I wouldn't want to stay in that draughty old castle and I'm used to the winter weather 🥶. To be honest it's not particularly warm in summer either 😂. Mind you it was t-shirt weather at the Braemar Gathering last September 🌞
Yes you're right, oops! I'm not a keen enough Royal watcher, don't even read Hello mag at the hairdressers! As others here have said, there's something about this particular situation which has really riled me.

Reactions: 10
I’m sticking with her no show too - the RF would not publicly be rude to her - it would be business as usual.

As for the great unwashed public - she barely got a good response before and she def won’t now!

Reactions: 10
Yes you're right, oops! I'm not a keen enough Royal watcher, don't even read Hello mag at the hairdressers! As others here have said, there's something about this particular situation which has really riled me.
Likewise, I only know about Balmoral and their comings and goings because it's around my stamping ground. I've read more about the RF on this thread than I've ever done before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she'll go. It's a win/win for her. She gets new photos to document her Royal connections. If she gets booed/heckled or worse, she can claim more victimization. If she doesn't, she gets to preen about how special she and Harry are, how valued their mere presence is to the BRF.

Archie is a true mystery. I think she was pregnant. Her face changed a great deal. Her annoying belly cupping throughout the entire pregnancy, that felt like it lasted a decade, only to now never show him, or hold him so awkwardly when she does show him, only makes sense if you believe she is severely Narcissistic. Being pregnant does give one a lot of attention from most people. I remember having strangers constantly talking to me whilst I was pregnant, and the really gross encounters where randos actually tried to touch my bump. It's always about her. It doesn't feel like she really cares all that much about Archie as a person, only in how much she can monetize him with the BRF in negotiations, or making bank from photo ops.

I'm really more disappointed in Harry. Mostly for how his behavior is an absolute show of disrespect to his granny, who stepped in a lot after Diana's death. Particularly because of Diana's death, you'd think he'd be extra close to TQ and Prince Philip. It doesn't track for me that he, who is still so traumatized over the loss of his mother decades later, is galavanting around the world without his only child. Makes no sense.

I wasn't close to my family before I became a mother. However becoming a mother made me swallow my pride, and open myself to being a part of their lives again. Solely because my children deserved to have all the support and connection they could get to their grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. No child should be kept away from close knit families. It's the adult thing to do. George, Charlotte, and Louis are evidently happy kids that are close to their cousins. That experience is priceless. I'm shocked that Harry has so easily removed his child from any chance of having those kinds of relationships. Putting aside the grown up dramas between everyone, the kids deserve to have that closeness and the fun and memories it gives.

Archie feels less Royal to me now specifically because we never see him with Prince Charles or the Queen. You'd think Meghan being such an opportunist would be shoving him at them just to have the documentation of it all. After all, she can't stop herself from reminding everyone that Harry and Archie are Royal born, super duper important people, that will always be Royal, part of the Succession line, vitally need protection, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she'll go. It's a win/win for her. She gets new photos to document her Royal connections. If she gets booed/heckled or worse, she can claim more victimization. If she doesn't, she gets to preen about how special she and Harry are, how valued their mere presence is to the BRF.

Archie is a true mystery. I think she was pregnant. Her face changed a great deal. Her annoying belly cupping throughout the entire pregnancy, that felt like it lasted a decade, only to now never show him, or hold him so awkwardly when she does show him, only makes sense if you believe she is severely Narcissistic. Being pregnant does give one a lot of attention from most people. I remember having strangers constantly talking to me whilst I was pregnant, and the really gross encounters where randos actually tried to touch my bump. It's always about her. It doesn't feel like she really cares all that much about Archie as a person, only in how much she can monetize him with the BRF in negotiations, or making bank from photo ops.

I'm really more disappointed in Harry. Mostly for how his behavior is an absolute show of disrespect to his granny, who stepped in a lot after Diana's death. Particularly because of Diana's death, you'd think he'd be extra close to TQ and Prince Philip. It doesn't track for me that he, who is still so traumatized over the loss of his mother decades later, is galavanting around the world without his only child. Makes no sense.

I wasn't close to my family before I became a mother. However becoming a mother made me swallow my pride, and open myself to being a part of their lives again. Solely because my children deserved to have all the support and connection they could get to their grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. No child should be kept away from close knit families. It's the adult thing to do. George, Charlotte, and Louis are evidently happy kids that are close to their cousins. That experience is priceless. I'm shocked that Harry has so easily removed his child from any chance of having those kinds of relationships. Putting aside the grown up dramas between everyone, the kids deserve to have that closeness and the fun and memories it gives.

Archie feels less Royal to me now specifically because we never see him with Prince Charles or the Queen. You'd think Meghan being such an opportunist would be shoving him at them just to have the documentation of it all. After all, she can't stop herself from reminding everyone that Harry and Archie are Royal born, super duper important people, that will always be Royal, part of the Succession line, vitally need protection, etc.
Couldn’t give a tit about her but Im so angry at Harry. He’s pretty much burst everyone’s bubble of belief that he’s a sensitive, caring person. Is he duck! He actually disgusts me and I’m so disappointed that his “true colours” have finally come out as a result of meeting that bleep! I know, language 🙄. There are no words strong enough to describe how I’d like to see this pair get their karma. He’s a lost cause now because when she does finally discard him he won’t be worth knowing and he’ll know it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s abused on a regular basis, I’m sure he’ll cope with it. He really does dislike her though doesn’t he?
He doesn't half! He has his reasons I guess. I just don't get the twits that support those two.

Reactions: 6
He doesn't half! He has his reasons I guess. I just don't get the twits that support those two.
He calls her out on her behaviour. People say it’s bullying but he’s right to say what he thinks. The bbc are too woke to criticise her.

Reactions: 11
Harry !Markled blog has written a great post on the role of a Royal reporters

Ooh, first hand gossip!
so your friend worked at Frogmore.
can you say any more about why the nannies quit?

( I presume Megz was a demanding witch)

Looks like she’s coming to the UK, but wants a private jet.

Con Air, ready for take off

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad this thread is here. My OH just asked if migraine and the mug have moved to Canada yet. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.