Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she is hoping the UK government suggest restricting overseas travel in the wake of Coronavirus, so she can use that as an excuse. Or some other drama will happen in her life, enabling her to garnish sympathy.

But I doubt very much she will come and I believe she had no intention of coming. Unless she is hoping that being booed in the UK will help her Hollywood dream.
Can we start a poll guys.....?
I say she comes.

Reactions: 6
I imagine she is hoping the UK government suggest restricting overseas travel in the wake of Coronavirus, so she can use that as an excuse. Or some other drama will happen in her life, enabling her to garnish sympathy.

But I doubt very much she will come and I believe she had no intention of coming. Unless she is hoping that being booed in the UK will help her Hollywood dream.
İ think she will feel more in control staying in Canada rather than coming to UK at Queen's request, but she has stated she wants to do some private visits (patronage/photo-ops) so perhaps she'll do those under the radar and then disappear off again without meeting family etc. and record a skype for womens' day...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Looking at the pic in the wood in Canada, that’s one tall baby for under a year old! I think he might be older. She chose her own “birth team” and didn’t show the child after the birth. I think fake bumps were in use afterwards.
This is exactly what I think. Looking at that picture from the hike, the child in that carrier looks to me about a year old or a very large (and walking) 11 month old. In SA, he definitely looked much older than 5 months - again, more like 7 or 8 months. Length aside, the shape of his legs in hiking pic just looks like an older baby. I think that she gave birth several months earlier and used a fake bump the rest of the time. My guess would be that she got pregnant right before or right after the wedding (probably started trying while engaged because they assumed it would take a while) and didn’t want people implying stuff about it being a shotgun wedding (even though they obviously got engaged way before, but I can see her narcissism wanting to control that rumor and present the perfect image). The biggest flaw with this theory though is where he was kept during the first couple months where staff wouldn’t be seeing him.

I don't think she'll come.

anyone else getting an ad to buy a forklift for 10K?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.