Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Lets face it, if she was staying at Frogmore she wouldn't be able to be papped posing in and out of the front door while having other people hold umbrellas for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

a.nonny.mouse

I do believe she was pregnant, I’ve had three babies and each time my belly varied massively in size throughout the day and over weeks. I also unfortunately have Meghan like skinny ankles throughout 😬 I’ve had one csection and was up and about and moving very easily within 24 hours so don’t agree that she can’t have had one because we saw her within a few days of the birth. I don’t however understand the super effortless crouching and getting up, I distinctly remember poop scooping after the dog on a walk and thinking that I may just have to give up and live on the floor now

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
They have only been married for 20 months and Archie is 9 months old.
i think she was planning this nuclear bomb pretty much as she met Harry.
As soon as she conceived “Merchie”, she put her plans into play.

Talk on other threads I am following that really; Harry needs to resign from the line of success if he wants to be fully private: and renounce all titles, and not require protection.

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
Shit eating grin.
Umbrella man is my hero
F7D91C20-54DE-47B7-84E5-714F91E3C430.jpeg
9D893E64-B715-453C-9280-28EE06542033.jpeg
9D893E64-B715-453C-9280-28EE06542033.jpeg

They obviously tipped off the paps.
Press are okay today then Harkles?

• Angry
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Barging forward again. Grrr.
it’s her little trick touch Harry on the back so that he moves out of the way and lets her barge ahead. She’s grooming him so that she is the most important.
She is so fucking rude. The level of control over him is frightening 😳 She probably throws him a doggy choc every time he gets it right - good boy Harry 🐶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

annapolly

The Bon Jovi PR photos look so cheesy now we know he’s all about the £££!

I still can’t get over the fact he missed the Royal Marine’s memorial to go to the Lion King premiere where he was hawking his wife’s goods and now he’s pretending that he’s a huge supporter of the military.
Give me a break Handbag.

Last edited:

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
It crossed my mind they wouldn't bring Archie which is quite frankly wrong given the real royal side of the family haven't seen him since last year. Poor baby seems to be nothing more than a bargaining chip for that woman.
Why does Archie even need security? Nobody knows what the actual fuck he looks like so any kidnappers wouldn’t know if they had the right kid.

She's an absolute cowbag
Harry’s no better either. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Greta is starting to sound more and more like the kids whose parents shove them on stage at Britain's Got Talent and they get the golden buzzer because they're - well - they are a kid. If you add in an emotionally biased back story all the better. I literally struggle to fathom how this singular 15 y/o has been catapulted onto the world stage virtually overnight. Are there nefarious agenda's at play behind the scenes...?
She has autism, autistic children can develop unhealthy obsessions and her parents are encouraging this, disgusting people

• Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
It’s like they’re trying to prove something. All this touchy feely stuff, fawning over each other. For gods sake she’s 40 years old.
My mum told me once that my nan complained to my grandad that he never showed her affection in public, whereas her sister’s husband was very demonstrative to her sister.
My grandad replied that public affection wasn’t usually for the other person but was more to show everyone else “how in love they were” - it was more for other people’s benefit rather than for the recipient. He was right - her sister’s husband deserted her.
My brother-in-law is the same. Very touchy-feely with his wives, look how in love we are! He’s now on wife 3!

The way Meghantoinette is with Harry is sadly for OUR benefit not his.

New thread suggestion: the Sussex Scroungers are back
New thread: Harry & Meghantoinette #12 (The Duke) & Duchess of Succubus

Last edited:
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
I can see Archie being put into boarding school when he comes of age and only be brought home by his nannies in the holidays. His mum an dad will be passing features in the hallway, like in some sort of Charles Dickens novel.
Imagine how much resent Archie is going to feel against his parents.
Choice A:
Hollywood Grifters, ducking and diving to earn cash no relationship with his cousins
Choice B:
British Royalty, with untold riches, recognised throughout the work. Strong family atmosphere and traditions.

This is going to backfire on Haz and Meagain for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Their image is crumbling. It’s funny when you think back to even this time last year when the press were still (sort of) excited about Harry and Meghan and how they would “modernise” the Royal Family etc. It shows you how quickly it’s all changed for them, even though it’s their own doing that’s contributed to this.

If anyone listens to the podcast Pod Save The Queen, they did an episode today about the Sussex Royal statement. The presenters said that they were both shocked when they read it and seemed to agree that it was entitled and shocking. They also touched on the topic of their security and the female presenter said (at the mention of Meghan’s own public profile) that “this isn’t Jennifer Aniston we’re talking about, she was on Suits, how independent was her profile before really?” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
God! He’s been on the news all bloody day with this Bon Jovi shit. Sick of the sight of him.

When are they actually going to volunteer to pay their own security? That would be the right thing to do.
They probably come out with a statement saying that they “wish” to pay for their own security.
I wonder if they’ve repaid for the Frogmore renovations yet that they “wished” to repay?
I always thought ”wish” was a strange word to use - surely “will” would be better...

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don't think she'll come, but if she does, I hope she publicly gets booed
I hope she doesn’t get booed because she will play the race card again.
I would love it if nobody turned up to see her - including the press.
Boycott her like she has boycotted this country.

• Heart

Scar2016

Oh Mike Graham takes no prisoners where they are concerned.

But atm he’s slating Greta. Saying she’s a vulnerable kid who’s really not mentally well at all.

Apparently she has eating disorders and also a few years ago she didn’t speak at all for two years.
Greta is starting to sound more and more like the kids whose parents shove them on stage at Britain's Got Talent and they get the golden buzzer because they're - well - they are a kid. If you add in an emotionally biased back story all the better. I literally struggle to fathom how this singular 15 y/o has been catapulted onto the world stage virtually overnight. Are there nefarious agenda's at play behind the scenes...?

• Heart

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
It must terrify her that, if you removed the security, the ‘platform‘ she thinks she commands and moved her to a quiet, undisclosed location, far, far away, nobody would notice her, care about her existence or ask if she’s okay....

He thought he wanted anonymity, but clearly now misses the safety net that is his place within the RF. She thought, by pulling him away and isolating him, she could steer their path to stardom on her terms with the crucial #sussexroyal 👑

The moral of this sordid tale, be careful what you wish for.... sell your soul to the devil Harry, you pay the price.

• Heart