Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lookeyloo

So (don’t shoot the messenger).... has anyone heard the rumours/conspiracy about little Archie? I was hoping someone else would bring it up so I didn’t have to, about him possibly having Down syndrome? Regardless I think he’s beautiful but reddit etc are awash with speculation. Also if you type his name into google it’s one of the highest searches x
what subreddit?

£12,000 for Harry and his entourage to take up the whole of a first class carriage back to London.
its time this charade was over.
why did he even bother coming back

they are tarnished goods. Nobody wants them and guess what
they did it all to themselves.

they had the world at their feet...and threw it away

hapless Harry..just what have you done.

He just didn’t think this one through...their brand is worth nothing without the endorsement of the Queen.
who does he think is going to want them. Who is going to pay mega bucks for a hustler and someone who turned his back on the royal privilege his accident of birth gave him.

i feel almost sorry for him.

vikka

VIP Member
Apologies, I tried to correct 'sisters' to other women's, it wouldn't do it apparently.
I know a few people who know Camilla well, can't reveal them due to their positions.
She wasn't liked though.

Let that be a warning to the young and innocent amongst you. I've seen this several times, the weaker of the partnership takes in un-desirable characteristics of dominant partner.
Camilla wasn't liked? I was always under the impression she was. Anything you can give away? :m