Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It crossed my mind they wouldn't bring Archie which is quite frankly wrong given the real royal side of the family haven't seen him since last year. Poor baby seems to be nothing more than a bargaining chip for that woman.
Why does Archie even need security? Nobody knows what the actual duck he looks like so any kidnappers wouldn’t know if they had the right kid.

She's an absolute cowbag
Harry’s no better either. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does Archie even need security? Nobody knows what the actual duck he looks like so any kidnappers wouldn’t know if they had the right kid.

Harry’s no better either. 🤬
You're right, he's not only spineless, she's got his balls in a vice and he's letting her away with it. He needs to man the eff up and get a grip on reality

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You're right, he's not only spineless, she's got his balls in a vice and he's letting her away with it. He needs to man the eff up and get a grip on reality
You know what else (I’m ranting now)? He’s over here with a face like a burst couch, not a smile, not a wave, nothing positive towards the public at all. The least he could do was to have visited the homeless, a hospital, something positive.

I’m so angry at them I’ve completely forgot what I was going to actually post 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
That is it! I am going to stop drinking tea when I'm reading this thread 😂🤣 *gives iPad a stealth wipe*
She's a bleeping STI that you can't get rid of it but it makes the fadge constantly itch, no matter what you do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what else (I’m ranting now)? He’s over here with a face like a burst couch, not a smile, not a wave, nothing positive towards the public at all. The least he could do was to have visited the homeless, a hospital, something positive.

I’m so angry at them I’ve completely forgot what I was going to actually post 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬😬
You know I was thinking about this earlier today. I read a tit load of zeleb gossip and no-one even gets close to registering on my scale of irritability but these two totally jump right over it and give me the absolute rage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You know I was thinking about this earlier today. I read a tit load of zeleb gossip and no-one even gets close to registering on my scale of irritability but these two totally jump right over it and give me the absolute rage.
Harry's face really pisses me off now

Reactions: 11
It must terrify her that, if you removed the security, the ‘platform‘ she thinks she commands and moved her to a quiet, undisclosed location, far, far away, nobody would notice her, care about her existence or ask if she’s okay....

He thought he wanted anonymity, but clearly now misses the safety net that is his place within the RF. She thought, by pulling him away and isolating him, she could steer their path to stardom on her terms with the crucial #sussexroyal 👑

The moral of this sordid tale, be careful what you wish for.... sell your soul to the devil Harry, you pay the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.