Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windswept

The hostility on the Digital Spy forums to anyone who suggests Meghan might not be all that and a bag of chips is unreal. At best you're a 'hater' and at worst you're 'racist'...these people seem so invested in championing Meghan I'd think they were plants.

Reactions: 19

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
It's wonderful to see William and Kate out on tours and how they engage with each other, you can see the lovely connection they have with each other. And they don't have to hang off each other and hold hands to put on the front of a secure relationship. They also know there's a time and place for PDA's and representing the Queen is not it. Contrast with the other pair who acted like silly teenagers on a first date being completely rude to their hosts.

• Heart

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Just popping in for a second, visitors gone and she wasn’t mentioned. They were talking about the Coronavirus FFS, don’t know what’s worse. Anyhoo I had a brief look at the photos of her, bare legs, no coat what’s that all about? And what has she done to her face, she looks as if she’s had work done of some sort or should I have worn my specs?
Her teeth have grown and she borrowed a dress from someone thinner.

• Haha
  • Heart

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
£12,000 for Harry and his entourage to take up the whole of a first class carriage back to London.
its time this charade was over.
why did he even bother coming back

they are tarnished goods. Nobody wants them and guess what
they did it all to themselves.

they had the world at their feet...and threw it away

hapless Harry..just what have you done.

He just didn’t think this one through...their brand is worth nothing without the endorsement of the Queen.
who does he think is going to want them. Who is going to pay mega bucks for a hustler and someone who turned his back on the royal privilege his accident of birth gave him.

i feel almost sorry for him.

• Angry

Windswept

I feel really sorry for Archie. I think depriving a child of a relationship with their grandparents is one of the worst things a parent can do. And the wors thing is so many parents seem to do this these days, not just Meghan. I don't get it.

• Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
If I am expected to pay for young Master Archie's security, I expect to get my money's worth out of him. Personally I think he has yet to grow into his looks and I really don't want to see him, but if it saves 50 grand and lets his great-grandma and grandpa see him, he should be put on a plane by security, whatever his parents say. After all, his parents constantly abandon him to travel the globe, don't even appear to know how to carry him safely, are denying family access to him, are dependent on state benefits, dad is a mentally unstable "veteran" and mum is paranoid and needy - maybe social workers need to get involved?

It breaks my heart how much they leave him.... It just goes to say being brought into privilege isnt all that, when your mum and dad are too busy schmoozing famous people that tucking you in and reading you a bed time story. The child is going to be the saddest little boy. I am angry with Harry as he talks about how close he was with his mum and this unbreakable bond he had because she was always there( mentally unstable or not) Meghan is always jetting places miles away from him and when she is spotted with him she doesn't seem to act very maternal towards him. When Dianna held her boys she looked looked like every other loving mum. Meghan looks like the awkward aunt.

• Sad
  • Heart

a.nonny.mouse

If she’s not bringing Archie why is she even coming? I doubt my in-laws would want me to come over and leave my kids at home 🤔 Just blimmin stay wherever the hell you’re staying and save us having to look at your smug faces in new photos. I much prefer the press having to use sweaty pit photos all the time

• Heart
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member

Hey Ross, I'm suuuuuch a good actress. Any chance you can get me a spot pulling pints in the Queen Vic? I'm good at having rows with the faaaaamily too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She turned around as they shouted Harry's name first not Meeeeeeeghan!
That dress is hideous and looks like a cheap eBay bodycon dress 🤮
E4A23F85-5E30-4A53-BE10-5C88D0C84BD1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I ended up in the back seat of an eccentric, well to do elderly couples car earlier (it was hilarious 😂 we were out on a sponsored ride supporting a friend but got separated and didn’t know the area) and the husband spent a good 5 minutes talking about this manipulative “marples” woman. My friend and I kept glancing at each other really confused, as he was talking as though he knew her and we had no idea the only marples we’d heard of was the detective 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, he’s their talking about the poor grandmother and it wasn’t until he said about her retiring in the next few years that we realised he meant Markle! He follows the fake princess Instagram account 😂

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I find this comment very offensive. Say anything about adults who put themselves in the public eye but children who have not consented to any of this are off limits. Especially their looks!
If you are easily offended I suggest you self-quarantine for 14 days and wash your eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Don’t say that! They’ll want more security 😱

Signed.

I’m quite upset by it tbh. I’m not a racist. I don’t believe we live in a racist country. Not one post on numerous threads on this forum have even touched on a racist comment. It makes me feel physically sick that she’s pulling this card.
Agreed, we can be quite savage here but never once have I seen anything remotely which touches on racism. She’s finally given in to pulling that card instead of accepting it might be her behaviour that pisses people off, not her race. It’s yet another excuse to get her own way. “They hate me cos I’m black”. No bitch, we hate you because you’re a manipulative, controlling, disrespectful, money grabbing, whore!!! Now fuck off to Timbuktu for all I care and see how long they all want you around! I’ll give them 2 weeks tops.

• Heart

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Just said on the news she’s here. How come they manage to get in and out of the country without being papped? Amazing how they do it yet complain about press intrusion.

• Angry

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I think if a billionaire came along,she would be off like a shot...that's how much she loves Harry

• Sad

jh1

She probably put the met gala rumours out herself, seriously? Ana Wintour asked you to CO-HOST?
Just like she put out the rumours that she was going to present 'Best film' at the oscars.
And that she was going to be the next Bond girl.

She's so full of it, as always.

Reactions: 18

Topanga

Chatty Member
DM stating TQ is sad that Archie won't be coming and that this in itself will add 50K to the security bill. The security is a big issue - İ wonder whether the govt will step in and declare taxpayers will not pay.
I think this really makes the BRF look weak and stupid. Tell them to bring the baby or otherwise the funding will end immediately. It’s not that difficult.

She wants to be play a superhero in an ensemble movie 🤢
The daily mail is calling her Meghan Marvel. The idiot probably thinks it’s a compliment 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
I'm saved from the telly this evening, we're having visitors. Hope she doesn't come up in conversation as one of the visitors likes her. Should I let him in? I might steer the convo to football, much as I loathe it
Ask through the letterbox first. If they’re fans then tell them you’ve self isolated.

• Haha
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
From what I have been told (my sister dated a guy who served with Harry) it wasn’t Gurkha’s it was members from his unit who had to keep an eye on him.
Yes, my brother was one of them. He was told by those above him to ‘keep an eye’ on Harry whilst they were out on patrol. When they got a warning about the enemy his commanding officer told him to make sure he got Harry back safely before anything else. Such a joke!

• Angry

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
The viciousness and anger against one poster today who said something anti-meghan is appalling. And i’ve seen many other discussions on differing topics turn into vitriol and bile. I
usually read DS now when i have insomnia, it is so boring it sends you to sleep.

I’m so pleased I found this place you are all so friendly. 😘
Welcome! We’re all here with a common cause and we’ve found like minded people. We’re not here to make enemies. You can always spot the odd one who arrives to stir the pot, and usually have more than just a different opinion, which is fine. If they turn nasty, they’re usually dispatched quite quickly 🤪⚰

• Haha
  • Heart