Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish to god I was intelligent enough to understand these tweets

I wonder if Meghan was involved in trafficking girls to Epstein and his ”friends”.

Going riding with or riding Camilla?
Diana Charles and horse face none of them paragons of virtue.
E.g., Cand Camilla conspiring for Charles to marry D. Ds repeated sleeping with other sister husbands. At least Diana had genuine empathy with lower order, I've seem them all close to.

Does anyone R.E.M. er the tampon call, in which Camilla says she was going to have son home from boarding school for weekend, but if jug ears can get to her, she'll put the kid off? What a charmer. Diana, whatever else she was. Wouldn't have done that.

Yea she said she need millions spent on her security because od her 'independent profile'!,,,,!?? From a cable prog ? Or that scene where she pleasures a gent in a car? Classy bird.
She would because she spent a lot of time with her lovers instead of her sons too according to other posters on the forum.

Reactions: 6
I wish to god I was intelligent enough to understand these tweets

In some of the comments under the tweet; talk is she shagged Weinstein back in the day to get better parts (obviously didn’t work)
A lot of the foundations; Obama, Clinton esp are involved in child trafficking
There is a cult called NVXIM or something where Meghan has allegedly been involved. It’s all very dark

Interesting tweet under Torontopaper

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Communal narcissist, yes. Compared to Kate who puts the cause at center, not herself.
BUT, the video also made me think about Diana. Sorry, but wasn’t she the poster child of ”Communal narcissism”?!
It was all about making her a saint and ”queen of people’s hearts”. All about her image and getting adoration and recognition.
I also think she was a covert narcissist that played the puppy eyes and innocent damsel in distress to the outside world and tore Charles to pieces in the house, using her children as her pawns and who also had to comfort her and feel responsible over her and her feelings...
I couldn't live with a Diana. Too sweet to be wholesome. I can't be doing with cutesy wutesy and big daisy the cow eyes when you just know there's a volcano simmering under the surface.

Diana, never ever disrespected the queen she was from an aristocratic family herself, moreso than the Windsors and she understood the deference due to the monarch. Also, she always put the cause before herself and raised awareness for, at the time, unsexy charities like AIDS and landmine causes. Holding the hands of AIDS patients at a time when there was much misinformation and lots of panic about the disease. The royal family would only wear gloves to shake hands with anyone at the same time. Diana modernised the monarchy in a way that megs could only dream of.

Diana may have had her problems, but Meghan isn’t in the same league as Diana
Agreed. I found Di irritating but there is no doubt she went where others feared to tread.
She had massive issues but they centred around Charles and I think that once she'd got him out of her system and got bored with flitting around the world experimenting with new men she'd have settled down and be a lot calmer in herself.
I think she'd adore Kate and do her best with guiding migraine to please Ginger but would 100% see through her at the same time.

He's a puppet
Well he 'inherited' that much from daddy.;)

You have to wonder how she perceives the obvious changes in him. I’m sure she’s found her own ways to explain why it’s not her fault and that it’s somehow the fault of the RF/press/public who have bullied them, but would you not at some point look over at the person you purport to love and see that they are thinner, angrier, paler, balder, more anxious and more isolated than the day you met and think “What have I done to them”
For sure I would, but for all my faults I'm not a narcissist. Migraine wouldn't notice.Or care.

Going riding with or riding Camilla?
Ds repeated sleeping with other sister husbands.
I doubt that's true.Probably a nasty rumour that originated from nutty Diana sycophants who thought her tit didn't smell and she pissed perfume.

I couldn't live with a Diana. Too sweet to be wholesome. I can't be doing with cutesy wutesy and big daisy the cow eyes when you just know there's a volcano simmering under the surface.

Agreed. I found Di irritating but there is no doubt she went where others feared to tread.
She had massive issues but they centred around Charles and I think that once she'd got him out of her system and got bored with flitting around the world experimenting with new men she'd have settled down and be a lot calmer in herself.
I think she'd adore Kate and do her best with guiding migraine to please Ginger but would 100% see through her at the same time.

Well he 'inherited' that much from daddy.;)

For sure I would, but for all my faults I'm not a narcissist. Migraine wouldn't notice.Or care.
Oops I misread a post. *Smacks self on hand*

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's becoming so karmic now though...
The Duchess of tarts is going to find it difficult to relocate to the U.S. as she (❄) doesn't like Trump.
Canada has pretty much emphasised the point that, although refugees may be welcome, those escaping from dismal poverty in the palaces of England...not so much.
Well, she could always return to the U.K.
Oh wait.....
“Duchess of Tarts”. I’m done for ⚰
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In some of the comments under the tweet; talk is she shagged Weinstein back in the day to get better parts (obviously didn’t work)
A lot of the foundations; Obama, Clinton esp are involved in child trafficking
There is a cult called NVXIM or something where Meghan has allegedly been involved. It’s all very dark

Interesting tweet under Torontopaper
Cuppadelight

@CuppaGratitude

·
13h

She had sex with him before she met Harry to get better consideration for acting roles. Her acting was too abysmal for any parts, after “auditioning”. Also, Epstein connections and Clinton connection between all

• Wow
  • Sick
The Bon Jovi PR photos look so cheesy now we know he’s all about the £££!

I still can’t get over the fact he missed the Royal Marine’s memorial to go to the Lion King premiere where he was hawking his wife’s goods and now he’s pretending that he’s a huge supporter of the military.
Give me a break Handbag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The Bon Jovi PR photos look so cheesy now we know he’s all about the £££!

I still can’t get over the fact he missed the Royal Marine’s memorial to go to the Lion King premiere where he was hawking his wife’s goods and now he’s pretending that he’s a huge supporter of the military.
Give me a break Handbag.
Harry is a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God! He’s been on the news all bloody day with this Bon Jovi tit. Sick of the sight of him.

When are they actually going to volunteer to pay their own security? That would be the right thing to do.

Reactions: 12
God! He’s been on the news all bloody day with this Bon Jovi tit. Sick of the sight of him.

When are they actually going to volunteer to pay their own security? That would be the right thing to do.
They probably come out with a statement saying that they “wish” to pay for their own security.
I wonder if they’ve repaid for the Frogmore renovations yet that they “wished” to repay?
I always thought ”wish” was a strange word to use - surely “will” would be better...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They probably come out with a statement saying that they “wish” to pay for their own security.
I wonder if they’ve repaid for the Frogmore renovations yet that they “wished” to repay?
I always thought ”wish” was a strange word to use - surely “will” would be better...
Will we ever know if the frogmore money has been paid back?

Someone on the radio today said it was highly likely far more than the £2 million they owned up too.

I think the best outcome for the security bill would be for them to be told they have to pay for it themselves.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the ITV Royal podcast with Chris Ship and they say Archie is not due to come to the UK... so we'll be paying for Harry's security, Meghan the slapper's security and Archie's security!!!

They really are taking the piss!

I hope someone tells Harry he looks rough as shite too.. that yoga and avocado toast living isn't working for him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I just watched the ITV Royal podcast with Chris Ship and they say Archie is not due to come to the UK... so we'll be paying for Harry's security, Meghann the skipper's security and Archie's security!!!

I hope someone tells Harry he looks rough as shite too.. that yoga and avocado toast living isn't working for him
Can they go any lower?
I appreciate she knows by now, that the Crown has legal custody of Archie, but the Queen has seen that baby TWICE, and once was at the Christening.
This has to be a joint decision, alienating him from his family......
Scumbags.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Yea she said she need millions spent on her security because od her 'independent profile'!,,,,!?? From a cable prog ? Or that scene where she pleasures a gent in a car? Classy bird.

was that in Suits or is this something else

• Wow
I just watched the ITV Royal podcast with Chris Ship and they say Archie is not due to come to the UK... so we'll be paying for Harry's security, Meghann the skipper's security and Archie's security!!!

Makes me so furious. They wanting shooting with balls of shite.

• Haha

It crossed my mind they wouldn't bring Archie which is quite frankly wrong given the real royal side of the family haven't seen him since last year. Poor baby seems to be nothing more than a bargaining chip for that woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They should be told by the queen to bring Archie with them. Or is he too precious to set foot on this racist soil?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.