Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just said on the news she’s here. How come they manage to get in and out of the country without being papped? Amazing how they do it yet complain about press intrusion.
I was going to post the exact same thing:cool:

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine staying in the city where you have a home and recently paid £3m to renovate and instead you stay in a £8k a night hotel instead. I'm sorry but Windsor isn't far away to travel to and from.

It's interesting they didn't seem to be invited to Buck Palace. I'd pay serious money yo be a fly on the wall when she's in the same room as Prince Philip and princess Anne 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Dickie arbitor is pissed at megatron not bring Archie doll to see his great grandparents! Too right! Selfish little hag

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This old guy isn’t a fan either 😂
View attachment 91497
Anyone else think it looks like the harkle is subtly flicking the V sign? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can you imagine staying in the city where you have a home and recently paid £3m to renovate and instead you stay in a £8k a night hotel instead. I'm sorry but Windsor isn't far away to travel to and from.

It's interesting they didn't seem to be invited to Buck Palace. I'd pay serious money yo be a fly on the wall when she's in the same room as Prince Philip and princess Anne 😂😂😂

Strange how Frogmore cottage was fine for "just Harry" the other day, but now they are staying in a hotel. Maybe the Queen or Prince Charles didn't have a spare room (or sofa)for a couple of nights? BTW who's paying the hotel bill? They better not have started on the bloody mini bar!

• Haha
  • Angry
The Daily Mail is reporting that her New York based BFF makeup artist is flying into London to help her get ready. Any guesses as to who is playing for his flight and accommodation. Seriously, how dare they preach to us about carbon footprints when this circus comes into town for the Megatron

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think it looks like the harkle is subtly flicking the V sign? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Strange how Frogmore cottage was fine for "just Harry" the other day, but now they are staying in a hotel. Maybe the Queen or Prince Charles didn't have a spare room (or sofa)for a couple of nights? BTW who's paying the hotel bill? They better not have started on the bloody mini bar!
She must have really hated Frogmore Cottage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The queen just should have left them in “North-America” AND TAKE THE BLOODY TITLES. This is insane, again...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I love how the DM don't even have MM stories under the Royal Family heading anymore, she's under the Femail section :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lets face it, if she was staying at Frogmore she wouldn't be able to be papped posing in and out of the front door while having other people hold umbrellas for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you wanna be normal then hold your own umbrealla, two men to hold umbrellas over one spoiled witch. And the hair swept to one side must not get wet. This pair are jokers. I wish I never had to see or hear of either of them again..... And why is that kid being held captive. Mark my words he'll grow up to be a total mess, fucked up by a pair of idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh she's back and of course staying at The Goring where Kate stayed before her wedding day
I didn't put the two together. If I was Kate I'd get an injunction as her obsession with her is starting to get weird.

It must really eat her up inside how well loved Kate is by her in laws and how she'll be queen where as Migraine is just a two bit actress.

I'm calling it now that by next year they'll be announcing her new role in Hollyoaks

• Haha
I bet she is absolutely seething about all the positive media coverage of William and Kate's visit to Ireland.

What is wrong with Frogmore cottage?
It's not good enough for snooty Meg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I don’t think she’s flipping the V but I’ve never seen such a fake forced smile on that level in all my life. Brazen witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who's paying for the hotel? Oh yeah and all the security it would have taken? And to have the building made secure? Oh yeah thats right, us!! How did the witch get here? Private jet? What a pair of freeloading losers.

• Angry
Who's paying for the hotel? Oh yeah and all the security it would have taken? And to have the building made secure? Oh yeah thats right, us!! How did the witch get here? Private jet? What a pair of freeloading losers.
Don't forget the make up "artist" flying from NY too(mind you, you can't polish a turd!) :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The queen just should have left them in “North-America” AND TAKE THE BLOODY TITLES. This is insane, again...
I’ve actually been a fan of the Royals all my life but I want them all gone now. Considering the British tax payer supports them financially it would now appear that we are just the peasants that make their lives comfortable. It’s time to get rid of the monarchy and become a republic and I never thought I’d hear myself say that, but with public feelings as they are this disregard for public opinion is worse than when Diana died in my opinion. I’m livid at their extravagant expenditure when their subjects are living on the streets and surviving on food banks. 😤
IF ANYONE FROM THE MEDIA READS THIS, PLEASE, GIVE HER NO COVERAGE!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.