Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like they’re trying to prove something. All this touchy feely stuff, fawning over each other. For gods sake she’s 40 years old.
My mum told me once that my nan complained to my grandad that he never showed her affection in public, whereas her sister’s husband was very demonstrative to her sister.
My grandad replied that public affection wasn’t usually for the other person but was more to show everyone else “how in love they were” - it was more for other people’s benefit rather than for the recipient. He was right - her sister’s husband deserted her.
My brother-in-law is the same. Very touchy-feely with his wives, look how in love we are! He’s now on wife 3!

The way Meghantoinette is with Harry is sadly for OUR benefit not his.

New thread suggestion: the Sussex Scroungers are back
New thread: Harry & Meghantoinette #12 (The Duke) & Duchess of Succubus

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My mum told me once that my nan complained to my grandad that he never showed her affection in public, whereas her sister’s husband was very demonstrative to her sister.
My grandad replied that public affection wasn’t usually for the other person but was more to show everyone else “how in love they were” - it was more for other people’s benefit rather than for the recipient. He was right - her sister’s husband deserted her.
My brother-in-law is the same. Very touchy-feely with his wives, look how in love we are! He’s now on wife 3!

The way Meghantoinette is with Harry is sadly for OUR benefit not his.

New thread: Harry & Meghantoinette #12 (The Duke) & Duchess of Succubus
Your grandad was very wise. Hence Will and Kate not doing pda’s all the time.

however look,at their body language in Ireland when not even looking at each other.
perfectly in sync.
9DF6B0F5-F43C-4F5F-88F6-BB56E5B9A3BA.jpeg

Apparently no one bowed or curtsied to her....!
‘course not love. You’re nobody!

Ok, I googled to see what the American press thought of them.
Here is Harper’s Bazaaar. Have your sick bags at the ready.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon she’s had all that work done while they’re still receiving money from the British taxpayer, the Queen and Prince Charles. 💅🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sooooo many teeth, has she had some additional ones inserted?!!

Do we think her implants have been removed, she’s flat as a pancake, or is that dress just squashing them down like binding?
That dress is so off puttingly tight you can see her belly button. WTF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Migraine & The Mug #12 she is back with a new face, thanks to the taxpayers. But she still hasn't learnt decorum and grace.

Reactions: 8
The VB dress is a gorgeous dress in itself when viewed on the website and it isn't meant to be clingy as such. It doesn't fit M properly. It looks like a cheap bodycon dress instead.

Reactions: 9
Where did our sugar @ExtensionsRebellion go?
Damn I missed that it seems 😂

The VB dress is a gorgeous dress in itself when viewed on the website and it isn't meant to be clingy as such. It doesn't fit M properly. It looks like a cheap bodycon dress instead.
VB dresses don't hold up well when you see them in real life. Dresses with zips down the back are very unforgiving. I have a black one, same style as the one she is wearing, not VB I hasten to add (10 years old and still gets rolled out on occasion). If I put on the tiniest bit of weight it does what hers did and bunches up in the middle.That's when I choose to wear something else as it's so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at the lap dog it looks like he's had work done on his gnashers as well......... That dentist had a good day! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems she didn’t like it here. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’re a friendly lot so can’t imagine what the problem was.

The sugars are out in force on twitter. It’s nauseating. One comment said ‘they don’t need the umbrella, their love for each other shelters them’. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
The comment I saw that nearly caused my stomach contents make a reappearance was under the photo of them looking at each other under the brolly :
'Oh is it raining? I hadn't noticed'.
🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why are the newspapers giving them all the front pages? They wanted privacy, I wouldn’t have covered them. At all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
🤮 I’d want my bleeping money back if I paid to fly a mua over to get that result. It looks like a 2 year old did it!
Aunt Sally springs to mind.

What's with the ads?! I've gone from Ads for 10K forklifts to executive helicopter charter 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aunt Sally springs to mind.

What's with the ads?! I've gone from Ads for 10K forklifts to executive helicopter charter 😂.
Me too and it’s now changed to skin care called Purify, Clean Break and Shade the Day! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god, endless pictures and videos of them hanging on to each other (can't she walk in the shoes, is that the problem?!), Meghan going in front (heres my husband Harry, do you know him?!). Thank god their engagements are winding up, this pair just don't know how to conduct themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
You’d think a professional make up artist would know how to apply eyelash glue.
[/QUOTE]
Sweaty Betty Eyes - a lot of comments in press saying she looks stunning and gorgeous. She looks good for the cameras in a fake Hollywood way with that gleaming grin. She is starting to cross the line where she doesn't look like herself anymore, denying her blackness while playing the race card - ironic. İ think she will have more and more tweakments over the years until she looks more ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion: Harry and Meghan thread #12 The Harkles, oh what a debacle! Now bugger orf!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.