Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
What bothers me is that Harry claims to be affected by all the press intrusion etc. Stuff that has been happening all of his life. So why not meet a nice lady, walk away from public life then? They could have got married / had baby / lived happily ever after. Instead he allowed the public taxpayers to contribute to his fancy house, contribute to his wedding and now pay for his protection while all the time punishing us by making us feel unworthy of seeing his child etc? We get a staged professional photo while Archbishop Desmond Tutu is allowed to fawn all over the baby in Africa? Whatever way they play it they come off like they hate the British public and all because of what? They act so bloody superior. They'll take our money but God forbid we could be worthy enough for anything more than what they give.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

freda19

VIP Member
It’s just all gone to shit for them, hasn’t it?
Aye, well shit finds it's own level.
This is what happens when you pair off a spoiled uneducated brat with a scheming social climbing narcissist.
Chaos.

Campagne

VIP Member
I don't think she's going.

I didn't see anything about Meghan asking to co-host but I've seen elsewhere that Anna asked Meghalomaniac what she planned to wear and vetoed it. Anna allegedly also said the invite was only extended if she arrived with Prince Harry, not Edward Ennifull or anyone else.

So much for Meghan striking it out on her own in an attempt to establish herself as 'Hollywood'! She's nothing without a raggedy Prince.
She wasn’t Royal long enough for the mystique to stick.
Diana married into the RF but felt like a Princess in her own right.
Kate has earned the right to be a Duchess.

Meghan is just Harry’s +1.
She has so overestimated her importance.

• Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Criticising a child’s looks are completely out of line. I’m actually shocked it’s allowed on here! Totally understand this is a gossip site but there is a line that should never be crossed and that is a child’s looks and I would even go as far to say body shaming too.
It's interesting isn't it, because I'd consider myself to be the more sensitive end of the scale (i.e. dislike use of the word C**T, wishing ppl ill-health or coming to harm etc.) but I don't think there's anything wrong with making a judgement on anyones looks. He ain't a good looking baby-fact. One of mine was an ugly baby- bald as a coot and a really fat moon-face! He's the most handsome of my children now that he's a teenager- a real looker.

Opinions are like arse-holes. Everyone has one. If you don't like it scroll on past. Where I think most of us draw the line is where people express an opinion alongside an intention i.e 'He's an ugly baby and I wish he'd xxxx" or similar. That's unacceptable in my opinion.

• Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I'd rather my tax went to the poor people who have lost everything in these disastrous floods and the nhs that are blatantly struggling or to schools that need it! Not these 2 good for nothing scroungers, I also think harry should be ashamed of himself from wanting to take out the pot!! 🖕 fuck you & your horse or should that be bike you rode in on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mycuppatea

It’s been mentioned above - here is the article. It’s an absolute disgrace. The child is 7th in line to the throne yet neither the Royal Family, nor the British public are allowed too see him. Wretched Sussexes :mad:

Queen is 'very sad' as Meghan WON'T bring Archie to Britain this week

#
If I am expected to pay for young Master Archie's security, I expect to get my money's worth out of him. Personally I think he has yet to grow into his looks and I really don't want to see him, but if it saves 50 grand and lets his great-grandma and grandpa see him, he should be put on a plane by security, whatever his parents say. After all, his parents constantly abandon him to travel the globe, don't even appear to know how to carry him safely, are denying family access to him, are dependent on state benefits, dad is a mentally unstable "veteran" and mum is paranoid and needy - maybe social workers need to get involved?

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Unlike his brother, William, our future King, has his head screwed on right. To me this highlights just how repulsive this pair are, in their £10M mansion on an island. Wonder how much they’re paying per month for that?
DA0CDDE7-6E3D-4016-B63E-EFB29C41A49E.jpeg

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I think she'll go. It's a win/win for her. She gets new photos to document her Royal connections. If she gets booed/heckled or worse, she can claim more victimization. If she doesn't, she gets to preen about how special she and Harry are, how valued their mere presence is to the BRF.

Archie is a true mystery. I think she was pregnant. Her face changed a great deal. Her annoying belly cupping throughout the entire pregnancy, that felt like it lasted a decade, only to now never show him, or hold him so awkwardly when she does show him, only makes sense if you believe she is severely Narcissistic. Being pregnant does give one a lot of attention from most people. I remember having strangers constantly talking to me whilst I was pregnant, and the really gross encounters where randos actually tried to touch my bump. It's always about her. It doesn't feel like she really cares all that much about Archie as a person, only in how much she can monetize him with the BRF in negotiations, or making bank from photo ops.

I'm really more disappointed in Harry. Mostly for how his behavior is an absolute show of disrespect to his granny, who stepped in a lot after Diana's death. Particularly because of Diana's death, you'd think he'd be extra close to TQ and Prince Philip. It doesn't track for me that he, who is still so traumatized over the loss of his mother decades later, is galavanting around the world without his only child. Makes no sense.

I wasn't close to my family before I became a mother. However becoming a mother made me swallow my pride, and open myself to being a part of their lives again. Solely because my children deserved to have all the support and connection they could get to their grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. No child should be kept away from close knit families. It's the adult thing to do. George, Charlotte, and Louis are evidently happy kids that are close to their cousins. That experience is priceless. I'm shocked that Harry has so easily removed his child from any chance of having those kinds of relationships. Putting aside the grown up dramas between everyone, the kids deserve to have that closeness and the fun and memories it gives.

Archie feels less Royal to me now specifically because we never see him with Prince Charles or the Queen. You'd think Meghan being such an opportunist would be shoving him at them just to have the documentation of it all. After all, she can't stop herself from reminding everyone that Harry and Archie are Royal born, super duper important people, that will always be Royal, part of the Succession line, vitally need protection, etc.
Couldn't agree more. The Queen and Prince Philip will never travel abroad now so it's up to H&M to make sure they have opportunity to spend time with Archie. My gran died 8 years ago and never met my two children, it absolutely breaks my heart that she never got this chance, it still makes me cry. I'd give anything - ANYTHING - to see her in the same room as my two boys. It makes me livid to see how poorly H&M value this precious time. Also, my parents split when I was 3, but my mum made sure I always knew my dads side of the family (as hard as that was for her, my dad was pretty shitty back then) and it was my gran (dads mum) who I grew up being so close to. My cousins on my dads side are also like sisters to me. It is hard when families fracture for whatever reason, but if adults get on with it, then the children will benefit and I am eternally grateful to have good relationships with all of my family despite the break up.

That's alot of blabbing about my own family, but it just infuriates me that Archie is missing out on this time with great grandparents and will have no chance of forming meaningful relationships with any family member at all.

• Sad
  • Heart

annapolly

I thought that in the pics of him and the markle leaving the plane last week. He is so skinny now.
If Harry was a female member of the Royal Family and Meghan was male, Harry’s transformation (being skinny, unkempt, pulling away from his family) would have been seen as really negative. People would be up in arms.

• Sad

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Looks like miserable and migraine are going to have to get their begging bowls out and find some extra pennies 😂😂😂

I serious wasn't bothered about the rf before (other than when it gave me a extra bh) but their behaviour has made me realise actually how great they are. I can imagine if they came crawling back after all this the queen would say no 😝

On a separate note, why haven't we just seen the queen over to Brussels and negotiate Brexit herself. She's proper badass

• Heart
  • Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I have been reading back and I saw someone had said Meghan thought Kate and wills kids were brought up in a stuffy tradition. I completely disagree, as anytime we see their kids it's mostly somewhere they can be kids, ie picnics at the polo match, playing in tj garden their mum designed etc. Now and again you see them at some stuffy proper engagement but that's no different from when any other large families nan suggests a family get together or a trip to church. They are usually dull, however your normally see the cousins getting up to mischief, giggling, sticking their tongues out... Normal kid behaviour. Something Archie will miss in his "Hollywood fantasy life" that's more of a dream than me winning the lottery.

• Heart
If you have any stories do share :p
Terrible about the staff situation.
Did they know they'd all be laid off?
Where they difficult to work for?

Hope your friend finds good new employers, but I think having worked for the royals will look good on their CV, so all the staff will surely find new jobs quickly!
I don’t know too much and also don’t want to let slip something that might identify them. But I do know it was a shock for them when these two moved abroad.
I previously mentioned that this person has a lot of great stuff to say about Ginge and how he treats staff. Wouldn’t comment on Cringe which was very telling. One of the nannies quite the same day and H&M had to look after Archie over night. Ginge was exhausted the next day and Cringe was fuming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
You're right, he's not only spineless, she's got his balls in a vice and he's letting her away with it. He needs to man the eff up and get a grip on reality
You know what else (I’m ranting now)? He’s over here with a face like a burst couch, not a smile, not a wave, nothing positive towards the public at all. The least he could do was to have visited the homeless, a hospital, something positive.

I’m so angry at them I’ve completely forgot what I was going to actually post 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬😬

• Haha
  • Angry

happyforest

Chatty Member
I think she'll go. It's a win/win for her. She gets new photos to document her Royal connections. If she gets booed/heckled or worse, she can claim more victimization. If she doesn't, she gets to preen about how special she and Harry are, how valued their mere presence is to the BRF.

Archie is a true mystery. I think she was pregnant. Her face changed a great deal. Her annoying belly cupping throughout the entire pregnancy, that felt like it lasted a decade, only to now never show him, or hold him so awkwardly when she does show him, only makes sense if you believe she is severely Narcissistic. Being pregnant does give one a lot of attention from most people. I remember having strangers constantly talking to me whilst I was pregnant, and the really gross encounters where randos actually tried to touch my bump. It's always about her. It doesn't feel like she really cares all that much about Archie as a person, only in how much she can monetize him with the BRF in negotiations, or making bank from photo ops.

I'm really more disappointed in Harry. Mostly for how his behavior is an absolute show of disrespect to his granny, who stepped in a lot after Diana's death. Particularly because of Diana's death, you'd think he'd be extra close to TQ and Prince Philip. It doesn't track for me that he, who is still so traumatized over the loss of his mother decades later, is galavanting around the world without his only child. Makes no sense.

I wasn't close to my family before I became a mother. However becoming a mother made me swallow my pride, and open myself to being a part of their lives again. Solely because my children deserved to have all the support and connection they could get to their grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. No child should be kept away from close knit families. It's the adult thing to do. George, Charlotte, and Louis are evidently happy kids that are close to their cousins. That experience is priceless. I'm shocked that Harry has so easily removed his child from any chance of having those kinds of relationships. Putting aside the grown up dramas between everyone, the kids deserve to have that closeness and the fun and memories it gives.

Archie feels less Royal to me now specifically because we never see him with Prince Charles or the Queen. You'd think Meghan being such an opportunist would be shoving him at them just to have the documentation of it all. After all, she can't stop herself from reminding everyone that Harry and Archie are Royal born, super duper important people, that will always be Royal, part of the Succession line, vitally need protection, etc.

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
I think if a billionaire came along,she would be off like a shot...that's how much she loves Harry
I don’t know whether anyone would touch her.
She is a toxic gold-digger. It is obvious to the entire world.

Theyve got a 12 month review period
They've caused chaos in the last 8 weeks. Their security costs are a joke and they don’t care.
Meghan hates the UK but is happy for the taxpayer to fund her.
They should be told that either they fund their own security when they are outside the UK, or they return here to live back at Frogmore.

I agree. I think in a couple of days the excuses from her will start manifesting.
Yes; Coronavirus

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Carmen 6

VIP Member
'Every single time I hear a click, every single time I see a flash, it takes me staight back.....'
Screenshot_20200229-194123.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22