Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some education from these so called celebrities would be advisable. Many countries have already committed to helping India. The problem is with the whole system in India. It really has a class system. The very rich and the very poor. How can a country be poor and under resourced and yet run a bloody cricket competition, IPL, where they pay some players millions of dollars and the rest earn thousands of dollars. Got me beat.
India has more billionaires than the whole of Europe put together. They just don't particularly like to share it with the lower casts. It is outrageous.

ETA: I've been permanently behind for a while now, had to skip quite a lot, real life getting in the way of my Tattling 🙄 nothing bad, just busy with work, supervising my teen's GCSE assesments (relentless, despite apparently not having the proper exams!) and seeing friends - missing you people 😘!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
£
Bloody hell, PWB's lunchbox in that first image is just weird.
It's like he's wearing a nappy/incontinence pad. That's disturbing:eek:
Ah ha now that is either the ‘bag o’ dicks which the RF have been told to eat by a numb nuts ‘fiend’ of hers
OR is he so jealous of baby bump he has developed a man equivalent JCMH - The Royal todger bump 🍆😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
India has more billionaires than the whole of Europe put together. They just don't particularly like to share it with the lower casts. It is outrageous.

ETA: I've been permanently behind for a while now, had to skip quite a lot, real life getting in the way of my Tattling 🙄 nothing bad, just busy with work, supervising my teen's GCSE assesments (relentless, despite apparently not having the proper exams!) and seeing friends - missing you people 😘!
I feel you with the GCSE assessments, never ending. Hopefully by the time my middle child does his in 2 years time it will be back to exams!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Re Bill Gates. I thought exactly the same thing - HFEW has probably got her eyes spinning with dollar signs.

i can’t see him going for her though, however good her roast chicken is.

Though it would be funny if she did become HEW in order to pursue Gates and then Gates hacked her off. She then tries to hustle using Gates’s name, he then sues her... she loses all her assets in legal fees.
So ends up no husband, no wealth pot and closer to 50.

Sorry, just thinking ahead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Extract from The Sun

Harry was among a bevy of big names taking part in the taping of the show at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, due to air on May 8.
Thrilled viewers went online to express their joy at his segment, one wrote: "This is how America treats human beings unlike England treats Meghan. Harry belongs to us now."
And another said: "This reaction for Prince Harry in California at #VaxLive is really something. Somehow doubt that anyone other than the Queen or his late mother would get similar."

Glad Haz 'belongs' to them now ........ you can keep him!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
"This is how America treats human beings unlike England treats Meghan"
Silently points to George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Eric Garner, before we even get to the exploding prison population for minor crimes...

But sure, the evil UK, who were mostly pretty happy to welcome Meghan until it became patently clear that she was not up to the job of being a royal and instead obviously trying to personally profit from her situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Nicely disguised tactical entrance from behind there Scotchy, like it, the only problem is bringing up the rear is a bit pongy downwind, but must be endured sometimes in our services to Brenda during times of crisis. 👍🤣😘
She has a huge arse and her gyrations are pathetic and crude

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some education from these so called celebrities would be advisable. Many countries have already committed to helping India. The problem is with the whole system in India. It really has a class system. The very rich and the very poor. How can a country be poor and under resourced and yet run a bloody cricket competition, IPL, where they pay some players millions of dollars and the rest earn thousands of dollars. Got me beat.
Not on topic, but one of our (Aussie) players, not a very special one, is earning 3.5 million for SIX WEEKS work.

The IPL players bleating on about trying to come home when Australia has shut the planes off to India are as bad as Harry and Meghan....“we’re not complaining for ourselves, but for all the others....” .

Nope. You’re doing it because you are full of entitlement.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
JCMH, except in public where I will need to be addressed as PHDoS at all times.

It's so deeply perverse. He's a Royal, but iced out, (currently) retaining the titles and using them to hector non-Royals, in a country founded on repudiation of the British monarchy.

All this in an apparent effort to destabilise the actual, working monarchy who don't lecture but instead promote people and initiatives, in a country which (for-the-most-part) is quite happy to retain the monarchy.

I'm not a psychologist, but in technical terms it's clear he has "some fucked up issues he's working through".
His psychologist probably has to maintain an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all his issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This explains the ovation. Taken from crazydaysandnights.net.
Not even that. The audience were standing all the way through! You can't give a standing ovation if you are already standing up. He got a round of applause, like every other celebrity, and cheers from the front-line workers, when he said nice stuff about front-line workers. And he had his name and all of the titles up in massive letters on the screen because otherwise no-one would know who he was, unlike J-Lo.

This was a Sunshine Sux event, and they made sure Hazza got the main booking and microphone moment on stage. I wonder if they are playing the long game now, and have a plan to stick with Hazza when the inevitable divorce happens. That would be the smart corporate decision to make.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Honestly I don’t give a flying monkey how much money they make, as long as it’s enough to leave the RF alone and stay put in the USA, its all good as far as I am concerned. Yes, I would love them to go tits up and go broke but that’s really for my own pleasure. In the bigger scheme of things, the important thing is to keep them away from the RF and if they earn enough on their own to do that, I’ll take it.
Sadly no amount of money will allow her to leave TRF alone now. İn her mind (her truth) she has been slighted and maligned by the UK press, UK itself as well as TRF. İf they become richer she will be evil with bells on.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah, just seen that. Two 65 year-olds married for 27 years 'no longer believe they can grow as a couple together'. Jesus christ, the shite rich people talk. That one's up there with 'consciously uncoupling'. I wish people would either tell the damn truth or remain silent and stop throwing out this glurgy, gluey old crap.

Having said all that, there will be multiple ladies (and likely gentlemen) primed and ready to dig for gold with those two back on the market. If there aren't already, and that's what caused all this. I won't be shocked to see Gate's pensioner arse show up with a 30-something actress/model type after a 'decent' interval. I also wouldn't discount Meghan Markle taking aim if she can find a window. Harry's losing his shine and earning power, that's for sure, and we know how she likes to trade up. But she'd have major competition in this area and would be unlikely to score, I feel.
Yes, Gates is her new target .She will now play the humanitarian again to connect with Bill.Watch her moves .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes, Gates is her new target .She will now play the humanitarian again to connect with Bill.Watch her moves .
If Melinda and Bill are making the enormously complicated financial decision to divorce, there is already someone with their feet under Bill's table, and probably another mini-Gates on the way. Melinda was smart, high-achieving at Microsoft and a very likeable woman by all accounts. I bet the 'new Melinda' is the same, plus good company and perky, and inevitably 20+ years younger. Not attempting to justify this but that's how the world still works.

There is zero chance of a 40 year old aggressive narc with bad manners, worse wigs and a whole stack of issues getting close to Mr Gates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

So this appeared on Blind Gossip overnight. And the DM are reporting that neither Bill or Melinda signed a prenup. Smegma would be tit out of luck if she even thought about hitching her wagon to that particular train.

Reactions: 19
The crazy lady Pauline! Says smeg didn't go in case she got boo'd

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So this appeared on Blind Gossip overnight. And the DM are reporting that neither Bill or Melinda signed a prenup. Smegma would be tit out of luck if she even thought about hitching her wagon to that particular train.
I think Melinda Gates, like Mackenzie was-Bezos now married someone else, fully deserve their half of the billions accrued in their marriages. Mackenzie donated 4bn to covid relief while Jeff Bezos prats about in space. Elon Musk’s first wife was not so fortunate even though they had about 5 kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.