Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I've just seen that Bill Gates is getting divorced. I wonder if Harry's wife will be setting her sights on being the new Mrs Gates.
I’d like to think Bill Gates is intelligent enough to avoid that pitfall, unlike Harry who we all know is as thick as 3 bricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

So this appeared on Blind Gossip overnight. And the DM are reporting that neither Bill or Melinda signed a prenup. Smegma would be tit out of luck if she even thought about hitching her wagon to that particular train.
Half of 120plus billion is still more than 100 times what Harry has though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
£

Ah ha now that is either the ‘bag o’ dicks which the RF have been told to eat by a numb nuts ‘fiend’ of hers
OR is he so jealous of baby bump he has developed a man equivalent JCMH - The Royal todger bump 🍆😬
My gay american friends all talk about PWB's package in a full in fangirl kind of way. Not him, juat his package. Some talk about hoping one day he is papped in grey sweatpants. I keep telling them that it is a poorly kept secret that PWB has been thusly blessed, but that PW has been even more blessed (allegedly based witneases of an emergency pee stop while playing polo) but they don't care and just swoon over the ginger schlongola 🤮 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤮

I’d like to think Bill Gates is intelligent enough to avoid that pitfall, unlike Harry who we all know is as thick as 3 bricks.
I suspect Gates, Bezos or Larry Ellison. Or possibly zuckerberg as he is wet and pathetic enough - but terrified of his wife. Were it not for Jerry Hall, I would have though she would go after Murdoch

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It too was wondering where superbitch was very unlike her to miss out or, as other Tattlers have said perhaps they have realised that she is toxic and concentrating their pr on him, their own life real Prince!! He is the bleep of monti shito and has nothing to offer apart from flogging the memory of his dead mother St Diana!!I

He is a complete fuckwit and apart from his title, which we hope will soon be removed, he has nothing apart from being a chicken and a disloyal, lying, devious dickaholic.

Reactions: 19
Imagine anyone swooning over ginger baldie's knob. Unfathomable:sick::m
Makes you want to throw up they are either desperate or have bad eyesight especially when you know where it's been stomach churning😠

So 24 hours after the concert recording, and we haven't had any news of why Megzy wasn't there. Unusual.

Wouldn't we normally have had an attention-seeking press release, just like the bombardment we got for Prince Philip's funeral. Would have thought some variation on 'didn't want to be the centre of attention and distract from the other less important celebrities' or 'heavily pregnant / medical emergency' would have hit the usual outlets by now. Disappointed that she didn't even send a wreath, a hand-written note and a press release. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe there really has been some fall-out after Harry's visit to UK. The Benjamin Smallbrook posts are normally quite close to what is happening, I've never been sure whether he has sources or is just good at reading the room.
Something is not going on!!!

Reactions: 18
He doesn't spout some bullshit. Ginger prick.
He has spoken nothing but bullshit since he arrived and those 2 have misrepresented everything that his family stood for, he is on the right place for hype, condescension and hypocrisy he must feel right at home, wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haz dear,put your own house in order before telling the world what to do... especially your grandmother,father and brother... you might need their goodwill one day.
Stop preaching what you dont practice

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have noticed that the bewigged windbag and her sidekick kingyhave gone quiet!! Perhaps they know something that we suspected all along.

I truly hope they have pissed on her parade and that someone else pisses on theirs.

Two self righteous, stupid ,gobby race baiters who deserve everything that is coming their way.

Two of the most arrogant misinformed twats on tv

• Heart
Reactions: 33
.... this " two-bob" ' actress', and minor Royal can fade into obscurity in america, and stay there. We are well rid of them. Pair of nobodies.

Reactions: 35
.... this " two-bob" ' actress', and minor Royal can fade into obscurity in america, and stay there. We are well rid of them. Pair of nobodies.

Well said VC10 just wish they would keep their traps shut

Reactions: 19
How is Scobie (and whoever the other author is) even allowed to write this? I know it's essentially with Harry and his wife's permission but he mentions far too much personal stuff about all the other royals and how Harry's wife thinks the RF works. I wish someone would just sue him to shut him up for good.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
PRINCE WILLIAM has now met with Bill Gates three times and developed a "friendship" with the Microsoft founder in an attempt to lock him down before his brother Prince Harry gets there first, according to a royal commentator.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...gates-divorce-kate-middleton-royal-family-spt :ROFLMAO:
Hmm, if I was Bill Gates, who would I rather be friends with? The future King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and future Head of all the Commonwealth Nations or ...... somebody (anybody) else?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Somehow I just don’t see Hazza and Megsy as viable competition in the “best friends“ category 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
PWB's speech at the weekend is the same speech he digs out everytime he has a speaking gig all he does is switch up the word salad depending on what he is talking preaching about he is a walking joke

• Haha
Reactions: 40
'Could be the final straw'. Nope. The final straws were harvested last year and used to build a nice Harkle-themed bonfire, and then they packed them off to Siberia. No-one talks to them.

The RF have gone public and said that no-one will talk to Harry without an independent witness present, and that rule was followed at the funeral. No-one from the RF has even spoken to La Markle for a year or more. If Scoobie invents conversations or meetings at the funeral that didn't happen, I suspect the publishers will be getting legal letters.

Just noticing again that even Harkle-friendly Elle hasn't been given a reason for the Markle no-show, so are making things up/guessing (ignore the headline, they don't know). This is very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Why Prince Harry’s passionate Live Vax speech was problematic

one of the many quotes from the article

“No wonder Harry always looks so grim in public – the man clearly does not own a single item of clothing that is not some washed out shade of grey or blue” 😀😀😀😀😎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.