Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silently points to George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Eric Garner, before we even get to the exploding prison population for minor crimes...

But sure, the evil UK, who were mostly pretty happy to welcome Meghan until it became patently clear that she was not up to the job of being a royal and instead obviously trying to personally profit from her situation.
She hasn't slagged off Americans and their favourite leaders yet. Why would they dislike her? People didn't have a problems until she became an outrageous Prima Donna.

Reactions: 20
Well, apparently it was pro Harkle BUT their body language experts decided they were telling the truth, even about the things which have since been disproved.
So they've ended up looking stoopid.
I
It doesn't say much for "the experts" I will not watch them ever again they used to be so credible, why were they so wrong??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can think of a few choice words to describe Haz, but 'adorable' certainly ain't one of 'em!
It’s just weird to call him adorable as well, he’s nearly 40 with a wife and soon to be the father of two children. It’s as ridiculous as people referring to them as a young couple, there are people that become grandparents in their early 40s. Some people need reminding he’s not the young boy behind his mother’s coffin anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I saw a comment on there from an obvious sugar saying that * Mr Scobie will sing the glorious story of them finding their freedom in Hollywood* 😂 And that Harry is now everywhere on exclusive charity events as a well paid celebrity preacher! Also something about being welcomed by the billionaires club with open arms.
Deluded doesn’t even begin to cover it. 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Variety interview about the concert with some slurping up to the Harkles from Global Citizen CEO. Interestingly, Selena Gomez and other celebs reveal their vaccination status. Guess who doesn't? Hazza.

I'm sure I read somewhere that said H has had the 2 vaccines

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Variety interview about the concert with some slurping up to the Harkles from Global Citizen CEO. Interestingly, Selena Gomez and other celebs reveal their vaccination status. Guess who doesn't? Hazza.

That article is hilarious, asking Selena if she feels scared to take on world leaders. I can imagine Boris doesn’t give a single duck what Selena Gomez is telling him to do, and if these celebrities got their heads out of their arse they’d see the UK is sharing tests, oxygen, incubators and vaccines with India.

Perhaps if these young celebrities weren’t getting access to the vaccine so early they could be provided to those more in need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I do wonder how much he knows - or is allowed to know - what is going on in the UK. He seems to spend his time shut up in the mansion and the US tv channels only show their news and nothing much else going on in the world. She probably told him that they were overreacting over the condition of Prince Philip and he would probably be fine. It probably came as a shock that he actually died.
It was interesting when they were in the chicken coop and Meghan said she'd got up and heard Prince Philip was in hospital so she immediately phoned the Queen (?). Why wouldn't she tell Harry so he could phone his grandmother himself?

• Sick
Reactions: 41
It was interesting when they were in the chicken coop and Meghan said she'd got up and heard Prince Philip was in hospital so she immediately phoned the Queen (?). Why wouldn't she tell Harry so he could phone his grandmother himself?
She most likely didn't phone the Queen because you have to make an appointment first. Yeah I don't get that either, she made it sound like she was more interested than him, even though it's his family. As well as if she cared so much about Prince Philip she wouldn't say he was only in hospital to keep her "muzzled" and she wouldn't have done the stupid interview to begin with. Wouldn't be surprised if that was a complete lie to begin with since no one from the RF is going answer back to tell everyone that HW didn't call them.

Reactions: 40
I'm sure I read somewhere that said H has had the 2 vaccines
What’s the situation in the US for vaccine rollout age groups? We’re down to the 40-45s here. Has LA actually officially got to the under 40s yet? And for both jabs? I have several health conditions that put me at higher risk and haven’t had my second yet. I mean, I realise PWB has paid to queue jump, but I just wanted to know how outrageous a queue jump it was. American Tattlers?

Reactions: 24
Why Prince Harry’s passionate Live Vax speech was problematic

one of the many quotes from the article

“No wonder Harry always looks so grim in public – the man clearly does not own a single item of clothing that is not some washed out shade of grey or blue” 😀😀😀😀😎
The quote I loved was:
" In early March 2019, Harry told the audience at a youth empowerment event, “Every day you are inundated with an overexposure of advertising and mainstream media, social media and endless comparisons, distorting the truth, and trying to manipulate the power of positive thinking. But you don’t let them sway you.”

Tickled me to bits because David Icke has been saying this for well over 20 years. And David Icke sounded a lot more plausible than Hazno :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What’s the situation in the US for vaccine rollout age groups? We’re down to the 40-45s here. Has LA actually officially got to the under 40s yet? And for both jabs? I have several health conditions that put me at higher risk and haven’t had my second yet. I mean, I realise PWB has paid to queue jump, but I just wanted to know how outrageous a queue jump it was. American Tattlers?
Dunno, but al my US family, except the little kids have had theirs

Reactions: 15
What presumption! I wouldn’t expect to be calling my husbands relatives before him.
We all know that the Queen wouldn't be accessible to Meghan without an appointment and several aides listening in! I doubt if Smegs will ever get to talk to her again. In fact I highly doubt whether she'll ever get to speak to Charles William or Kate ever again either.

Reactions: 43
What presumption! I wouldn’t expect to be calling my husbands relatives before him.
We all know that the Queen wouldn't be accessible to Meghan without an appointment and several aides listening in! I doubt if Smegs will ever get to talk to her again. In fact I highly doubt whether she'll ever get to speak to Charles William or Kate ever again either.
I also don't think she'll ever get the opportunity to speak to the Queen again, whether in person, over the phone or via zoom calls. The rest of the RF are trying to protect the Queen from Harry and his wife.

When she said spoke to the Queen, is she sure she didn't mean she spoke to one of the staff instead to pass on a message? So then she twisted it in the Oprah interview to make it look like she cared.

Reactions: 37
there's a thread on MN at the moment about reconciliation... it has lasted a surprisingly long time, but a particular sugar is having it handed to her on a plate. She has zero understanding of anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.