Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who they are.
Why does River wear a crown? Does he have any "inside information?"

Where they get their info from? Do any of them have any inside information?
I know about Lady C but I don't know these people.
Im just curious.
River says he is good friends with the daughter of an Earl who gives him some information but he won’t disclose any further details on her to protect her. I quite like him because he looks through all the evidence and makes up his own mind.

I agree. Couldn't watch past 3 or 4 minutes. They love the sound of their own voices and are clearly uninformed twats. Bad combination
Not amusing in the least.
I’m with you on this ... they’re a pair of puerile gobshites
I lasted all of two minutes
So not just me then? :LOL:
When the OP said it was spot on and hilarious I was wondering if the twats in the video we’re being sarky, but apparently not.
That’s 7 minutes of my life I won’t get back... :rolleyes: 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sunshine Sux sure want to make sure we've noticed Megz wasn't there... PR fake sighting post to DeuxMoi.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I literally came here to post the same thing. I think it’s more that she’s exceeded the possible moonbump sizes - she peaked too soon - or she’s had some dodgy fillers.

Interesting observations about the gruesome twosome Markling Diana’s legacy. Maybe it’s just age making me value hard work over drama, but since PWB’s not stopped banging on about her as if she was a saint, I’ve found myself feeling less enamoured with her memory. As an angry teenager and a Left-leaning 20-something, I loved her rebelliousness and all those unguarded hugs. But 20 years later, especially seeing the Harkles desperately trying to sell themselves in her image; I look back on all Diana’s media-orchestrated drama, the way her visits were about her not the cause and the over-the-top gestures, and I find it really crass. Instead I have a lot more respect for Charles for staying quiet in the face of so much provocation, for Camilla for accepting and riding out the (albeit justified) criticism for breaking up a marriage, for William refusing to hawk his mother’s memory.
Harry really messed it up for me with that Archewell thing where he said "I am my mother's son" 🤦‍♀️ Well you're also your father's son!

Despite me being critical of her, I still like Diana and I can appreciate that she did do some good things in her short life, but she wasn't the angel Harry thinks she was, and to be fair to her, she never claimed to be either. It's been over 20 years since Diana died, it's time to let her rest in peace. I don't think Harry gets that.

Reactions: 40
Look out Bill Gates, Smegs has you in her sights
Gosh, just one year ago dot dot dot

HARRY and Meghan have poached one of Bill Gates' top staffers to lead their charity as the couple begin their new life in California.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who have now moved permanently to Los Angeles, have raided Silicone Valley to take on Catherine St-Laurent.
Meghan and Harry have appointed the Canadian mother of two to be chief of staff and executive director of their non-profit organisation.

----------------------------------------------
Maybe on the poaching expedition smeggy served Bill some of her famous roast chicken and now he's clearing the decks ... out with the old ... vacancy now available ... Apply within. Seafaring experience preferred. Go get him smeggy, you know you want to.

Interesting 🤔
Hmm, my theory is on there too. That she was afraid the health/medical audience would twig the moon bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“I believe misinformation is a global humanitarian crisis"

Ugh, he’s such a prick. All that money, all that expensive education, all those trips to South Africa, all those advisers and script writers he could hire, speaking at an (albeit misguided) event for a genuine humanitarian crisis.... and he equates it with his wife’s petty “people are writing mean things about me on the internet”crusade. Not. A. bleeping. Clue.
I thought this concert no balls attended was to highlight vaccine issues for poorer countries
Was that little nugget BIB for his monthly pay cheque from his commission job, seeing as he is an expert in misinformation.

Reactions: 22
Well Yankee wally is an elderly woman from Wales who spends her life combing the internet for any information on Meghan which she downloads and files. She has good sources but a rambling style of presentation.

Celt Views claims to have sources as does Bookworm 2 and Lady C. These are people contacting them. As to the truth then you have to make your own mind up. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you.

River says he is good friends with the daughter of an Earl who gives him some information but he won’t disclose any further details on her to protect her. I quite like him because he looks through all the evidence and makes up his own mind.

So not just me then? :LOL:
When the OP said it was spot on and hilarious I was wondering if the twats in the video we’re being sarky, but apparently not.
That’s 7 minutes of my life I won’t get back... :rolleyes: 😝
Thanks for the info on River.
I just wondered who he was and if he has any sources.

I didnt like the 2 guys in that other video either.
Too loud and too pleased with themselves to be funny.

Harry really messed it up for me with that Archewell thing where he said "I am my mother's son" 🤦‍♀️ Well you're also your father's son!

Despite me being critical of her, I still like Diana and I can appreciate that she did do some good things in her short life, but she wasn't the angel Harry thinks she was, and to be fair to her, she never claimed to be either. It's been over 20 years since Diana died, it's time to let her rest in peace. I don't think Harry gets that.

Remember when Paul Burrell went a bit too far with all his Diana information and the Spencers put him back in his box?
They might have a word with Harry if they think Diana's name is being sullied.

Also,
No wonder Harry was smiling at that Laxative gig.
He didnt have her hand on his back instructing him when to speak and when to be quiet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I have figured the whole thing out.

PC has had plans to downsize the Monarchy for quite some time as we know....just as many other Royal Houses in Europe have done in recent years. At some point H was filled in on the changes and is having none of it. Already filled with resentment at being the spare and all that meant, he probably raged at being sidelined even further. I think HE WENT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE JUST LIKE MM to help him exact revenge on his family....and country....explaining the extensive planning before the wedding to leave the UK and all the set ups to do business and so forth. Decided to screw the UK for the wedding and properties....and most importantly to attach himself to his mother ( I am my mother's son)....and reject his father and brother. He's looking for fame and fortune in the US and a kind of new kingdom. In conclusion, it's all about the downsizing. There are others involved in this, because H asked them to be. All these hanger ons think they will be somehow affiliated with a new American royal family. Thoughts?

Reactions: 22
Yeah right and I am the Queen of “Sheba “
Reincarnated as a cat foot
My thinking is that he’s some well connected guy on the island. It’s a hot spot for ‘down from London’s’, yachties and aristos. Royalty come here quite a bit (Peter Philips had his stag do here with PW and PWB). Princess Anne was here last week. I guess people talk!

Old boys’ club etc....
when they were single William and Harry
Frequented a well known pub on the island that was renowned for its fish and chips
I love the island and until lockdown visited for a holiday each year and to catch up with Brother in law and family

Reactions: 16
Hey, my Dad died when I was nine-years old - I feel most sorry for my Mum who lost her husband when she was just 29.
When I try to think of my Dad all I see are photographs, I can't hear his voice and I just have vague memories.
Our younger son has Aspergers syndrome - and he's ginger 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well, I've just seen that Bill Gates is getting divorced. I wonder if Harry's wife will be setting her sights on being the new Mrs Gates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So what was the real reason HW wasn't there? Not like her to miss a "global" event 🤔🤔🤔

🙄🙄🙄

My favourite comment:

He looks like he's on Centre Stage at Butlins 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly - JCMH made sure he got Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex. His heritage is the draw, not him.

Reactions: 31
I agree with your comments as Cowes is the hotspot for the Royals and the yachties. Luckily I am from the western end of the island :)
I have family in Ventnor
And spent holidays at St Lawrence In a lovely cottage
Terrible when the subsidence happened and the the road was lost and people could not use their homes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think I have figured the whole thing out.

PC has had plans to downsize the Monarchy for quite some time as we know....just as many other Royal Houses in Europe have done in recent years. At some point H was filled in on the changes and is having none of it. Already filled with resentment at being the spare and all that meant, he probably raged at being sidelined even further. I think HE WENT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE JUST LIKE MM to help him exact revenge on his family....and country....explaining the extensive planning before the wedding to leave the UK and all the set ups to do business and so forth. Decided to screw the UK for the wedding and properties....and most importantly to attach himself to his mother ( I am my mother's son)....and reject his father and brother. He's looking for fame and fortune in the US and a kind of new kingdom. In conclusion, it's all about the downsizing. There are others involved in this, because H asked them to be. All these hanger ons think they will be somehow affiliated with a new American royal family. Thoughts?
It was put forward as a theory on older threads. Plausible. But personally I think he'd have been in the slimmed down crew so had nothing to fume and fuss about.
It led to the "Is Hewitt his real dad" stufff again. Yanno ... "you aren't my blood family so duck you all". He's very immature so who knows what fantasies he buys into. I bet he'd deny DNA evidence, he's that thick.

Reactions: 23
I have family in Ventnor
And spent holidays at St Lawrence In a lovely cottage
Terrible when the subsidence happened and the the road was lost and people could not use their homes
I love the Isle of Wight. I live on the mainland and when you go over there its like going into a different world. I love sitting and watching the boats and hovercraft go across to there.

It was put forward as a theory on older threads. Plausible. But personally I think he'd have been in the slimmed down crew so had nothing to fume and fuss about.
It led to the "Is Hewitt his real dad" stufff again. Yanno ... "you aren't my blood family so duck you all". He's very immature so who knows what fantasies he buys into. I bet he'd deny DNA evidence, he's that thick.
I think he could see what a great relationship Wills and Kate had and he wanted the same. However, the woman he has chosen would never give him that because she is not interested in family life, she is only interested in fame and fortune so he has to go along with it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Exactly - JCMH made sure he got Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex. His heritage is the draw, not him.
JCMH, except in public where I will need to be addressed as PHDoS at all times.

It's so deeply perverse. He's a Royal, but iced out, (currently) retaining the titles and using them to hector non-Royals, in a country founded on repudiation of the British monarchy.

All this in an apparent effort to destabilise the actual, working monarchy who don't lecture but instead promote people and initiatives, in a country which (for-the-most-part) is quite happy to retain the monarchy.

I'm not a psychologist, but in technical terms it's clear he has "some fucked up issues he's working through".

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.