Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point being - I have no sympathy for anyone jumping on the bandwagon of empathy; walk in our shoes, then come back to us

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this may be it:
Thanks for that. Interesting reading ❤

Reactions: 11
Thank you.

I love line of duty but I think it went on 2 series too long.
And I think it lost its power a bit when they said Dot twitching his fingers 4 times meant there were really 4 H's.

And yes - crap ending tonight.
Watch 'Life on Mars' 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Ignore the sugary tweet but the video!! They are standing but they Also they don’t look too engaged with H speech do they?

Is it me or do these fools think they still can’t catch the ‘rona cos they’re vaccinated??

Honestly think this thing was in bad taste given that India is in the grip of a bad wave and a lot of Europe is too - screams “look at us lording it over you that we can donate some vax and have a concert”.

The best kind of charity is the non-braggy kind ...

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well, I've just seen that Bill Gates is getting divorced. I wonder if Harry's wife will be setting her sights on being the new Mrs Gates.
Yeah, just seen that. Two 65 year-olds married for 27 years 'no longer believe they can grow as a couple together'. Jesus christ, the shite rich people talk. That one's up there with 'consciously uncoupling'. I wish people would either tell the damn truth or remain silent and stop throwing out this glurgy, gluey old crap.

Having said all that, there will be multiple ladies (and likely gentlemen) primed and ready to dig for gold with those two back on the market. If there aren't already, and that's what caused all this. I won't be shocked to see Gate's pensioner arse show up with a 30-something actress/model type after a 'decent' interval. I also wouldn't discount Meghan Markle taking aim if she can find a window. Harry's losing his shine and earning power, that's for sure, and we know how she likes to trade up. But she'd have major competition in this area and would be unlikely to score, I feel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry about broken link on previous, didnt see until too late to edit or delete.

Screenshot_20210504-090836.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, just seen that. Two 65 year-olds married for 27 years 'no longer believe they can grow as a couple together'. Jesus christ, the shite rich people talk. That one's up there with 'consciously uncoupling'. I wish people would either tell the damn truth or remain silent and stop throwing out this glurgy, gluey old crap.
It's a tax scheme play. Everything these lifelong billionaires do is a money play, never take anything they say at face value.

Reactions: 26
Sorry about broken link on previous, didnt see until too late to edit or delete.

Bloody hell, PWB's lunchbox in that first image is just weird.
It's like he's wearing a nappy/incontinence pad. That's disturbing:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
🤣🤣🤣
"Nothing breaks up a happy home like a sexy narcissist with a taste for the finer things in life, just ask Prince William... or Gomez Addams."
love this ❤ Thank you for sharing and giving me a good laugh to start my day

Harry really messed it up for me with that Archewell thing where he said "I am my mother's son" 🤦‍♀️ Well you're also your father's son!

Despite me being critical of her, I still like Diana and I can appreciate that she did do some good things in her short life, but she wasn't the angel Harry thinks she was, and to be fair to her, she never claimed to be either. It's been over 20 years since Diana died, it's time to let her rest in peace. I don't think Harry gets that.
I doubt they will ever do “I am my father’s daughter; I am my daughter’s father” 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bloody hell, PWB's lunchbox in that first image is just weird.
It's like he's wearing a nappy/incontinence pad. That's disturbing:eek:
At first I thought you meant an actual lunchbox and I just kept staring at the picture and saying to myself, "I don't see a lunchbox." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's brilliant Pom 🥰
Better than the original, shame we can't get scrotie to float off into space 😁
Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

I've brought a very large firework and some rope..tied the real scobie to it and let it off 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16200878685450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately for harry the name vaxaid is already in use.

Does he realise he was advertising for limp dicks? (ETA not intentionally mocking those who have a problem just the knobhead with the prince title😄)

20210504_012232.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I have figured the whole thing out.

PC has had plans to downsize the Monarchy for quite some time as we know....just as many other Royal Houses in Europe have done in recent years. At some point H was filled in on the changes and is having none of it. Already filled with resentment at being the spare and all that meant, he probably raged at being sidelined even further. I think HE WENT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE JUST LIKE MM to help him exact revenge on his family....and country....explaining the extensive planning before the wedding to leave the UK and all the set ups to do business and so forth. Decided to screw the UK for the wedding and properties....and most importantly to attach himself to his mother ( I am my mother's son)....and reject his father and brother. He's looking for fame and fortune in the US and a kind of new kingdom. In conclusion, it's all about the downsizing. There are others involved in this, because H asked them to be. All these hanger ons think they will be somehow affiliated with a new American royal family. Thoughts?
I disagree Charles vision still included a major role for WB, I think maybe a commonwealth role.

Then he married someone who could not be diplomatic and offended the hosts on every official foreign tour they went on - which basically ruled them out of that role even if they had stayed.

His plan was to be seen as better than W for once in his life and not a third wheel.

Her plan was always to get back to the US as soon as she could, why else retain your US PR and other staff?

Who are the others you think will be involved?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes rich Indians couldn't care less and never have - caste system.
Some education from these so called celebrities would be advisable. Many countries have already committed to helping India. The problem is with the whole system in India. It really has a class system. The very rich and the very poor. How can a country be poor and under resourced and yet run a bloody cricket competition, IPL, where they pay some players millions of dollars and the rest earn thousands of dollars. Got me beat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I think I have figured the whole thing out.

PC has had plans to downsize the Monarchy for quite some time as we know....just as many other Royal Houses in Europe have done in recent years. At some point H was filled in on the changes and is having none of it. Already filled with resentment at being the spare and all that meant, he probably raged at being sidelined even further. I think HE WENT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE JUST LIKE MM to help him exact revenge on his family....and country....explaining the extensive planning before the wedding to leave the UK and all the set ups to do business and so forth. Decided to screw the UK for the wedding and properties....and most importantly to attach himself to his mother ( I am my mother's son)....and reject his father and brother. He's looking for fame and fortune in the US and a kind of new kingdom. In conclusion, it's all about the downsizing. There are others involved in this, because H asked them to be. All these hanger ons think they will be somehow affiliated with a new American royal family. Thoughts?
No, sorry I don't think he's that clever or at least real world enough to put together a plan like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sunshine Sachs:
The Harkles contrary to our quite logical, but angry beliefs seem to know what they are doing.
The potentially dangerous thing in this may turn out to be the choice of playing the long game.
Let's face it the screen behind Harry didn't say Just Call me Harry.

“Harry and Meghan will be sought after socially in America and paid generously (some might say exorbitantly) for their celebrity value,” said Kitty Kelley, a biographer who’s written books about the Kennedy family, Winfrey and the British royal family, in an email. “Not even the biggest U.S. movie star or sports giant can claim Harry and Meghan’s link to the British monarchy.”
Honestly I don’t give a flying monkey how much money they make, as long as it’s enough to leave the RF alone and stay put in the USA, its all good as far as I am concerned. Yes, I would love them to go tits up and go broke but that’s really for my own pleasure. In the bigger scheme of things, the important thing is to keep them away from the RF and if they earn enough on their own to do that, I’ll take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Some education from these so called celebrities would be advisable. Many countries have already committed to helping India. The problem is with the whole system in India. It really has a class system. The very rich and the very poor. How can a country be poor and under resourced and yet run a bloody cricket competition, IPL, where they pay some players millions of dollars and the rest earn thousands of dollars. Got me beat.
And people think Britain is "classist" but there's a whole new level of it in Indian culture (even Indian's over here!) with their "caste" system. It's shocking - we shouldn't be giving them Aid, they have a Space Programme and as you say a million dollar paid cricket league! Indian should be made to sort their own house not not accepting aid from other countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.